Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (21793 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by MGab25(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Being in the friend zone means you've screwed up, probably right from the beginning or just along the line. It really hurts and might go the extra mile to give you sleepless nights that you wonder why exactly you've gone wrong — while still going wrong.

In the friend zone, she’s feeling absolutely no attraction for you and she’s thinking of you only as a friend and NOTHING MORE.
It's widely believed that once you get yourself in that hell hole called friend zone, you're forever in the friend zone and that nothing you do can get you away from there.

This sucks but I know where you’re at and how you’re feeling about it; I'm here not just to prove you wrong but to also help you get yourself out of there.

Trying to talk your way out of the friend zone, attempting to convince her of what a great guy you are, why you’re better than that “jerk” she likes, and what a big mistake she’s making by not seeing how “good” of a guy you are is something that won’t work and won’t get you anywhere closer to dating her.

The phrase “actions speak louder than words” comes into play big time when you’re trapped in the friend zone because your ACTIONS are what put you in the friend zone in the first place.

This part one of the ways to get the hell out of that shit hole called "friend zone", seem to have in common (behaviorally speaking) how you can change your behaviour towards that girl so as to leave that dark and lonely room.

1. Accept That You’re In the Friend Zone – Don’t Lie To Yourself

– Accept the reality of the situation.
– Accept that YOUR ACTIONS put you there.
– Accept that you won’t EVER escape the friend zone unless you change your thinking, actions, and habits.
– Accept that, for one reason or another, she doesn’t want the type of guy you’re being and something about it doesn’t make her “feel” attraction for you.
– Accept that the only way you’ll ever escape the friend zone is to change your thoughts, behavior, and habits around her and all other women.
– The problem isn’t women and that they don’t appreciate a “great” guy like you.
– The problem isn’t the other guys who are “jerks” and “bad boys"
– The problem isn’t that the world doesn’t work the way it’s “supposed to”.

In any situation, acceptance is the first step to overcoming that situation.

2. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

She doesn’t want a guy who has a “poor me” attitude and she’s definitely not going to let you out of the friend zone because she feels sorry for you.

– Don’t feel sorry for yourself.
– Don’t be mad at yourself.
– Don’t feel like you’re a loser.
– Don’t feel like women will never like you as more than a friend.

You’ll only make your mental state worse and getting out of the friend zone will become that much harder.
So when you accept where you’re at, just tell yourself, “Ok it’s cool. I’m not upset and I’m not going to beat myself up. I got myself into this and I’ll get myself out of it.”

3. Stop obsessing over her

If she’s on your mind the second you wake up, every minute of every hour of every day, and you’re constantly staring at her pictures on Facebook, it’s too much.
It’s kind of creepy and, over time, not healthy.

– Get a life and become so busy that the last thing you have time for is to think about her.
– Get rid of her photos from the “downloads” section of your phone that you stole off of Facebook.
– Stop stalking her on Facebook to see what she’s doing, where she’s at, what she’s posted, or who she’s talking to.
– Stop talking about her and asking about her when you’re around mutual friends.

4. Reduce the frequency at which you call her

If you want the level of attraction she feels for you to change drastically, you have to stop calling and texting so much.

You have to give her a break.
You have to chill out.
She’s not going anywhere.
You’re not going to die if you don’t talk to her for a while.
She’s not going to be worried sick that something happened to you.
You need to create what I’ve heard Frank Kern call a “pattern interrupt”.
If the pattern is that you call and text every damn day, you need to interrupt the pattern by not calling and texting her every day.
You need to interrupt the pattern of her only seeing you as a friend by disappearing and making her go, “Whoa. Where did he go? I haven’t heard a peep from him for a week.”

Not calling and texting so much will GET HER ATTENTION and interrupt that pattern she has of you in her mind.
When you catch her attention, she’s now paying attention to you more than she normally does.

5. Become More of A Challenge – Make Her Work For It

She’s automatically going to throw you in the friend zone when you’re WAY too easy.
She doesn’t want way too easy.
She doesn’t want you to lay down and say, “I’m all yours! Come and get it!”
It’s not worth her time if it’s not a challenge for her.

Have you ever noticed that she seems to be way more interested in the guys who talk to other women, have a girlfriend, or even a WIFE way more than a guy who’s throwing himself at her?
You ever notice she’s way more interested in the guy who has more female options and won’t settle for just any woman?

Well, that's because women are VERY competitive by nature.
They want the guy that all the other women want.
They want the guy who won’t just let her have him so easily.
You think women put on all that make-up and dress real sexy when they go out only for the guys?

They’re also doing it so no other “bitches” look better than them. Don’t believe me? Ask a very attractive woman who gets a lot of male attention. Women want to win and they don’t want other “bitches” getting what they can’t have.

So when you stop calling and texting so much, that’s your first step to becoming harder to get.
That’s showing her you’re no longer “in her back pocket” and you’re not so easy anymore.

6. Become more unpredictable

Telling her your life story IS NOT what makes her feel attraction for you.

– It’s not what makes her think you’re an amazing man.
– It’s not what makes her want to hop in bed with you.
– It’s not what makes her want you as “more than a friend”.

Telling her your life story takes all of the mystery, excitement, and wonder out of the equation and just leaves her with you – a guy who told her everything there is to know and now she’s bored.
Think about what makes someone so fun, exciting, and cool when you meet them and makes you want to hang out with them all of the time – it’s because you’re getting to know them!

If they told you everything there is to know within the first day of meeting them, you wouldn’t be as excited anymore to hang out with them and you probably wouldn’t have as much fun with them.

When you’re not mysterious, she’ll find you boring, dull, unexciting, she’ll have nothing left to “wonder” about, and she’ll automatically stick you in the friend zone.
SHE WANTS the fun and excitement of not knowing everything about you.
So stop opening your mouth about the details of your life.

Logical thinking convinces you that the less she knows about you, the less she’ll want to hang around you but the opposite is actually true.
The less she knows, the more “fun” she’ll have getting to know you.

7. Give a room to miss you

So when you disappear for a while and you quit calling and texting so much, you are giving her the opportunity to miss you, think about you, and wonder about you.
You’re interrupting the pattern in her mind and she’s feeling a void in her life because your behavior is changing.
Her mind switches from what she was doing to “What happened to...?”
And before you know it, she’s missing you and wants to talk to you to know how you’re doing, what you’re doing, and who you’re doing it with.
Women are very curious by nature and you must use her curiosity to your advantage in order to start pulling yourself out of that friend zone. You must stand out by being absent.

To be continued...

READ MORE HERE:https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/10/calculated-ways-to-leave-friend-zone.html

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Kenekingisback: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Move on and stay on or look elsewhere grin

11 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by unoppose: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Next level yaaaaaaaa
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2018

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by KINGHAFI(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
MY BROTHER, YOU CAN ALWAYS "WALK AWAY"

15 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by visijo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Did you know that "the smiles of beautiful woman are the tears of a man's wallet?".

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Gabzzz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Free browsing cheats and tricks atwww.hinjectors.com
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by SweetBuns(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
ONCE YOU'RE IN THE FRIEND ZONE, YOU CAN NEVER GET OUT. THATS THE BITTER TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Tuljaking(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Accept you an idiot bleep out of such

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dont bug her...Just send her money to her account and give her space...na she go dey find u and rush u.

Thank me later

23 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by marriseller: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Story
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by sinisters(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stop being a friend If you want to leave that zone!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by 1zynnvn(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is funny I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by johnlegend01: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
When the frequently friend-zoned guy grows up a little more, he will naturally learn better.
He should strive for a better life for yourself and you will be less frequently friend-zoned.

4 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Henshaw007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Electricboy:
am tired ...I was actually in d friendzone b4...but now I have been brother zoned..I don't know wat to do...any suggestions??
there are many fishes in the ocean bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by lilmax(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
you're there to date not be her friend, if you're friendzoned you cut her off

what exactly is wrong with guys?

friend zone is for the guys that don't know their priorities

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by GentleMoney: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Trustme2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by okwabayi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na every day una dey post this thing?

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Shortyy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hian all these epistle just to get out of friend zone
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by millionboi2: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Make more money

2 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Lucifer66(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Send her card or a plate of rice and watch as she begs you for love.
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by RTSC: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Have you ever noticed that ladies don't friend zone rich guys,.

9 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't get this fuss about FZ. Why are guys always the one crying? Must you date every lady? Considering say na una judge pass.

I am looking for who will FZ me sef. A comfortable guy, not all these broke ones that will be telling me their problems and blaming Buhari for every. Correct guy wey get sense, come get money, na there friendship dey sweet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by niggi4life(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
There are different types of guys!
Some guys really enjoy and endure the chase.

Some guys don't have much time to be ignored

I once dated a girl way back in d uni.. She actually kept me in that friend zone.. We were in d same Dept in uni, so once it's exam period she draws closer to me( i was driving a honda EOD back then and for OSU way back during exam period bus dey scarce..

I will drive to her crib, pick her and her friends up and drive down to mini campus.

After exams i will go and drop her back in her crib and head up to PS(permanent site at Ago to go and pick my babe. I was like her slave then but not even a hug from this babe.
When we finished school and i enter Canada, this babe begin dey show love ooo...when i got back from Canada to spend some days with my siblings i ran into her... Lodged at one hotel and invited her....... I straff dis babe like there's no tomorrow... Bottom line of d gist... Never try and tame a guy(keeping a FZ) cos every guy u see has an animal instincts within

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Decryptor(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please I need tips of how to stop money from friend zoning me.

I need money to date me, have wild sex with me and eventually marry me and even make me bear her surname like E-money. You all know how that man is in a relationship with money and how he f*cks money everyday without condom. He has impregnated money so many times and money has borne him so many children. That is the kind of life I want to live.

Why should I bother myself over all these girls that omit blood every month that are of no use rather than on the sheets.

9 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by marvin906(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
The thing that pisses me of the most..
She knows you like her even without you telling her..
Buh she go still sign the friend zone cert no

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by kolnel: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
lol

Just up your game
If you not attracted to a lady either sexually or financially
You just wasting your time
Because you only a second fiddle

Her heart is with someone else
Even if she accepts you eventually
You just an after thought

Guys wise up
2019 loading

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.