Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? (2897 Views)

Other Than Alcohol ,weed , Sex ; How Can One Enjoy Life / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is just a survey on alcohol and other psychedelic substances and drug overdose

1. Have you ever been drunk? How did it go? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

2. Have you ever smoked cigarette? How was it? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

3. Have you ever smoked weed or used cannabis in any form before? How was it? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

4. Have you ever used any other drugs or psychedelic substances before? You like it?

Which one do you like most or you'd like to try out again?

If you've never been high on anything before, indicate

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin gringrin oshe!!
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by greatnaija01: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BY GOD'S GRACE.

SuperSuave:
This is just a survey on alcohol and other psychedelic substances and drug overdose

1. Have you ever been drunk? How did it go? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

2. Have you ever smoked cigarette? How was it? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

3. Have you ever smoked weed or used cannabis in any form before? How was it? Were you really high? How was the feeling?

4. Have you ever used any other drugs or psychedelic substances before? You like it?

Which one do you like most or you'd like to try out again?

If you've never been high on anything before, indicate
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by JasonScoolari: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mine is not a good tale to tell... You'll feel pity for me.
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have been High on life, for as long as i can remember.... But just to clarify, nobody gets High on alcohol, they get tipsy or drunk.
BTW where i come from, a glass of Wine during lunch/dinner is Mandatory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BY GOD'S GRACE.

don't you ever feel like you should have the experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Gluetife(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
how to play football ball very well in less than 10munites click on the link to watch the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VaTQNpOZbE What are you to learn 1. Hyponisis 2.Elizin spin and other skills

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Mine is not a good tale to tell... You'll feel pity for me.
if it's alcohol, almost everyone that have had alcohol have a bad hangover tale grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Jayslicky: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
I got so high I thought my cousin was my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by JasonScoolari: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
if it's alcohol, almost everyone that have had alcohol have a bad hangover tale grin
We talking weed Bro.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
I have been High on life, for as long as i can remember.... But just to clarify, nobody gets High on alcohol, they get tipsy or drunk.
BTW where i come from, a glass of Wine during lunch/dinner is Mandatory.
yea, you get drunk but where I come from, everything na highness grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
We talking weed Bro.
hahahah, you're a stoner too? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
I got so high I thought my cousin was my girlfriend.
lol, what got you high?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by JasonScoolari: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
hahahah, you're a stoner too? grin
Retired Bro, Retired. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by MJBOLT: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Got high on palm wine once,I thought I was gonna die since then I have difficulty in taking alcohol
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Jayslicky: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
lol, what got you high?
I drank a whole bottle of tequilla.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by greatnaija01: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
NO SIR, I CAN'T because I look before I leap. NO ONE WHO DOES ANY OF THE VICES LISTED ABOVE HAS AN ENVIABLE LIFE FOR ME TO EMULATE.

It has nothing to do with morality or religion. It just does not make sense to me because I know the DANGERS far outweigh the pleasure... if there is any pleasure is being smoky

SuperSuave:
don't you ever feel like you should have the experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by cooluzi: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
omo I don drink high one time like that before ooh it's funny tho... but I won't tell the story

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by stone350(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
naaah I don't do any of these cool
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Offpoint: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Was accidentally high and I nearly ate my neighbor 2 months old toddler, I thought she was chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by N0favors: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
I’m always high on alcohol tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by happybee: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2018
I don't smoke.
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Retired Bro, Retired. grin
wow! I'd seriously like to know why you stopped considering Mary Jane is a friend indeed grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
happybee:
I don't smoke.
ever got high on anything? Do you intend to?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Offpoint:
Was accidentally high and I nearly ate my neighbor 2 months old toddler, I thought she was chicken.
lmfaoo, was it weed? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
stone350:
naaah I don't do any of these cool
your moniker is stone but you don't stone? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
Got high on palm wine once,I thought I was gonna die since then I have difficulty in taking alcohol
lol, the hangover was that mad?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by JasonScoolari: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
SuperSuave:
wow! I'd seriously like to know why you stopped considering Mary Jane is a friend indeed grin
Well, that was 100 level days, came home for the short holidays, engage some friends in some hot football argument, then we settled it with some wrap of Mary Jane, mine was conk and I had no experience how to control it, So it messed up with my mind, vision and speech. I went home through the help of a 10yrs old boy. My vision was blurred and it made me see my dad like a mere chicken before me, I told him to stand up from where he was seated, else I will headbutt him...... Bro, you know what happened to me next.
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by iamay(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Got drunk at a friend's birthday, started displaying my dancing skills and saying all sorts... In fact, i got nicknames from the things i said that night

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
I sell laced chocolate cookies
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by MJBOLT: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2018
yeah
SuperSuave:
lol, the hangover was that mad?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Offpoint: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2018
SuperSuave:
lmfaoo, was it weed? grin
If I knew what it was then I wasn't high and it wasn't an accident. only God knows what it was, but whatever it was it was strong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl / Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First / I Can't Handle This Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.