Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? (2888 Views)

Other Than Alcohol ,weed , Sex ; How Can One Enjoy Life / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Well, that was 100 level days, came home for the short holidays, engage some friends in some hot football argument, then we settled it with some wrap of Mary Jane, mine was conk and I had no experience how to control it, So it messed up with my mind, vision and speech. I went home through the help of a 10yrs old boy. My vision was blurred and it made me see my dad like a mere chicken before me, I told him to stand up from where he was seated, else I will headbutt him...... Bro, you know what happened to me next.
I'd like to know bruh grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
greatnaija01:
NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BY GOD'S GRACE.

HowFar bro? You still game?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
stone350:
naaah I don't do any of these cool
how about now, bro
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by greatnaija01: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
SuperSuave:
HowFar bro? You still game?

GAME for what?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
greatnaija01:

GAME for what?
You still haven't had any of those after all the years?
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by Orochimaru247: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
I had mine durring my secondary School days. We hosted a campfire in my church ( I was in the boys scout) .... After mixing different kind of alcohol, spirit,gin ,dark rum and vodka... I was dumbfounded... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not everything was just extra slow to me... Speech, motion it was like my life was going in a slow mode...... That feeling was something else.... The only thing I could remember vividly was that when ... Other scout was doing their parade on stage.... Me I just dey do solo March past inside gutter.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I every body was laughing undecided undecided undecided they had to drag me out with force ... Stupid me was busy shouting.... PERMISSION TO FALL OUT SIR!!!! Kia ..... MY babe was even there ... embarrassed... SHAYO NA BASTARD A SWEAR grin grin grin. Thank God now we don't graduate... We day take action bitter ... Like water.... Vodka na rehydration.. for our side.. ...
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by greatnaija01: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
SuperSuave:
You still haven't had any of those after all the years?

yeah BOSS, I leave a very busy and clean life. I didnt say HOLY, but mehn, very squeaky clean life... Those who do all these things have made money or need them for some inspiration to write songs and do stuff... my own way is quite different o. so I am clean from these
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SuperSuave(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2021
greatnaija01:

yeah BOSS, I leave a very busy and clean life. I didnt say HOLY, but mehn, very squeaky clean life... Those who do all these things have made money or need them for some inspiration to write songs and do stuff... my own way is quite different o. so I am clean from these
hmm. I admire your way. People who live like you are not common, bro
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by ekensi01: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Everything person go talk with future he knows nothing about.

Pray harder devil will get you on your word oh.

greatnaija01:
NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BY GOD'S GRACE.

Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by greatnaija01: 1:58am On Jun 25, 2021
ekensi01:
Everything person go talk with future he knows nothing about.

Pray harder devil will get you on your word oh.

Bro, GOD SHOWS US THE FUTURE O, its called visions and dreams just in case you don't know....
sooooo
IF DEVIL DIDNT GET JESUS, and for over 40 years, HAS NOT GOTTEN ME..... my brother abeg rest, go and know God better, stop making the devil seem so powerful.
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by SeunDobo(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2021
I realised Drinking alcohol make me loose guard and started making friends with Stanger and on normally I no dey make friend and officially twice I don chop blow due to excessive drinking of alcohol now am enjoying myself since I stop Alcohol , I don't smoke and I don't do drugs what I do now is fvck and chop good food with my grand
Re: Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? by ekensi01: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oh.

Not that
greatnaija01:

Bro, GOD SHOWS US THE FUTURE O, its called visions and dreams just in case you don't know....
sooooo
IF DEVIL DIDNT GET JESUS, and for over 40 years, HAS NOT GOTTEN ME..... my brother abeg rest, go and know God better, stop making the devil seem so powerful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: I Dickmatized Someone / Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.