Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State (29893 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by nairafamedotcom: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jide Sanwoolu And His Team Paid a Courtesy Visit To The First Civilian Governor of Lagos State .

Mr Jide Sanwo- Olu, a governorship candidate in Lagos state and his Team pay visit to the first civilian Governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande.

Desmond Elliot, Hon. Femi Ajabiamila and others was also with Mr. Jide Sanwoolu today.
Jide Sanwoolu shared the pictures online with caption

See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/jide-sanwoolu-and-his-team-paid.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kano state governor look like dis man......

25 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by oluwatosink: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
cool
Sonwolu for governor ..
E sure for us.

12 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by NOC1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sir Jakande has been an APC appolitical member, if you know what i mean, he is among those king makers that pretend to be without a political party but detect what happens in a party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Benwems(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Ok but governor does not fit this man face.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by yjgm(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
I see the governor in this man already. Carry go

7 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Oweku: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Part of campaign..

Browse and earn money for free.. Just click on my signature below..
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
I think I love this guy already.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by soburtunde: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2018
What a good development!!! Eko oni baje oooo!!!
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Quality20(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2018
was Jakande d ist civilian govnor? OK o Anyway how come so many Muslims have been governors in an overwhelmingly xtian state like Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Stanweezy(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Imagine first civilian governor is not even a God-father but rather a statesman and the other one called himself Jagaban managed to enter the seat, after he left he now select who to rule the state as if na em inheritance

8 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by AntiWailer: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Desmond Eediot don dey old sha.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by juniorstar(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Lateef jakande..the best thing to happen to lagos...i respect that Man. If only we had someone like him as the president of Nigeria. Gone are the days when we had such selfless leaders.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by mungoparks: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
this sanwo guy go just dey loose around any how,the governor wey him never even become sef dey sweet am.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Lagos State: The best state in the country...

Different from the rest......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Quality20:
was Jakande d ist civilian govnor? OK o Anyway how come so many Muslims have been governors in an overwhelmingly xtian state like Lagos?

Una go dey carry Ashhewo 24/7 but jump at every opportunity to be sentimental about religion grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
This guy is already acting like the governor. What is Jimi doing sef?? angry > angry

See that betrayer, Desmond grin grin who sold his voice for a porridge pot of 2nd term along with his other figurehead HOA members.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by Kenekingisback: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Ambode also visited yet he failed angry
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by stanliwise(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Veragames122:
See prove below
Ole theif, go snap another person account dey show us. Mtcheww.
I know of a guy in my area that photoshops this to scam people. my Advice is to find a way to make genuine income.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by nairalandaddict: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
ufuosman:
In other words?
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by codemaniacs: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
zz
Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by PVision2020(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Quality20:
I beg carry your hate induced divisive propaganda to your Ipob village. What matter most over here is whether he is an Omoluabi or not.
Hateful ipob miscreants.

15 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by ImperialYoruba: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
ufuosman:

Like which man?

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State by 989900: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Jakande #pacesetter

See his modest abode.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / GRV Condemns Attack On Olumide Oworu And His Campaign Team; Calls Out Sanwo-Olu / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.