Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (30070 Views)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by dashing07(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Funny enough I don't eat Jollof rice and meat

2 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Edoziesmart(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Pap
The worst food to enter my mouth is pap.

I dislike that food with passion

3 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by dashing07(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Funny enough I don't eat Jollof rice and meat......

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by blesoh(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
I eat almost everything except snake and duck meat
I don't eat Fufu except garri

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by IamPlato(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Olalan:
Bread and egg
Mhoyorsawreh1:
Noodles, spaghetti
Olalan:
Bread and egg
There Are My Favourite Foods, Why sad
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by hightempo(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
For me it is beans.....,I don't y

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Ewedu. I sat down and watched my friends do their thing. Later summoned courage next time to try it out and guess what '' I ran out of the house like I was being chased in a dream. I have been forced to ask the benefit of that leave sef undecided undecided
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Barrysleek(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
I hate water melon, boiled egg, cow hide aka ponmo and amala

2 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by emmydaike: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
shikshark:
abasha
Guy...The thing dey irritate me eh
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by blesoh(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Edoziesmart:

The worst food to enter my mouth is pap.

I dislike that food with passion
My children hate it too, personally I take it when there's no other thing on ground
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Oloripelebe: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Ewedu with iru.... All those flatinooos from biafla no like am

2 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by hidee20(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Crayfish embarassed embarassed
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by thecommunist(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2018
yam and beans...its suicide for me to ingest this.
not only does it tastes awful , but also causes serious heartburn all day long. i shiver at the mere thought of it and i'm even beginning to feel like i'm having a heartburn already..just from thinking about it.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
I eat every foods that is eatable

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by iyapont: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
okro soup... anything that draw

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by IamPlato(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
blesoh:

What have you been eating?
Any Woman That Wants To Capture Me should Prepare Spaghetti with Chicken Stew or Bread And Egg with Nice Tea... I Will Fall For Her Like Never Before
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by SplendidGod: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
IamPlato:
I Hate Yam Porriage

Fish Stew

Fish Pepper Soup

Garden Egg

Bitter Leaf Soup

Roasted Corn

Fried Yam

Potato

Amala

Coconut
I don't think you're a happy person. Are you happy at all?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by osamagbesmart(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2018
FISH
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by IamPlato(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2018
victorazyvictor:

You need to visit TB Joshua....
Marine spirit at work.
grin
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Meat

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Gleefreak125(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Okra or anything made out of it but I take other draw soups.
Tuwo
Boiled egg
Pizza

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Oweku: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2018
rice

Get paid for browsing the Internet, its free..Just click on my signature below..
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by IamPlato(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
SplendidGod:
I don't think you're a happy person. Are you happy at all?
Very Happy
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by romeorailss: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
EWA AGANYI

Last time I went to Lagos, I had to squat with my friend while looking for accommodation (job interview stuffs)
So we woke up the next morning and we didn't feel like cooking, so she took me to this joint where they were selling this ewa aganyi. immediately I saw the food, I knew I'd hate it. It Makes my stomach churn. Look like old peoples food. And many people like it.

Chai u dey miss o
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by AndLeo(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Lion meat
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Kingluqman(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Na only poison I no dey chop.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Ocon: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Mine is Catfish...

I can't stand the smell

3 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Chukazu: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
Me I don't eat swallows .
Eba, fufu, semo, wheat meal, pounded yam...All of them ! angry

But I make the BEST soups sha ...

You make the "soup for the God's?" : embarassed
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by mayour16(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Amala, all soup that draw..
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by nelszx: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Noodles
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by SaintAY(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
Me I don't eat swallows . Eba, fufu, semo, wheat meal, pounded yam...All of them ! angry
But I make the BEST soups sha ...
wet in u come dey chop and aw u come dey survive
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Ponmo

Shaki

Cow leg

Intestines and all assorted meat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / Why Do Nigerians Cook Their Stew So Much? / Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.