Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go (3555 Views)

You Can Make Unimaginable Wealth From Turkey Production; A - Z Step To Follow. / Mushroom Production, A Key To Wealth / Black Soldier Fly BSF Larvae Propagation For Fish And Chicken Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Bsf larvae production, a way to go for a more profitable poultry, crop and aquaculture production in Nigeria.
Going by the rising cost of fish meal for aquaculture farmers, bsfl meal can be used to substitute fish meal 100% at little or no cost, poultry table meat production can be fed solely on bsfl, and, their waste, the best organic fertilizer in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Madas1986(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Salzer2mee:
Bsf larvae production, a way to go for a more profitable poultry, crop and aquaculture production in Nigeria.
Going by the rising cost of fish meal for aquaculture farmers, bsfl meal can be used to substitute fish meal 100% at little or no cost, poultry table meat production can be fed solely on bsfl, and, their waste, the best organic fertilizer in the world.
Please do you have them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2018
I have a bsfl farm in Lagos, contact me on 07088016498
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Davidvigbe: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2018
I also need it.how much do u sell
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
We sell 5k for 1000 pieces of matured larvae

5 Likes

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by orogodoganyin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Salzer2mee:
We sell 5k for 1000 pieces of matured larvae
how do u get it down to the owner?

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
I transport in 5ltr kegs depending on the quantity needed, I have sent through public transport to Abuja, Minna, etc and thru flight to Kano. The owner bears the cost of transportation
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by confluence: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Op let see active pictures of what you have,

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Davidvigbe: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
And how sure are we that we get the it after paying u
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2019
tundegodson a member of this forum who stays in Abuja got his from me, his number is 08036673825, call him to confirm. He is one of those who dropped his number when this topic of Bsf larvae was first posted on this platform back in 2015. Check the post out to confirm

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
I have a video on YouTube ( by Abiola salami) where I used it to feed my fishes. Check( Bsf larvae production in Nigeria)
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Some pupa and 9dol(day old larvae) and my love cage

3 Likes

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
9dol

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by Salzer2mee(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2019
More larvae

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by pclight(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Join our WhatsApp group for info on BSF anywhere in Nigeria. Starting from Orientation to proper training to Purchase of larva/pupa to setting up of Farm for protein production.

Interested persons should kindly follow the Link below to connect with us and other BSF farmers in Nigeria.

[Click on the link below. It will take to an error page. Remove the two underscore "_" to load properly] http://chat._whatsapp._com/K0v7cM6wT5G5ufUgVEC22k
Or contact us directly on WhatsApp: 08116948001. Call: 07080083709.

Pls share and help a farmer somewhere

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by stanvesco(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Salzer2mee:
I have a bsfl farm in Lagos, contact me on 07088016498

Do you still have them please
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can black fly larvae be fed to broilers

Of yes how abs at what age ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming / Quality Rotary Dryer For Cassava Chips,ginger,e.t.c / Fairly Used Poultry Cage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.