Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I regret knowing masturbation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I regret knowing masturbation (6281 Views)

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by reubenobi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Anas09:

My brother. Thank you so much for your kind words.

And, if life has rumbled you the way it has me, you'd know to run and take cover under Jesus.

Listen, you just did something here that is a mystery. I'm not sure you even know the power behind what you just did here. To come out and say 'I am sinning'. Wow. Satan wants us to be shy abt sins. he makes it seem like, people will ridicule you if you say it. Hide it, just keep it secret, you are not the only one doing it.

See,Satan hates to be exposed, and your greatest victory over him begins from your boldness to confess your sins. When you sin, say it. It paralizes satan and makes you strong enough to resist it next time.

Satan knows that if i fall into formication today, i will confess it, not only to Jesus, but to someone i have picked out to hold me accountable for how i live.

I told this person to stand for me and rebuke me hotly if i falter. Don't spare me. And, when i fall, i go over and say 'Hey, i have fallen o, see what i did', and She will analyze the situation from the Word, rebuke me, and then counsel and pray with me.

Let me tell you what happened recently. There's this big shot Lawyer. A Lawyer to politicians. He is loaded.

We met through a friend, and he wanted a piece of me. I respectfully put Christ in front of me. Christ has got me wholely. I told him that i am a living sacrifice to Christ so, i can't crawl off the alter. He tried, but when i kept preaching anytime he brought it up, he stopped. We became just friends.

No long ago, i just called to greet, but OHhhh, he wanted to see me. So, i went to his office. I know that if i asked for anything, he'd gladly give, so i asked for money. As i expected, he said, 'How soon do you need this?' i said 'Now'. He asked 'Why the urgency? Is everything alright?' and i lied. I didn't even think it tru. I just said, 'my Mum is in the Hospital and i needed to go see her'. And, he was all apologetic why he couldn't give me the money immediately. He gave me money tho, but asked if i could wait for 2 days before i could travel, i said ok. He said he'd come over to my house on the said that day. I said ok.

The Holy Spirit was just waiting for me to leave his office, and as i did, i heard Him clearly. 'You have gone to lie, is your Mum sick?'. Immediately, my peace left me. I became very restless and uncomfortable. All the way back home, i was shattered. Was that money worth putting sickness on my mum? If satan puts sickness on my mum, wld that amount really pay her hospital bills?

He is a man, he has desired you for how long now? He is coming to your house. You know what that means right? You'd collect his money and tell him what when he demands a kiss? You'll begin a spiral of lies to keep him from touching you, or you'd give in? You are Sister Ana. Do you remember how hard it is to recover from the sin of fornication? And, for how much? Ahhhhh.

What do i really need this money for to make me lie and deceive this man and put myself in this position?

A thousand questions invaded my mind. I got home and called my friend and said, 'I have sinned'. She laughed and asked what i did. I told her i lied to get money from a man. She asked if i have the money, i said not yet, but i know he'd give it. And he'd come to my house too.

She told me the danger of deception, and that i had exposed my mum to a satanic attack. I shd ask for forgiveness and never collect the money.

I said i was going to call him to confess that i lied. She told me the adverse effect that could cause to him. He is an unbeliever and does not understand restitution. What we shd do is pray for his soul, bring him in and not expose him to things which will cast doubt in his mind thereby make him distrust believers more. Leave him alone.

'Just don't collect the money and dont call him again', she said. So, i prayed, confessed again to Jesus. I asked Him to please make that man not to send the money and not even mention it again as i will not.

It happened as i asked, till today, he didn't send, he didn't come, and never mentioned it. I have deleted his number.

Don't play with sin, it burns. Jesus says 'flee from it's appearance'. Anything that resembles sin, run from it. No do area boy for where sin dey o. It's so subtle, you'll fall before you know it.

May Christ give you victory over your flesh. Amen.
wow! Nice
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
... Miracles eh?
Yeah, miracles eh.
Miracles is availing of what is not the norm on earth or on Nairaland.

It stops being a miracle, when it's constantly repeated to become a sustained phenomenon or regularly occurring standard on Nairaland or earth
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Anas09: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
reubenobi:
wow! Nice
I have replied your mail twice, but it failed.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Anas09: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
reubenobi:
wow! Nice
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mikefrik:

Who are you. and what is the reason behind your quoting me. ehn
Abi something dey worry you?

Dem no dey play with you? No b u create thread? U'r a real moffo! sad sad

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Satan punish you wherever you are right now.
Na you wey no sabi play. abi you no know your mate?
Shea as I create thread I invite you?
you just leave your lane enter another pesin lane. You mofo motherfucker.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
ikorodureporta:

May Satan punish you there.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mikefrik:

May Satan punish you there.
cheesy u truly need help.....asap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
ikorodureporta:

cheesy u truly need help.....asap grin
And you truly need deliverance and healing asap, because devil don do you go far.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mikefrik:

And you truly need deliverance and healing asap, because devil don do you go far.
U still dey talk..

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
ikorodureporta:

U still dey talk..
Na me get my mouth o. Shea u see your life as he don bend. devil don paint your brain black. your sense of reasoning is now darkened.
O boy pity your future children and generation now..........
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Mikefrik:

Na me get my mouth o. Shea u see your life as he don bend. devil don paint your brain black. your sense of reasoning is now darkened.
O boy pity your future children and generation now..........

E b lyk say u stubborn...
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Bleep u.
High tension light shock your brain so that it (ur brain) can resurrect back from foolishness to life of reasoning.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Mikefrik:
Bleep u.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2018
ikorodureporta:

E b lyk say u lack sense..........
See ur life is in the hands of the devil. u better go and get it back before him help you suck am dry.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by reubenobi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anas09:

sorry about that.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by pressplay411(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Mikefrik:
Having the knowledge about the act and sin called masturbation is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I regret having the knowledge. I regret even meeting the person that introduced me to the act. twas in my secondary School days, I had a friend. he introduced me to the act and since then I have not been living a normal life. Am down as I want to serve God but it's drawing me back. I wish I had the power to stop this. I also wish I could see that my friend again- I would give him a beating of his life.

Good day and Happy new year to you Mike.
I didn't feel the need to add my opinion on this issue since I believe a lot of the contributions have done justice on the matter.
I want to particularly recommend the advice of Anas09 and Jesusjnr
We don't overcome by hate, we overcome by Love. For God is Love.
Just keep loving Him. His love will soon overwhelm you to make necessary sactifices to overcome and consume all your sins.
Genuinely choose to follow Christ, continue to know and grow in Christ and Love of God.
You're already delivered in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Eyoh01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
one thing you need understand first is masturbating shouldn't stop you from serving God. I don't even think it recorded in the Bible as a sin

note I'm not trying to justify inmorality but we serve God not as righteous people but as sinners seeking redemption

what is troubling you is guilt you need to deal with and stay away from activities that triggers it

why I'm saying this is you don't need to struggle, cry or blame anyone or anything for and addiction but confront it squarely with determination and authority and overcome it. pray and don't let it overpower you be the boss and take charge

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
pressplay411:

I didn't feel the need to add my opinion on this issue since I believe a lot of the contributions have done justice on the matter.
Just keep loving Him. His love will soon overwhelm you to make necessary sactifices to overcome and consume all your sins.
Genuinely choose to follow Christ, continue to know and grow in Christ and Love of God.
Amen.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
pressplay411:

Amen.
Thank you so much, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Eyoh01:
one thing you need understand first is masturbating shouldn't stop you from serving God. I don't even think it recorded in the Bible as a sin

note I'm not trying to justify inmorality but we serve God not as righteous people but as sinners seeking redemption

what is troubling you is guilt you need to deal with and stay away from activities that triggers it

why I'm saying this is you don't need to struggle, cry or blame anyone or anything for and addiction but confront it squarely with determination and authority and overcome it. pray and don't let it overpower you be the boss and take charge
Thank you, God bless you.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Eyoh01:

What you said is perfectly true. Thank you so much.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by JobAndVacancies: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mikefrik:
Having the knowledge about the act and sin called masturbation is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I regret having the knowledge. I regret even meeting the person that introduced me to the act. twas in my secondary School days, I had a friend. he introduced me to the act and since then I have not been living a normal life. Am down as I want to serve God but it's drawing me back. I wish I had the power to stop this. I also wish I could see that my friend again- I would give him a beating of his life.
I'm in the same situation here.
I cursed that wicked guy that introduced me to this trap and bondage I can't free myself.
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / Hon. Minister Of Youth & Sports Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.