Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) (676 Views)

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Slay Queen Claims 70-year-old On Her Birthday. See Reaction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2018
A Lady was left in Stitches after a hard luck caught up with her. The Slay Queen who was twerking at a party, tried spicing the event with twerk stunts but was paused for minutes after she smashed her head on the floor in a stunt gone wrong.

In the video going viral online, the attendees felt less concerns immediately she crashed herself, to the extent nobody helped her get up.

Online users, have since reacted to the video blasting the lady of doing what she's not used to.

See reactions below;

@kunlereal Brain flashed inna minute.. she’ll think shes in Computer village..Pele �

@tundeednut Oh shit!!! The twerking rate has been slowed down. HER HEAD HAS BEEN DISVIRGINED. #Ozuo

@ryanismusic Ouuuuu sorry girl,Aunty walked away jeje to find water to drink
uncleefezy All she was hearing in her head is wiieeeeeeee

@kwaku_raymondd she’s drunk automatically without any alcohol..Fast and easy
khemieslim1 She no fit gbe body again after the soul don weak ���

@jburna No go Dey do pass yourself ......let me laugh small sha ���
sanmexm She even tried to twerk with her last strength �������

@raphy_g Mehn�, reset, pause, think about ur life, pain, confusing, u need rest , I have bleeped up, I don cast, tundednut go show me fr em page, no pay fr d night, headache, drugs I go take, price of painkillers, country hard na why I d dance, Bleep it..all these thoughts naim she think fr d first 3 secs#thinkaboutit

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/slay-queen-smashes-her-head-in-a-twerk-stunt-gone-wrong-see-reactions/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2018
See reactions

Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Na by force they they twerk... grin grin

Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by Anigreat: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2018
shocked

I just wish she died
Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by CarGuideNG: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction) by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wey the video? I don’t understand the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout the latest TECNO #ifyouloveme Dare Valentine Challenge I found / Jumia 2019 Easter Sales Event- The Biggest Sale Of The Season / Glamorous Christmas Fun Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.