Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

"I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos (4112 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1986 When He Won His Nobel Prize / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Popular English Lecturer in Several University in Nigeria and a Professor Wole Soyinka shares throwback photo of when he use to smoke at the medical school.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-use-to-smoke-hard-cigarette-woke-soyinka-shares-throwback-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2018
See More Hilarious Photos of Woke Soyinka Smokingat medical School ...>>>>..SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Anigreat: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2018
shocked

Wole soyinka, the overrated one.

This one de learn work were CHINUA ACHEBE DE.

Most of our nairaland stories writers are better than this man.

4 Likes

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by chuddyforlife(m): 5:37am On Dec 25, 2018
SOYINKA WE KNOW YOU ARE RUGGED!! NO NEED TO TELLS US SIR

2 Likes

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by hisgrace090: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Must professors look tattered?
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Giddymoney(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Hard cigarettes?
I see nothing hard in dat cigarette you're smoking
Unlike grandpa snoop

1 Like

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Who fears death?

grin
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Dacronym(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Medical school?
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Stanweezy(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Na those cigarette dey give am inspiration
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by sacajawea: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2018
One Fooool! Say is that hard Cigarettes? No, it is Soft one Ode!
Comparing Tobacco to weed even tho the former is More damaging to the health than the latter
Another fool/troll just had to compare achebe A great in his own right. Fool! If only you knew you not funny
Y'all can read but you still stupid
PS: i don't give a sh!t about Soyinka cos these days explanation is Necessary

2 Likes

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by chloride6: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Olodo Blogger...

When did soyinka say he was at medical school?

grin grin grin grin grin

Later you will say there is no work

grin
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
好的
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by PharoahIII: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
I wouldn't quite say that, Soyinka is an artist, Achebe was merely a storyteller. Soyinka wasn't so much of a storyteller but he was a more creative writer, his mastery of the English language is sublime. He's on par with the likes of Vladimir Nabokov, Faulkner, Samuel Beckett, and of course James Joyce,
His (Soyinka's) power of imagery is second to none.
However I must admit Things Fall Apart is the best thing to have happened to African literature.

Most of our nairaland stories writers are better than this man. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by itspzpics(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by ManTiger(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Most of our nairaland stories writers are better than this man.

This is highly sacrilegious and unwarranted, this man is renowned from reputable universities, a Nobel laureate winner, an author, an elder statesman, is this the level tribalism can get us to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
sacajawea:
One Fooool! Say is that hard Cigarettes? No, it is Soft one Ode!
Comparing Tobacco to weed even tho the former is More damaging to the health than the latter
Another fool/troll just had to compare achebe A great in his own right. Fool! If only you knew you not funny
Y'all can read but you still stupid
PS: i don't give a sh!t about Soyinka
These days explanation is Necessary
Easy oooo
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by AryEmber(f): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
I didn't know there are hard and soft cigarettes but then, what do I know?
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by sacajawea: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Educated Illiterates
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by PharoahIII: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
AryEmber:
I didn't know there are hard and soft cigarettes but then, what do I know?
[color=#006600][/color]

I think what the man is trying to say is that he used to smoke weed, I smoke cigarettes, I even smoke a pipe. There's no such thing as 'hard' cigarettes.
Re: "I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos by malkam: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2018
I thought Wole Soyinka is a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

. / Do U Have Bookshop In Nigeria? See Epic Reply By Chimamanda To French Journalist / The Two Lovebirds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.