Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (17817 Views)

Naira Redesign: We’re Waiting For Supreme Court Judgement, Kogi Govt Insists / Osun Deputy Governor's Lodge Was Looted, State Govt Insists / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by SOFTDRINK: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145531:
Buhari is the President of Nigeria and nobody can restrain him from using any facility anywhere in the country. The President has been fair, kind and generous to Akwa Ibom people.”
Wow!
This is so emotional now.
Every sane and honesy person love President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Acknowledging that Udom had some measure of immunity, Enang said such immunity should stop where the right of the people started and where the collective sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was involved.

END OF DISCUSSION
Baba Carry go!

Don't poison people today oo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by smalls001: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:
Udom should do a press conference and tell his people how the FG is infringing on his constitutional mandate entrusted on him by the akwa ibom people as governor .

Play him as a tyrant and a dictator.

And the entire purpose of his visit would be defeated.
Stop crying foul...GEJ did worse than this in Rivers during Ameachi's tenure.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by sunguyz1: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:
They cannot heed to the rejection of use, because they're a government of tyranny and nepotism. It's in their genetic makeup to go against what is right.
If they can choose to disobey court orders, who is Udom they won't disobey.

Watch as their paid goons without consience come here to spew their regular thrash.

Before I am labelled an IPOB yoot, I want to declare it first pe "Omo Yoruba ni mii, ko kan si aye lati ma fi ami si oro mi". I voted Mr. President - General Mohammed Buhari - in 2015, and that's perhaps the second worst decision I ever made in my life. The first being campaigning for him.

The APC led federal government has failed and have no business at the helm of state affairs.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Mccullum: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:
They cannot heed to the rejection of use, because they're a government of tyranny and nepotism. It's in their genetic makeup to go against what is right.

Watch as their paid goons without consience come here to spew their regular thrash.

Before I am labelled an IPOB yoot, I want to declare it first pe "Omo Yoruba ni mii, ko kan si aye lati ma fi ami si oro mi". I voted Mr. President - General Mohammed Buhari - in 2015, and that's perhaps the second worst decision I ever made in my life. The first being campaigning for him.

The APC led federal government has failed and have no business at the helm of state affairs.

It's not until when you are from Yeastern side you're IPOB but when you share in their ways of reasons systematically you're one of them as it's applicable to supporters and one whose align and share in idea of Boko Haram, automatically, indirectly is Boko Haram.

Pigs against Buhari because he won gej in 2015 and anticipated for criticizing both PMB/PYO either they perform or not even Trump that happened to becomes best president of US on economic development in history still he got many critics.

Their reasons against Buhari not for being patriotic but for inferiority complex on Yorubas and his stance against IPOB.

They'll tell you don't do tribalisic but they are so full of being so.

Only fool can believe politicians in any where in the world, only self and consistent efforts to your goals can enhance comfort for you now and rewarding future not government.

Trustworthiness of the political actors is what matters most to rely on not their promises which APC presidential candidate still possessed.

No time to quote please, Compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by sunguyz1: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
O kare jare omoko to daju. All of us cannot sleep and face one direction, the era of baba sope is over. Everyone should have independent mind to decide what he/she want in life. Kudos to all right thinking omo Oodua.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Brightest04(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
You people abusing Buhari are the most stupid and dullard of this century.

The man you're abusing is better than you and even the present generations of your families put together.

He's a global figure and I wonder if any of you have ever produced a village square-figure in your families.

You talk as if he's the cause of your respective miserable lives.

Why can't you all read history to know where your woes started and who started it all.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Eammy: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is not going to Akwa Ibom state as a president but as a presidential candidate of APC. Therefore he should only be subject to the approved venue from the state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by ifiokjohn(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Before is he not a Dictator? why won't he use force to use what does not belong to him just because he is the President.
Indeed buhari is a Terrorist and i concur now. Bleep him!! ethnic bigot, Religious bigot and the most Foolish President in the World.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Otsam(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145531:
Buhari is the President of Nigeria and nobody can restrain him from using any facility anywhere in the country. The President has been fair, kind and generous to Akwa Ibom people.”
Wow!
This is so emotional now.
Every sane and honest Nigerians love President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Acknowledging that Udom had some measure of immunity, Enang said such immunity should stop where the right of the people started and where the collective sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was involved.

END OF DISCUSSION
Baba Carry go!

The beauty of words is that, you can interpret it to mean whatever you like. If not, it is clear here that if diplomacy fails, then it would be force as usual. It's so sad when the people we keep referring to as hope of tomorrow are myopic than the old ones we are blaming now. If not, this press statement is nothing anyone should celebrate regardless of the party you support. The message shows exactly how the country is being run.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Stanweezy(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Why they no use Rivers Stadium, the fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Who named tge stsdium after akpabio?
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
anytexy:
Kwankwaso was denied using eagle square for his declaretion by Buhari Apc... and it was right for Apc zombies. Chai! there is God oo!

This horrible picture says it all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by garfield1: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Stanweezy:
Why they no use Rivers Stadium, the fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom
Its state by state campaign.buhari will win always ibom
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by otomatic(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Arrant nonsense. The Akwa Ibom Xmas carols was moved to the Uyo township stadium in order not to destroy the grass in preparation for the league season. The state has even offered the same Uyo township stadium to APC for their campaign with an explanation. Well since they say " Warsaw saw war ..." I'm not surprised.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by 3Ceagle(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2018
I am not surprised by the inflammatory comments coming from this man. APC cannot force their way through a state owned and maintained facility. If the state did use the smaller stadium for the annual state carol, what makes APC political campaign most important than maintaining the quality of that stadium, considering that even the national stadiums has not been functioning due to bad maintenance culture of our Federal govt. Not too long ago, the APC government denied a certain presidential candidate the use of Eagle square on flimsy excuses and heaven did not fall, so why is this man talking nonsense. What I expect APC to do is to use the 30,000 capacity stadium provided and wait to see what PDP will use when it is their turn to use the stadiums. Is the president a god?
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by AdamuAudu: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2018
PStacks:
APC would Teach PDP the diFFerence betweeN All-over and Overall..

Eediats.. Meat and Pomo no be mate..

Sai Baba
Very elementary and prematured.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by 3Ceagle(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Eammy:
Buhari is not going to Akwa Ibom state as a president but as a presidential candidate of APC. Therefore he should only be subject to the approved venue from the state.

Exactly, most of our people would not understand that. Everything is seen through ethno-political and religious view.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Blazebond(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
See how aide dey talk anyhow,is the facility a federal govt owned facility? I pity this nation sha,bunch of uncouth people at the top,the state govt has already approved the use of the stadium,but this impunity of power unchecked needs to be stopped.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Ayobami7(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by gare(f): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2018
The FGN should respect the state govt irrespective of Political affiliation, what happened in IMO state ? why did the FGN not forceful open up the location that was initially planned for the campaign, why is that of Akwa Ibom different, Nigerians are watching this show of shame being display by APC and the FGN at the time of reckoning everyone involved in this act will be accountable to actions
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by 12345baba(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2018
This fight go sweet o
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by peacebe1815: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:

What goes around comes around. I remember in 2015 the then governor of River State, now minister if transportation Rotimi Ameachi, who denied the the President Jonathan to use one of the state government stadium, but Jonathan still went ahead to used it another happened. So Buhari will use that stadium and heaven will not fall.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

A man described by POTUS as lifeless
A man described by Putin as brain dead

Buhari is a disease to the country
A man described by his wife as not being in control of his own government...

Buhari is a terrorist
Everywhere is tainted with blood... If Boko Haram is not killing... The Army must be killing unarmed civilians..

Only fools support this cow government
Pls Try To Increase The Font Of The Fools Like This One "FOOLS" And In Uppercase. Thanks
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by peacebe1815: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:

What goes around comes around. I remember in 2015 the then governor of River State, now minister of transportation Rotimi Ameachi, who denied the then President Jonathan to use one of the state government stadium, but Jonathan still went ahead to used it and nothing happened. So Buhari will use that stadium and heaven will not fall.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Mankos:
No governor can restrain Buhari from using any facility of the government. Buhari is not Jonathan that did not know his left and right. When Obasanjo was ceasing allocation of the state because of one person Buhari will not do that because he is for the people not for a single political juggernaut. Akwa ibom state stadium is build by public funds.

there is a diff btw state owned and fg owned. if they know they can use anythung anytime why did they not just use it without seeking permission. or the govt can just come to yoyr house and tell you they can use your property for their acts without asking the owner of the house for permission to do so? is that how you were taught Govt in school?
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Mccullum:

It's not until when you are from Yeastern side you're IPOB but when you share in their ways of reasons systematically you're one of them as it's applicable to supporters and one whose align and share in idea of Boko Haram, automatically, indirectly is Boko Haram.

Pigs against Buhari because he won gej in 2015 and anticipated for criticizing both PMB/PYO either they perform or not even Trump that happened to becomes best president of US on economic development in history still he got many critics.

Their reasons against Buhari not for being patriotic but for inferiority complex on Yorubas and his stance against IPOB.

They'll tell you don't do tribalisic but they are so full of being so.

Only fool can believe politicians in any where in the world, only self and consistent efforts to your goals can enhance comfort for you now and rewarding future not government.

Trustworthiness of the political actors is what matters most to rely on not their promses which APC presidential candidate still possessed.

No time to quote please, Compliment of the season.

Your statement is very much incoherent and has no correlation with the narrative. Kindly piss off.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2018
peacebe1815:

What goes around comes around. I remember in 2015 the then governor of River State, now minister of transportation Rotimi Ameachi, who denied the then President Jonathan to use one of the state government stadium, but Jonathan still went ahead to used it and nothing happened. So Buhari will use that stadium and heaven will not fall.

GEJ also flouted court orders right?
It's really sad partisanship allowed you miss the point I was trying to pass which is about the reign of tyranny and impunity of the APC led Federal Government.
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by vaderemi: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2018
chuddyforlife:

plz dnt engage in a fight with me,,2day is 25th december and dont you ever quote me again bye bye
happy xmas
you said it all
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by biztip: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2018
even if he campaigns in heaven ,buhari will lose. u brought enough poverty for us.we hail u
Re: Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists by abokikhalifa: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Come dullard, Udom don give you permission grin grin grin Reno don talk to am on your behalf so make we hear word!!!

[b] Meanwhile in Lagos, APC is fighting the opposition! Ordinary poster, them no fit paste in peace!

Something they cannot tolerate in APC

Ruling party behaving like the opposition undecided

They have done what APC would never have allowed! Kudos to Udom Emmanuel!!!

Story story .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / Chidi Ibe Rejects Proposals From Governors, Inaugurates Imo Ohanaeze Chapter / Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.