Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (189 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 25TH DECEMBER. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: CHRISTMAS IS CHRIST IN YOU.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Today, the whole world is celebrating Christmas—the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. However, many don’t fully understand the spiritual significance of His birth. He was born into this world so He would live in us and through us.

If He doesn’t live in you, then you don’t understand Christmas, even though you join others to celebrate it. You’ve only heard a story, but you’ve got to believe, and come into the vital experience of that story by receiving Jesus Christ into your heart. Christ in you is the reason for Christmas. Everything Jesus came to accomplish was so it would be possible for man to become God’s living tabernacle. This was God’s plan all along, and He achieved it in the birth, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Now, through Jesus Christ, we’re in fellowship with God; we’re in union with Him. Refuse to see yourself as a nobody, because you’re a God-carrying vessel. Now that Christ lives in you, you’re sanctified and glorified.

Colossians 2:9 says concerning Jesus, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” As Jesus walked the earth, all of divinity was at home in Him. He was God alive in a man’s body; but guess what? We’re exactly like Him! 1 John 4:17 says, “As He is, so are we in this world.” Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him (Christ)….” The Amplified Classic version makes it even clearer; it says, “And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].”

Therefore, like Jesus, the Godhead is at home in you; the fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in you. Blessed be God! This is the reason Jesus came—to make you one with God—to make you more than a conqueror! Have this consciousness as you celebrate Christmas, and live the victorious life that’s yours in Him.

PRAYER
I’m full of God, because Christ is in me; He walks in me, He talks in me, and lives through me! The world is under my feet and I walk in glory and dominion, now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 17 & Zechariah 1-3
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 5-6

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.