Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (57796 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by EmagNig(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2018
A UK man who had a fling with a Thai woman while on vacation in the Asian country has cried out for help after the woman sent a Christmas gift to him all the way from Thailand.

According to the man, he really had a good time in Thailand and the gift reminded him of his time in the country. He therefore doesn't want to discard of the gift, but he's concerned about his wife finding out.

Read his story below:

A girl I had sex with on holiday has sent me Christmas presents and I’m terrified my wife will find them – but I don’t want to give up my exotic lover.

I’m 39 and my wife is 36. I went away with two mates to Thailand leaving my missus at home with the kids who are seven and ten.

My friends and I had a great time, surrounded by cheap beer and gorgeous girls, although I didn’t take much notice of them until a young girl of 17 approached me.

She was so beautiful and I felt young again. She came on to me and I couldn’t resist her. We had mind-blowing sex that night and every night from then on until my holiday was over. I was happy to give her money because her family are very poor.

I’m now back at home but I can’t concentrate on my work. I keep sneaking away for naughty phone calls with her. My phone bills are sky-high and my workmates have noticed that I’m distracted.

My wife said a parcel had arrived for me last week. It had a Thai postmark on it so I knew it was from my long-distance lover. I told my wife the hotel were sending me a belt I’d left in my room and quickly squirrelled it away to my car where she couldn’t see it.

I opened the parcel when my wife was asleep and found my lover had sent me some personalised gifts – a mug and a T shirt both showing photos of her stark naked.

She looks as good as I remember. I’m worried about my wife finding out but I can’t bring myself to throw them away. I don’t want to leave my wife or give up my lover. I’m planning another trip to Thailand in the New Year.

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-almost-found-christmas-gift-hot-girlfriend-sent-to-me-uk-tourist/

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by EasternActivist: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2018
This one's village people have started sitting on his matter shocked

367 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Holamic: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Maybe your new year trip will be prison... Having sex with under G girl i pitty your generation in stress.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Iamkuttie(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
We men and cheating sha.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Postboiswag(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas nairalanders

I don't need like
Show me love
I get account number

grin

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Mankosi: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
EmagNig:
A UK man who had a fling with a Thai woman while on vacation in the Asian country has cried out for help after the woman sent a Christmas gift to him all the way from Thailand.

According to the man, he really had a good time in Thailand and the gift reminded him of his time in the country. He therefore doesn't want to discard of the gift, but he's concerned about his wife finding out.

Read his story below:

A girl I had sex with on holiday has sent me Christmas presents and I’m terrified my wife will find them – but I don’t want to give up my exotic lover.

I’m 39 and my wife is 36. I went away with two mates to Thailand leaving my missus at home with the kids who are seven and ten.

My friends and I had a great time, surrounded by cheap beer and gorgeous girls, although I didn’t take much notice of them until a young girl of 17 approached me.

She was so beautiful and I felt young again. She came on to me and I couldn’t resist her. We had mind-blowing sex that night and every night from then on until my holiday was over. I was happy to give her money because her family are very poor.

I’m now back at home but I can’t concentrate on my work. I keep sneaking away for naughty phone calls with her. My phone bills are sky-high and my workmates have noticed that I’m distracted.

My wife said a parcel had arrived for me last week. It had a Thai postmark on it so I knew it was from my long-distance lover. I told my wife the hotel were sending me a belt I’d left in my room and quickly squirrelled it away to my car where she couldn’t see it.

I opened the parcel when my wife was asleep and found my lover had sent me some personalised gifts – a mug and a T shirt both showing photos of her stark naked.

She looks as good as I remember. I’m worried about my wife finding out but I can’t bring myself to throw them away. I don’t want to leave my wife or give up my lover. I’m planning another trip to Thailand in the New Year.

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-almost-found-christmas-gift-hot-girlfriend-sent-to-me-uk-tourist/

u are already young at 39 so nothing like u felt young again. Stop deceiving yourself.

55 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jerryunit48: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by flejnr2(f): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
This one has Afonja blood in his life

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Bawizzo(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
The gift is a better option than her reading dix mess he posted

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by millionboi2: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Op is ur family business

Not mine.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by AdonaiAluminium: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Throw it away or better still Send the gift to me .

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs and roof maintenance
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by nurex01(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2018
O ti baje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by ClearFlair: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
What did I just read?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Rebuke: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Lie laimuhammd. Mumus go dey comment wt all seriousness new.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by BruncleZuma: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

E dey fear to lose half eeem shít

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Richie0974: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Give me one reason why I should be concerned about this angry

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by edicied: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Thailand babes are hot! grin

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
When the pussy is too good to forget wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Mankosi: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Ur village people are shaking ur calabaah

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by mrkings84(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
MERRY CHRISTMAS NLANDERS.......

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by don4real18(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Greedy man grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by millhouse: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Enjoy the good sex while it last bro , it may come just once in your life time

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by GentleMoney: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
grin
I envy you bro, only one girl and you are complaining, me that is always going outside by 11pm to 1 am to answer call from; belt seller, sienna mechanic, Jos DPO, new supervisor. What will I say.
Abeg look for any Naija man there to teach you levels.

.. https://www.nairaland.com/4923460/xmas-morning-beverages

38 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Hargbo(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Emerald94(f): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
abeg carry your lie commot for here jare....u had sex in Asia and gave her your address in UK

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by ClearFlair: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
flejnr2:
This one has Afonja blood in his life

The world is blessed with men like Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet. But the world also has men like this one here..continue this way and you'll soon find you're of no use to humanity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by visijo(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
very simple case, and He is acting as if it is that complicated, why not discard the gifts since it is not that expensive, later when you go there, you start your fkcuking again..

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by vicfy(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Have u heard about the plan by ISIS to attack UK plane? Pray it's not your plane to Thai they'll hijack

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Stolen bread is sweet but when you are caught your mouth will be filled with gravel.

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.