Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Five Big Lies About Christmas. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Big Lies About Christmas. (429 Views)

Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. / The Shocking Truth About Christmas / African Muslim In America Makes Funny Rant About Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Big Lies About Christmas. by TruthHurts100: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2018
You're free to celebrate whatever you like but wisdom says you check whatever you do so as not to touch any unclean things that may offend your creator.

1. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. Neither Jesus, his disciples or any worshipers of God celebrated birthdays in the Bible. Only idol worshipers did. And God knows why he allowed those records in the Bible. Research has shown overtime that birthdays has a pagan origin. So why celebrate Christ with paganism?

2. Jesus was not born on the 25th of December. With the description of the season he was born, he was probably born around October.

3. Santa-claus is a scam. A man made personality. He was never mentioned in the Bible.

4. No three wise men visited Jesus when he was born. Three astrologers did. They were studying the stars to predict the future, something God hates. The star that directed them was from the devil. But God would not allow them hurt his Christ, he changed their mind and the never reported back to the wicked King. E pain Satan die.
King James made so many error in his translation. He has enslaved and misled many.

5. Christmas is not a period of love. Look around you and see what is happening on that day. People drink to stupor, they rob others just to have money to celebrate. A lady just posted a nude picture to celebrate the birth of Christ. Some pastors are collecting entrance fee into the church on the 25th.

1 Like

Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by luvmijeje(f): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2018
There is an adage in yoruba that says it's one who's alive that celebrate a festive season. Life is too short for you not to celebrate or begrudge people for celebrating.

There are 365 days in a year and you will agree with me that there are more than 365 festivals. So there will be days these festivals will clash.

Honestly, some of you have serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by Kamxin(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
There is an adage in yoruba that says it's one who's alive that celebrate a festive season. Life is too short for you not to celebrate or begrudge people for celebrating.

There are 365 days in a year and you will agree with me that there are more than 365 festivals. So there will be days these festivals will clash.

Dont mind him. He is just fighting a lost war, preventing people from cerebrating their birthday.
Then what do they now cerebrate?
Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by TruthHurts100: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Was Jesus born on the 25th of December?

Yes or No
Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
If believers can't avoid little things that is against their faith image what will happen in the time of great tribulations. Billions will give good reasons for accepting the Mark of the Beast. Only the enlightened few will avoid it.

"For many are invited, but few are chosen."
Matthew 22:14

Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by luvmijeje(f): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Was Jesus born on the 25th of December?

Yes or No

I don't know. Do you know?
Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by TruthHurts100: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

I don't know. Do you know?

I don't know but I'm sure he wasn't born on the 25th of December. And I also know what was celebrated on the 25th before some useless people brought Jesus into it to bring innocent Christians into idolatry.
Re: Five Big Lies About Christmas. by TruthHurts100: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
See another fool celebrating Christmas.

If this is really what they say it is, then I'm ashamed.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Christians Defeat Boko Haram? / Whatsapp Church / Your Worship Center Structure Worry Is Over,here Is Easy And Affordable One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.