Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Merry Xmas 2018: See SMS, Quotes & Video To Send To Loved Ones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Merry Xmas 2018: See SMS, Quotes & Video To Send To Loved Ones (626 Views)

Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas 2018: See SMS, Quotes & Video To Send To Loved Ones by Codedrock(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2018

Find Video, Suggested Text Messages Below

For those who are away from their family and friends, or simply want to send their loved ones a word of love, here are some curated Christmas greetings and messages that you can share to spread the joy.

Text Messages For Friends & Family
Dear Santa this year please provide me A large fat bank accounts and a slender body And that year do not mix up the two.

Inside this loveliest and funniest of all seasons, how may you find numerous reasons to observe? Have a fantastic Christmas!

Christmas is a time for remembering family members and attempting to guess everybody’s sizes!

May your Christmas be adorned with cheer and full of love. Enjoy a great holiday!

I can not wait to perform all of the holiday items along with you.

That which I’m most thankful for this Christmas are my amazing friends just like you. You’re already the ideal present!

On Christmas, there is an excuse to be happy and also a reason to grin, and there is a reason why I am sending Christmas wishes your way. You are it.

You might never provide me a much better Christmas present than our friendship. I am convinced that I will continue to find that present this year.
May the great times and loathed of this,
Present turn into the gold memories of tomorrow,
Wish you lots of love, happiness & joy,
Happy Christmas!

Christmas Text Messages For Lover (Boyfriend/Girlfriend)
Hope makes things function,
Enjoy makes things wonderful,
May you have three that Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Christmas is really filled with miracles.
It makes all my savings evaporate!
That’s that the Christmas magic.
Wishing You Merry Christmas

I watch the soul of Christmas about me where I move. I hope you’re in a position to feel that the soul inside you and it brings me great pleasure.

You created Christmas merrier since you’re my friend.
I’ve always appreciated the gift of friendship that you gave me.
Merry Christmas for you!

This Christmas distribute your fragrance into those about you and create this planet a Happy location.
God loves us so much he gave his Son to us.
Let’s observe His birthday!

You’re the present I ask Santa for each Christmas. Merry Christmas to one that I adore.

May the great times and treasures of this current become the gold memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, happiness and joy. MERRY CHRISTMAS

If tonight any Large fat guy kidnaps and leads one into a sofa,
Then please remain calm. Enjoy!
I’m wishing you Christmas wishes for you.

Have just two beverages and seem
Merry Christmas 2018

Dearest God this Christmas I intended on moving green.
Please get the stage and ship my tons of money this Christmas.
Thank you!

Others:
* You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.

* Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts and make a wish under the Christmas tree.
May you have a Merry Christmas!

* Wishing you the best during this joyful season.
I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and lots of happiness.
Merry Christmas!

* Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. — Dr. Seuss

* Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. —Margaret Thatcher

* Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight. —Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane

* The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much. —Henry David Thoreau

* All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.

* May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life.

Watch And Download Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3HdlhvEjpg
Download Video Here

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/12/merry-xmas-2018-see-sms-quotes-to-send-to-loved-ones.html
Re: Merry Xmas 2018: See SMS, Quotes & Video To Send To Loved Ones by Codedrock(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Merry Xmas 2018: See SMS, Quotes & Video To Send To Loved Ones by xmasmerry2019: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2019
May the incredible occasions and furthermore fortunes of the present become the brilliant recollections of tomorrow for your stunning relatives, similarly as our youth years recollections of Holidays past are such satisfying memories right now. I wish you bunches of adoration, delight, and satisfaction. Happy Christmas!Merry Christmas cartoon Santa, Tree Images

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With A Huge Tiger In Thailand (photos) / OMG! Is Pete Edochie His Father? Answer... Yes/No / BEEF ALERT!! Danny S Blasts Zlatan For Bragging About Ending Shaku-shaku With Za

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.