Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas (27459 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Music superstar, Paul Okoye's cute twins are growing really fast.

The father of 3 took to his social media space to share this adorable photo of his twins - Nadia and Nathan to celebrate Christmas.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/paul-okoye-shares-adorable-photo-of-his-twin-kids.html

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Cute kids kiss

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by itspzpics(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Simi Pose with her Sister Ooni of Ife queen, Shares Sexy Photos together ...>>>....SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by graciously03(f): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2018
aww..always flaunting them...I need double double oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by tstx(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Holankill(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fine boy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
angry

Is like they have made one of these boys Nairaland mods.

Their business back to back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by GentleMoney: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lovely Kids..
Merry Christmas!!!

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Emmabraham: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Am back
To that mod that banned me for 2 weeks

May your teeth be banned before new year'

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Realhommie(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute.. I wish to have twin girls

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Kellibae(f): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lovely kids
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by jakandeola(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
I wish a fair beauty like ireneony or highpriestess born twins for me
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by abodundef: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Emmabraham:
Am back
To that mod that banned me for 2 weeks

May your teeth be banned before new year'
Pls allow him to eat chicken for Xmas...lol

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by henrydadon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
To also get twin dey shark me

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Emmy3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
the co greedy p
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by anambraamaka: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
The girl resemble am pass

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by UprightEvil: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
this 2019 we go give wahala problem
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Passionate888: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by bayocanny: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kellibae:
Lovely kids
ours would be more beautiful than this wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twin Kids To Celebrate Christmas by Kellibae(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
bayocanny:

ours would be more beautiful than this wink

Lol you and who

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Celebration / Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C / Emeka Ike: Economy, Cable TV Knocked Me, Others Out Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.