Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Am I So Unemotional? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Am I So Unemotional? (11872 Views)

Why Am I So Melancholy? / I Can Be So Unemotional Atimes This Must Be The Reason / Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

You are not a psycho. I used to be quite unemotional but I am better though I am still impartial and unsentimental.

There is one things that soften most people... having a baby. It melts the hearts of most women and makes them more emotional.

Nothing soften a psychopath’s heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are a psychopath and you need HELP. Only a psychopath recognizes a psychopath.

Continue to deny what you already know! You’re a MATURED Psychopath.

Who raised you?
Where is your Dad? Left when u dey young?
Someone raped you when u dey young? And left u with a bitter mindset?

Your life before 18 go be the answer here.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Continue to deny what you already know! You’re a MATURED Psychopath.

Who raised you?
Where is your Dad? Left when u dey young?
Someone raped you when u dey young? And left u with a bitter mindset?

Your life before 18 go be the answer here.

Lol. Your dad raised me. You raped me along the bush path three years ago. Forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Nothing soften a psychopath’s heart.

Why're you so aggravated?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by kayzat: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've been told many a times that I'm possessed.

Possessed kwa? I was like this too and understand what and the reason for all the so-called special occasions. I had a "parlour " wedding not because we can't afford elaborate wedding but I see no reason for that but the arrival of my baby is kinda making me live a new life and just have to try my best to make things better

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Your dad raised me. You raped me along the bush path three years ago. Forgotten?

My Dad shocked Someone with a normal brain go need just a min to know that you’re a confused Psychopath.

Stop acting like a barren pig. You are a PSYCHOPATH Answer those questions or keep quiet for the rest of your Life

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

My Dad shocked Someone with a normal brain go need just a min to know that you’re a confused Psychopath.

Stop acting like a barren pig. You are a PSYCHOPATH Answer those questions or keep quiet for the rest of your Life

Just shut the hell up!
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamPlato. Your mentions are too much. Which should I reply first?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by IamPlato(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
IamPlato. Your mentions are too much. Which should I reply first?
The Annoying Ones

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just shut the hell up!

Confused soul. Locate your DAD and tell him to shut the hell up. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Ozkar: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a psychopath.
grin grin grin

If you give people the chance, they would like to paint you the devil.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by stubbornman(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't. Men are overrated.

UyaiIncomparabl !
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
stubbornman:

UyaiIncomparabl !

What?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Confused soul. I'll Locate my DAD and tell him to shut the hell up. lipsrsealed

smiley
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

You are not a psycho. I used to be quite unemotional but I am better though I am still impartial and unsentimental.

There is one things that soften most people... having a baby. It melts the hearts of most women and makes them more emotional.

So, having a baby made you more emotional?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by ImaIma1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, having a baby made you more emotional?

It gave me a different perspective of life, made me more patient and empathetic somehow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by darichlife: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm mostly depressed. I think I'm a sadist. Broke? That's subjective. Suicide? Contemplating.

Madam life is too short to live the way you do. The purpose of your existence should be something you should live everyday for. Been snobbish and reticent won't do much for you on a daily basis. Find more reasons to love yourself I smell self hate

Love you �

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by dj5naira(m): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't know.
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
dj5naira:
I don't know.

Who asked for your indulgence?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Ozkar: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl are you INTJ?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
darichlife:

Madam life is too short to live the way you do. The purpose of your existence should be something you should live everyday for. Been snobbish and reticent won't do much for you on a daily basis. Find more reasons to love yourself I smell self hate

Love you �

Okay. Love you too.
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
UyaiIncomparabl are you INTJ?

What's that?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

It gave me a different perspective of life, made me more patient and empathetic somehow

Thanks Ima mbakara.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Uglymugg: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why am I so unemotional? I mean, nothing hardly interests my fancy. Just this morning, I've received countless 'Yuletide's' greetings from acquaintances and close friends, but I haven't even deemed it fit to return the texts nor the calls. I intentionally rejected two calls from unknown persons who I know were calling to wish me a Merry Christmas. Nothing ever interests me.

You're not unemotional, you are full of bottled emotions, and you know the reason for this, if you think hard enough, you'll probably find the answer. Afterall, the mind of a virgo is a very powerful tool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Ozkar: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's that?

one of 16 personality types according to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator.

You can take the test maybe a couple of times, just to be sure.
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Asking cos they (we, actually) are are the mostly likely to be termed psychopaths and all sorts of vile names, and it's kinda amusing seeing all the accusations on the thread. Feels like deja vu.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
one of 16 personality types according to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator.

You can take the test maybe a couple of times, just to be sure.
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Asking cos they (we, actually) are are the mostly likely to be termed psychopaths and all sorts of vile names, and it's kinda amusing seeing all the accusations on the thread. Feels like deja vu.

Just checked it through and took the tests, and the results came out as 'Advocate'.
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Ozkar: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just checked it through and took the tests, and the results came out as 'Advocate'.
Awww... That would be INFJ. Close enough, but for the part where it is Feeling over Thinking though... Still think it could have been intj on another day.

What do you think of it?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
Awww... That would be INFJ. Close enough, but for the part where it is Feeling over Thinking though...

What do you think of it?

Yes. That feeling part was off! I think and rethink before I reach a verdict.

Quite accurate. Which are you?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Ozkar: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. That feeling part was off! I think and rethink before I reach a verdict.

Quite accurate. Which are you?
I'm INTJ. Took it several times to be sure though. Got an INTP and INFJ a couple of times.

You could think and even overthink things but still favour feeling. It's more like, which are you more likely to do when faced with a decision - consider other people's feelings or damn everybody and do what you think is right?
Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Abcruz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've had Jesus for years, and yet, I'm still same. It's high time you Christians had stopped being sentimental. I appreciate realistic approaches to life.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
From depression to psychopathy and neuroticism ... what a thread! Scary. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I So Unemotional? by DEXTROVERT: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why am I so unemotional? I mean, nothing hardly interests my fancy. Just this morning, I've received countless 'Yuletide's' greetings from acquaintances and close friends, but I haven't even deemed it fit to return the texts nor the calls. I intentionally rejected two calls from unknown persons who I know were calling to wish me a Merry Christmas. Nothing ever interests me.

I'm not even turned on/elated of the fact that today is Christmas. Seeing people passing by and chanting at the top of their voices 'Eku Odun' or 'Merry/Happy Christmas my sister' really irks me a lot. I wonder what the whole fuss is all about!

I mean, I've just been trying to force myself to reply people who've been disturbing my ears to the ongoing celebration, and in actuality, I don't even mean it.

I remember warning someone yesterday never to wish me anything else I block him. How sad!

Now, the whole summary of my post is, I'm not fun-seeking. I'm too rigid. I'm never elated at any celebration. I don't go to see movies. I hate eateries. The mall scares me. I tell off the few friends I have, but they understand my madness and they keep returning. I hardly get moved if someone is even dying. I always find faults in everything.

Am I mentally deranged or totally normal?
Am I a sadist? Why am I so unemotional? Right now, my mind is filled with strife. I truly agree now and think that I need mental help. I think I'm a psycho.

You are very normal, I'm worse
I never celebrated xmas for years, infact my birthday i don't care, once returned cake for my birthday,
Maybe due to my profession i don't care i about life, i believe we are all alive to die any other day.

One thing thats makes me happy is seeing my patients getting well, all others i donno, i remember times i switched off my cell phones cos i dont want any calls almost a week.

My advice, do things that you identify makes you happy, and be closer to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice / How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.