Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Upload Your 4x4 And Christmas Pictures Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Upload Your 4x4 And Christmas Pictures Here (2017 Views)

Protest At Adeleke's Polling Unit Over INEC Officials Refusal To Upload Results / Harmattan & Haze Hits Port Harcourt 9-days To Christmas: Pictures & Video / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Upload Your 4x4 And Christmas Pictures Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
loyedammy:

1diot.... you can't be living in a good country and be doing next level shit there.....come and do it here.
it's a no brainer, just like we have APC UK handle

Take it easy bro. Do you think everybody in Nigeria is suffering? or were you once rich during PDP regime and now lost all your fortunes during APC regime? if the answer to the last is yes, then i can understand your frustration. If not, i wonder why you think PMB is the cause of your problems.

A country can only be good for you if you want it to be. I am a patriotic Nigerian, Nigeria is a good country for me and my family. You can leave the country if it is not good for you.

Anyway, 4X4 or 4+4 is still agoallll

1 Like

Re: Upload Your 4x4 And Christmas Pictures Here by loyedammy: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
couragemurphy:

Take it easy bro. Do you think everybody in Nigeria is suffering? or were you once rich during PDP regime and now lost all your fortunes during APC regime? if the answer to the last is yes, then i can understand your frustration. If not, i wonder why you think PMB is the cause of your problems.

A country can only be good for you if you want it to be. I am a patriotic Nigerian, Nigeria is a good country for me and my family. You can leave the country if it is not good for you.

Anyway, 4X4 or 4+4 is still agoallll

the thing is unknowingly, you are part of the problem.
you slay in your fancy shit dress in a fancy place far away from here and you think you have the right to influence people or whatever the game you are up to. I plead with you to come back with your pvc and see if you will make it to the elction period or move freely with your fancy things here. there is pain in the land but you are okay to keep the oppressors happy because they locked your reasoning away

4years is enough for all nigeria leaders
Re: Upload Your 4x4 And Christmas Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
loyedammy:

the thing is unknowingly, you are part of the problem.
you slay in your fancy shit dress in a fancy place far away from here and you think you have the right to influence people or whatever the game you are up to. I plead with you to come back with your pvc and see if you will make it to the elction period or move freely with your fancy things here. there is pain in the land but you are okay to keep the oppressors happy because they locked your reasoning away

4years is enough for all nigeria leaders

It's okay bro. I now understand your.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nasarawa Steps Down For Labaran Maku / Nigerian Cadets Screaming As They Were Flogged During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.