Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate (49554 Views)

Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Post Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by messi042: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
DavSagacity:
It's already...Served with chilled drinks
kai which kind burnt indomy be this? spits
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
enfantdedieu:
Lemme just drop it here...I eat rice and chicken almost every week. Today, I only have appetit for fruits
stop eating or eat less apple, the chemical use in ripening it is dangerous to our health.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
jafol:

I just saw that same food on the internet
Don't mind him, he thinks we are all gullible...imagine, telling us his wife took the pic, not saying it isn't possible though, but nairalanders can lie!
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
BlueRayDick:
From this side it's efo riro,Poundo yam and chicken.

Na ontop bed I chop am. I soon sleep after downing some red wine now. I cannot come and go and kee myself
how u go dey take fork eat Pounded yam, a whole iyan for that matter. U need a serious slap
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
Sachet water retail.
Meanwhile,
that will have to do with hawking
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yeyeboy88(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ma'am 1K is enough for me 0029966746 Diamond bank
Yewandequeen:
1k shortly

But don't play bet with it please. grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yeyeboy88(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bro 1K is enough for me too
0029966746 Diamond bank
craigkoel1989:
olive33 hope you received the 1k
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by dokyOloye: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikbnice:
that will have to do with hawking
most bags of water are sold for b/w 60 and 100 from the factory .Most factories have delivery van wt which they supply distributors.
At 100 naira,5k will buy 50 bags and he can resell at a little gain,say 20naira/bag.
No need for shop,he can sell from his doorstep or even any space in front of his compound.
He can start from there.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
most bags of water are sold for b/w 60 and 100 from the factory .Most factories have delivery van wt which they supply distributors.
At 100 naira,5k will buy 50 bags and he can resell at a little gain,say 20naira/bag.
No need for shop,he can sell from his doorstep or even any space in front of his compound.
He can start from there.
Let's not forget that she would by ice block to keep the water cold.
All in all, 5k can start sachet water hawking business
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by dokyOloye: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikbnice:
Let's not forget that she would by ice block to keep the water cold.
All in all, 5k can start sachet water hawking business
If he is selling in bags,he doesn't need to buy ice blocks or refrigerate.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:

If he is selling in bags,he doesn't need to buy ice blocks or refrigerate.
I agree with you. Getting a large and consistent customer base is the key. Then also is the issue of transportation
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yewandequeen(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rigel95:

O my! How could you not have the greatest food in the history of mankind? Lemme go back to my aouse nigbayen o.

Sorry na.

Ikokore is my native food not ofada tongue

But believe me you cos I kid you not, the Ikokore was damn rich in assorted. Every spoon is a banga wink
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by GreyBlood: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

The big plate is fish ..with mint , mussels and cucumber
Small bowl is braised snails in pea soup with pickled daikon
Yes I did
shocked shocked
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bro i just got ur alert you save my life. I owe you one
seunmsg:

If you are broke, send me your account number and I will send you 5k in the spirit of Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Winnairaking100: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
K is not sweet
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by enfantdedieu: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
joepepsy:
Just tell us say this year chicken cost...lol
Lol..cost ke? I'm by far beyond that level bro grin
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by enfantdedieu: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
stop eating or eat less apple, the chemical use in ripening it is dangerous to our health.
Noted...Mon bebe
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by konkacid: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Celebrating Christmas on a desert island.

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Rigel95(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Sorry na.

Ikokore is my native food not ofada tongue

But believe me you cos I kid you not, the Ikokore was damn rich in assorted. Every spoon is a banga wink
Look atew forming homebred. I just didn't want to stress you into pounding yam(since that's my native food).

Anyways, since you've finished the ikokore, you are going to have to make another one with plenty orishirishis sha.(shebi you wanttu oppress abi?)

Hehehe...I'm a demanding guest like that.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yewandequeen(f): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Rigel95:

Look atew forming homebred. I just didn't want to stress you into pounding yam(since that's my native food).

Anyways, since you've finished the ikokore, you are going to have to make another one with plenty orishirishis sha.(shebi you wanttu oppress abi?)

Hehehe...I'm a demanding guest like that.
baba u go enter kitchen urself oooo. Since u can make request then u should be able to prepare ur meal... Lol comman beat me
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2018
HerCuteness:
sorry I mentioned you elsewhere
just saw it now. U didn't state the bank u're operating oh. Is Polaris your akant name?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
intimacy gadgets
Where are you located? You must be a freaky woman. I like my friends freaky!
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2018
seunmsg:

If you are broke, send me your account number and I will send you 5k in the spirit of Christmas.
I can't believe I missed out on this when all I had for Christmas was water (God as my witness). Bless your heart for putting a smile on people's faces
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by contigiency(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I give up embarassed

Name your price I will give you all the information that you need.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Earthbound:

Where are you located? You must be a freaky woman. I like my friends freaky!
I sell. But then we all have the ability to be freaky, some just don't get the opportunity to explore that part.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by BlueRayDick: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
ikbnice:
how u go dey take fork eat Pounded yam, a whole iyan for that matter. U need a serious slap

Bros no vex. The thing hot ni and I no wit dip my fingers inside hit food.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I sell. But then we all have the ability to be freaky, some just don't get the opportunity to explore that part.
I agree. See how you curved my question. Wehdone ma
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Rigel95(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Yewandequeen:
baba u go enter kitchen urself oooo. Since u can make request then u should be able to prepare ur meal... Lol comman beat me
Eez like you don't like that your kitchen abi?

You better get yourself busy and enter that kitchen.

p.s:I like pepper in my stew o.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by HerCuteness(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by ikbnice(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Bros no vex. The thing hot ni and I no wit dip my fingers inside hit food.
I hope you didn't overeat
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Misternas89(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2018
seunmsg:
My wife and kids travelled for the Xmas celebration so I had to prepare this myself.
Mr seun show me love too abeg. Nasirudeen Afeez 0035356890 gtbank. More blessings and upliftment for u baba.
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by sultan1014(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
seunmsg:

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) / Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job / Manta Ray: Fish Caught In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.