Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 (23434 Views)

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President / I’m Crazy, Mad – Okorocha Declares / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Galaticos444: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
A goal that can never be actualise
And a dream that can never be realized

Never can an Igbo man rule Nigeria

Am a Bini by tribe.edo born
u obviously a kid that's why u can't remember dat an igboman was d 1st elected president of Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Lanre0: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
I used to think Okorocha should be able to take over from Buhari in 2023 but the recent development has shown
him to be a typical Igbo man who is parochial in in thinking, egocentric & self-centered. Apart from Obiano & few others, I don't know of any other Igbo man that can serve as president of Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by 3Ceagle(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
How did he manage the good will given to him by the people of Imo state? A man who could not give an inspirational leadership at state level want to rule Nigeria. Is the state better off now than when he took over leadership? I wish him goodluck.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lolz, so that he can turn Nigeria into how he has turn Imo state abi, he's dreaming, it won't work.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by ufuosman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who dey deceive dis man
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by berrystunn(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
supportnija:
Your blother will not vote for you

Only his family members will vote

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by namio10: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
berrystunn:

Only his family members will vote

Okorocha's family may not even vote for him.

He is said to be on the eight year of battle against development in the places where he was voted highest in 2011.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by amadiwati(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Baba, wake up. You've not even won you senatorial seat.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by wink2015(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
IAmApostle1:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has declared to run for Presidency in 2023, and according to the Imo State Governor, he is fixed on becoming the first elected civilian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.
Rochas Okorocha who described himself as the rallying point for all Ndigbo and the only one who can bridge unity, understanding and togetherness in order to realize Igbo presidency in 2023, declared to run for Presidency in 2023 as he hosted members of the Orlu Zone Congress of Journalists (OZCOJ) in his office.

The Imo State Governor further maintained that the campaigns of calumny against him, was because his detractors have realised that he is the most eligible and most detribalised Igbo man.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/602/governor-rochas-okorocha-declares-to-run-for-presidency-in-2

Nigeria need a leader that will promote true federalism, fiscal federalism and resource control.

We do not need a leader that is an ethnic champion.

Neither do Nigeria need a promoter of Iberiberism.

Rochas Okorocha was a great philanthropist and humanitarian champion in the past years.

However, his recent antecedent speaks volume of a sliding character of a man who has touched so many lives in Nigeria using humanitarian donation.

Rochas Okorocha will not only be day dreaming but also asking for far much than he can chew to be fronting for an Igbo presidency come 2023.

What is even Richas Okorocha views about restructuring?

It seems Rochas Okorocha do not believe in the restructuring of our battered federalism?

There are many qualified Igbos in Nigeria that can be consider for the Presidency but Rochas Okorocha should come last on the list of qualified Igbo professional.

I think Nigeria should give consideration to the following names:

Mr Peter Obi

Mrs Oby Ezekwesili

Mrs Okonjo Iweala

Mr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi governor of Enugu state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by YoungLionken(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright A goal that can never be actualise And a dream that can never be realized
Never can an Igbo man rule Nigeria
Am a Bini by tribe.edo born
Why did you say so
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by berrystunn(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
supportnija:
Your blother will not vote for you

Only his family members will vote him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
IAmApostle1:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has declared to run for Presidency in 2023, and according to the Imo State Governor, he is fixed on becoming the first elected civilian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.
Rochas Okorocha who described himself as the rallying point for all Ndigbo and the only one who can bridge unity, understanding and togetherness in order to realize Igbo presidency in 2023, declared to run for Presidency in 2023 as he hosted members of the Orlu Zone Congress of Journalists (OZCOJ) in his office.

The Imo State Governor further maintained that the campaigns of calumny against him, was because his detractors have realised that he is the most eligible and most detribalised Igbo man.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/602/governor-rochas-okorocha-declares-to-run-for-presidency-in-2

stupid man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. / Secondus Arrives Venue Of PDP Governors’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.