Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (19054 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Mediahelm: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West, Senatorial district revealed the Inspector General is planning to arrest him today and inject him to death.

He also revealed the IG has already deployed his men to carry out the activity. He told his supporters to watch out.

He wrote
There is a plan by the IG to arrest me today and inject me to death. Men deployed already. CP kogi and others removed. Nigerians watch out.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/there-is-plan-by-ig-to-arrest-me-today.html

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sympathy will not return you back to the senate. Campaign as a man and stop looking for cheap online sympathy.

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is like DINO MELAYE still think he is relevant in Nigeria.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by baliyubla: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
If only Deji had cried foul earlier about attempts to be framed like Saraki did, he won't be languishing in a Kano Prison. Ekweremadu did too and was spared his life. APC now takes rivals out like they did Badeh, and its proper SDM cries out before he's taken out.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Kenekingisback: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Surely, handiwork of Yahaya Bello angry

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by sagio09: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
I pray diz will come to pass.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
badt guy grin grin grin

sagio09:
I pray diz will come to pass.

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Melaye enjoy your 50 cars and 20 mansions in peace na. Must you disturb the peace of Nigerians with your attention-seeking and desperation to stay relevant?

We know you are scared you will be finished next year but this is not how to go about things. Nollywood faking in neck brace and claiming you hid on a tree for 11 hours is just retardeen behaviour and utterance only IPOBians will buy.

Now they want to inject and kill you when those who currently have all the power and traction politically can remove you , banish you into political wilderness and have the pleasure of watching you becoming broke and irrelevant? Nollywood calling sha if politics fail.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Mediahelm: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Caseless: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
This lunatic is on the loose again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
The silly man is tempting the IG with a good idea; if I were the IG I'd probably take it.

17 Likes

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin angry

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Sympathy will not return you back to the senate. Campaign as a man and stop looking for cheap online sympathy.

Clever guy. Melaye knows he is gone. Trust me when I say the APC want to have a supportive legislature post 2019. Lessons have been learned from what the likes of Dino, Saraki and Dogara have put APC and PMB through.

There is a powerful underground mobilisation to take as many 'enemies' out as possible. Watch and I promise you will find developments interesting and enjoyable if an APC and PMB supporter.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by madridguy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
The likes of Saraki, Dino, Dogara and others knew 2019 will be a year of surprise for them. Their leader Saraki gathered world conference after his directed abaracada scenerio at the National Assembly and since then his foot soldiers have been following the path. They are feeling the heat already reason for them running from pillar to post. May GOD preserve us beyond 2019 to see their shame.

Oshigun:

Clever guy. Melaye knows he is gone. Trust me when I say the APC want to have a supportive legislature post 2019. Lessons have been learned from what the likes of Dino, Saraki and Dogara have put APC and PMB through.

There is a powerful underground mobilisation to take as many 'enemies' out as possible. Watch and I promise you will find developments interesting and enjoyable if an APC and PMB supporter.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by BRIGHT180(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Reverse psychology

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why are zombies happy about this?

Plain Evil beasts.

Alex Badeh is still inside mortuary killed by power that be.

So anyone against an evil regime becomes target to be killed.

God dey observe una for HD television.....!!

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Damsyjay(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
May the plan workout ijn..cos you are a disgrace to our lawmakers and our country in general.. Mumu oshi

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Corrinthians(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Agbaya. cheesy
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nwaikuku2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Can someone tell me dis guy offence as a Nigerian Senator?

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by efighter: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Run away, climb a tree and stay there till after elections. Simple as A B C. You have done it before and you can still do it again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Why are zombies happy about this?

Plain Evil beasts.

Alex Badeh is still inside mortuary killed by power that be.

So anyone against a evil regime of BuhariAPC becomes target to be killed.

God dey observe una for HD television.....!!

Where else would he be? Preparing Christmas dinner? Badeh is now a hero to you folks in so far as his death helps you demonize Buhari who has ignored bigger menaces to his Presidency yet we are to believe PMB is now in the business of fretting over low level yesterdays men who have no relevance today like Badeh?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ipobarecriminals: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
undecided sad fear not if u are clean or beta still go hide inside bush

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
The likes of Saraki, Dino, Dogara and others knew 2019 will be a year of surprise for them. Their leader Saraki gathered world conference after his directed abaracada scenerio at the National Assembly and since then his foot soldiers have been following the path. They are feeling the heat already reason for them running from pillar to post. May GOD preserve us beyond 2019 to see their shame.

I knew Saraki was gone when be could not even defeat Atiku to get the PDP ticket and came a dismal third behind Tambuwal. This is very revealing as per the nature of Nigerian politics because it shows Saraki does not have deep and loyal political support beyond his shaky office he got into via 419 behaviour. We are watching sha. They have already begun making excises for their loss next year .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by AllenSpencer: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Great Plan

Long overdue

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by goroman: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of the season. Pls help a brother. I will be so glad
2251794967 Zenith bank

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by PStacks(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even if nobody wan kill you.

You go kill yourself.

Dino is too lousy abeg.

you too inject IG back na.

IG should sue this rascal abeg

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
The IG will fail in Jesus Name.

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by sammyj: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
You are OYO on this one Dino. Stop false accusations and provise is with proof

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by WaffenSS(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
First sign of an idiot:

Tucked in T Shirt

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ColdIce: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
dino allow them na
pls abeg

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Says He Is Healthy And In Good Spirits / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. / 2019: Atiku Explains Why He Didn’t Perform Under Obasanjo, Speaks On Looting Pub