Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St (11524 Views)

Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over 21 Suspects, Vessels, Boat to EFCC (pix) / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Two Suspects, Vessel To EFCC - Pictures / Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Gucciblog: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
The Nigerian Navy on December 21, 2018 handed over four persons and a vessel allegedly involved in illegal oil bunkering to operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office, for further investigation and possible prosecution. .

The suspects: Promise Onate, Emonefe Stanley, Samson Obaje and Peresey Friday were onboard the vessel, MV Enterprise, when they were rounded up by men of the Nigerian Navy, NNS Delta on December 4, 2018 at Nana Creek Escravos, Delta State. .
They were arrested on the suspicion that they were conveying Automotive Gas Oil, AGO, without any valid approval. .
Captain P. G. Yilme, who represented the NNS Commander at the handing over in Warri, Delta State, said, "After forensic analysis of the product by officials of Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR, the result revealed that the product onboard were poorly refined AGO".

While receiving the suspects and the vessel, Richard Ogberagha, an EFCC operative, said "the Commission will carry out further investigation and ensure that those found culpable are brought to book".

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/illegal-oil-bunkering-navy-hands-over-four-suspects-vessel-to-efcc/

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Samade7: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Waiting for when NNPC GMD will be handed over to EFCC.

Who Ftc epp

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by tstx(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeria doesn't refine her crude oil..The country still dey export am to other countries for refining .... But During my service in South South i went to Nonwa Gbam Tai and I saw boys refining Crude oil locally.. And it dawned on me.. Nigeria problem na her government

If you are a Christian and you didn't do atleast five of the things listed below just kukuma convert to Islam..
These Popular Christmas Traditions are Deeply Rooted In Nigerian Culture

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
#Resource control guys
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by ainas247: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by ainas247: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Ayobami7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by OBONGDON(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
So we should go and soak! We don hear!!!
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Sunofgod(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
National cake.......
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by bigkahuna704(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin BAD MARKET
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Efcc and media be like Buhari and cluelessness
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by DinoP: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
"HANDED OVER TO efcc" That is end of case

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by wese90(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good

I need like 3 iCloud locked iPhone X... If you have one or two, chat me up
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by omoteacher(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Men aren't smiling anything to do to get the grams.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by gurunlocker: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
EFCC now handling oil bunkering crimes? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wenti concern navy and oil bunkers? Dem don leave their work they find money.
they catch these ones because dem no bribe them.
Navy is to water what Policemen is to road.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by berrystunn(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Corruption

Because They stop weting the grand.

We have husband's of them out there.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by GentleMoney: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thumbs Up to The Navy..
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by seniormallam(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
is there any LEGAL BUNKERING?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Godsfavour78: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abeg its our oil. Free them immediately. angry

I can bet anything that its pple that dont contribute anything to Nigeria and aproko yohrubber pple that will start quoting me to say shit. undecided
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Billionaire09: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeria is evil because evil destroys indigenous talents. Nigeria government is incapable of refining kerosene to indigenous people for home used and economy.

The zoo navy can't arrest Yoruba and Fulani's bunkers in oil fields.
The north and Yoruba criminals named you Niger Delta and South south or Southeast like a dog. See what they keep doing to you in your father's lands.

Without Biafra you are nothing.

Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Emmy3(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Unlucky folks.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by fero007: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
i know bunkering is SUPPOSED to be a crime but until govt does d right thing n restructure this country i'll continue to support my niger deltans
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by movetoca: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
We are tired of these guys coming to our Rivers to arrest hardworking ND youths. I know alot of northerners in this business but nobody dares to arrest them. I can't beg a stranger to collect what's naturally mine. One day all this nonsense must stop. My business suffered same setback once and I know these my brothers will bounce back soon.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by movetoca: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
fero007:
i know bunkering is SUPPOSED to be a crime but until govt does d right thing n restructure this country i'll continue to support my niger deltans
Who made it a crime? How can something in my backyard be a crime for God sake.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by movetoca: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Godsfavour78:
Abeg its our oil. Free them immediately. angry

I can bet anything that its pple that dont contribute anything to Nigeria and aproko yohrubber pple that will start quoting me to say shit. undecided
It boils my heart whenever I read news like this. Why should I beg a foreigner before I collect something that's my birthright. Enough is enough
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Billionaire09: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
seniormallam:
is there any LEGAL BUNKERING?
Yes, operating by political demons in government houses and Nigeria top military criminals.

Ibb, obasanjo, late president Buhari refinery in his backyard.

Their political leaders are betraying them.
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by XCLUX(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Old news
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by fridaphosper(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
We can't imagine what the government can do sometimes we thought that this step is good for us but ultimately we'll get nothing.
If you get the default ID password of 192.168.1.3 and still not getting then check it whether you have typed it correctly or not.
routerlogin
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by christredeemer: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
What is illegal? And what is legal?
Illegal is what government didn't approve, and legal is what government approve,
my question is that why can't they legalize it, after all for many years we don't have refinery. Why can't they invest on them train them more.
That why Nigeria can never be like white country because of level of selfishness, all talent is useless in Nigeria,
Re: Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St by Buffalowings3(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
EFCC now handling oil bunkering crimes? grin grin grin grin
I tire o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action / Bandits Sack Niger Community, Rustle Several Cattle, Sheep / Lawyer's Cousin Beaten By Naval Officers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.