Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again (5729 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by adelacuna(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Agritech:

Let me tell you why even if PDP wins there would still be critics.

According to minister of Agriculture, Nigeria slaughters 90,000 cows daily ( Lagos alone slaughters 6000 to 8000 cows daily)
if you multiply by number of days in a year 90,000 * 365 = 33 million cows.

33 millon cows are slaughtered in Nigeria yearly

If you take a conservative price of 100k per cow. The Revenue from cow would be 100,000* 33,000,000 = 3.3trillion naira.

Yes 3.3 trillion naira, more than revenue from crude oil.

who owns those cows? Top rich people like Atiku and they would do anything to protect their business.

Now tell me how Atiku would stop those cows from feeding in the middle belt?

Economst of the year tell me the analysis up there is just a sarcacm please kindly take it down if not how can you compare the money generated from cow slaughtering with crude oil, this is funny even the money generated from Agriculture is not even a match to crude oil alone.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Bluezy13(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2018
rexwalters:
They will draw a portrait of you in that position come February 2019,your tormentation hasn't started yet.

Then I'll be a living legend.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Bitterleafsoup: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2018
SternProphet:
I understand new rich farmers are actually the vanguard that will return Buhari in the middle belt. In spite of PDP sponsored ethnic clashes, too many people have become rich due to Buhari's agric policies.
which policy the policies thant landed GEJ Agri minister on Forbes?
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by wengerjay(m): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I'm an Igede man from Benue state.... no way Atiku is winning Benue state.
I don't understand u Sir.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by BafanaBafana: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

Am sure you wouldn't say all these if Orton was in APC.
You are wrong. Even APC were not gonna give Ortom ticket.

Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:

You are wrong. Even APC were not gonna give Ortom ticket.
This has nothing to do with party ticket but the reality on ground. Would op criticize Orthom if he was in APC?
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by NothingDoMe: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
lol. Scam. One Muslim supoorter cannot speak for the whole igede people.

Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You really know the guy grin
johnnyessence has been a brand for some years now . i maintain my integrity and decency always.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
lol. Scam. One Muslim supoorter cannot speak for the whole igede people.

Scam What do you know about Igede
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Afonjas: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Agritech:

These types of campaigns contributed to the loss of Jonathan. You expect Muslims in the core north to vote Atiku by insulting their religion?

Fvck them and their religion, who cares if they vote, who is doing campaign for PDP?
grow up
the can vote osama bin laden
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by BafanaBafana: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

This has nothing to do with party ticket but the reality on ground. Would op criticize Orthom if he was in APC?
I hate Ortom. Whether APC or PDP. I have always critisized the monster. My mum is being owed 11 months salary by Ortom.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:

I hate Ortom. Whether APC or PDP. I have always critisized the monster. My mum is being owed 11 months salary by Ortom.
Shey na only your mama dem own? undecided
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by BafanaBafana: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Shey na only your mama dem own? undecided
Behave yourself
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Modarun(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Igede man living in brown roof shanty between Lagos - ibadan express way.
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Behave yourself
I only ask question mr. Do you know many of our parents were owed for 2 years?
Re: If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again by abu12: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2018
benue state government/elders once accuse atiku of sponsoring heardmen attack on middlebelt for political interest, now he is campaignin, that he want to unite nigeria

Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women / Insecurity: APC’s Best Not Yet Good Enough, Fayemi Admits / I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example