Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] (4311 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by TunezBlog: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For Christmas

Hailey the adorable second daughter of DMW chief, Davido has stepped on African soil for the first time in her life after her Togolese mother, Amanda decided to spend the holidays with a trip home which was funfilled with Hailey shinanigans

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/12/davidos-daughter-visits-her-motherland.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3

Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by okwabayi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
I thought she was an akata. So she’s from Togo? Na wa o.
This is why women love preeks, they do not discriminate.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Dreyl(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute kid
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ever woman's dream is to sleep with a star
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Cypmeni(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Drchristian:

so that's your dream?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
If this nonsense gets to FB. I will fry my balls
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Ayobami7(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by DONADAMS(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
wow..and this is news
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by KingsJohnson(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pls don't becus it definitely will, just give us dat ball dan frying it. (Laughing)
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by BuhariNaWah: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Total nonsense.

This buhari sef na wah
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by nedubest(m): 3:02am On Dec 26, 2018
ok
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by EmyLeo(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Drchristian:

What a dream!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Bossontop(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Drchristian:
undecided

Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by KingLennon(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Begin dey make money when you're young brother because oyibe oo grin. This girl is proud to be Davido's babymama because of money
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by Rotimi47: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Abeg don't O! Retract your statement as anything can happen to push it to FB, Na 9ja we dey O! Rather say you go fry plantain with eggs grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by speedyconnect3: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Mehn this guy dey chop life. cool
Re: Davido's Daughter Visits Her Motherland For First Time [PICS] by lereinter(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Drchristian:

What of Goldberg

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Visits Fuji Singer, Malaika At His Residence (photo) / Burna Took After Davido, Engaged His Girlfriend Stefflon Don / I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.