Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . (692 Views)

In A Good Mood To Help 20 Bloggers Get Adsense Approval - Absolutely Free / Free Website Traffic...bloggers Get In Here!!! / Bloggers Get Help With Bloggers Connect Whatsapp Group Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by Towersport(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I'm about to launch my sports blog and I need advice on somethings .
What word press theme is okay for me?
Can I add sports XML data to it for livescores of diverse sports eg football, cricket , rugby, etc across leagues and continents in the future cause obviously I don't have the money to sign a deal with the provider I'm thinking of “enet pulse” .They provide for livescore.com and other major websites. I can't sign a million dollar deal at the moment. So I need an answer please.
Give me startup advices for the website in as well .I just want to run a blog on reviews, previews blogs etc
I would really appreciate your opinions. THANK YOU.
Re: Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by RealLordZeus(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
there is a free livescore plugin on wp.
just activate and add their back link as requested and u will be getting live feeds!
Re: Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by Towersport(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
RealLordZeus:
there is a free livescore plugin on wp.
just activate and add their back link as requested and u will be getting live feeds!
Ok thanks bro. I really appreciate it!!!
Re: Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by Towersport(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please guys though I'm taking time to learn search engine optimization, advertising and promoting my website online and offline and I'm learning lots of rules also for advertising on social networks , I still need some advice for themes to use and layouts that will support my sports themed website and further advice on what to do and what not to do .
Re: Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by Towersport(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Livescores & Commentary
Re: Sports Bloggers ,get In Here I Need Help . by koladini(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Message me on WhatsApp 08135695575 and I'll put you through everything you need to know to my best effort. No cost at all.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Paypal Account With No VPN / Ebook Marketing Advice To Follow / Google And Wordpress Partner In New Publishing Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.