Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas (45245 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by drshrewd: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
but this babe set why are pips hating on her
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by medexico(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Swimming? In this cold? Abi cold no dey for there??
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ugly lady
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ogbonna de cover him bald head for swimming pool?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by mumjeremy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
must everything one does comes to social media ? don't we no wat is meant to b private any longer? nawa ooo dis generation self

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by davillian(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abeg who be that thing way de d background cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by IME1: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
I beg who can answer me

Can I better pass my neighbour generator carry projector, standing fan, laptop and amplifier?

Kindly reply
I intend posting this on front page stories so i can get answer.
Thanks

To any mod that wants to ban me for derailing pls try and understand that
I don't see why any single person beside including the family of this woman should care to see her picture or know that she swam
As in
Who e epp
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Antichristus: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Body analysts, please analyse this picture to see if her pregnancy was fake.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by kapelvej: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
nzeobi:
if you are tired of your marriage you can quit and go into hussle full time since you already have a boy.
Deputy Jesus
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by RedBororo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
HIPPO SHAPE, ELEDE NOSE
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Pruwa: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
I can stop laughing at her caption"deputy Jesus"
Are u sure Laura is not nairaland
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by Pruwa: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
I can not just stop laughing at the caption"deputy Jesus"
Are y guys sure Laura is not on nairaland
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by jelmusboy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is not bikini
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by delzbaba(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
see that stupid man, with a family and grown up children
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by AAzee(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
How this one take concern me now?
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by oochi123(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make we dey talk truth o. The first pics is Hot.. Bt can't wear this as a married woman..
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by philips007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
London bridge is falling down�
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by WaffenSS(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
delectablegyal:
some mehn spec. real men spec in my dp.

I checked your pic without liking it

Fukk you too
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by ojibole1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh boy water don wash all the Mary Kay...shes mot looking good facially at all
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by nonyofor2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is that the man she will be facking tonight?
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by bossrillboss: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
nairaland,nairaland na wa o,so na lik dis nairaland nd fp cum useless reach nw. grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
She doesn't need bra.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by actualization: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Shameful...
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by chris51(f): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Our women and bleaching. Look at how dark Laura's knees are. Terrible
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by chris51(f): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2018
chris51:
Our women and bleaching. Look at how dark Laura's knees are. Terrible
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas by KULESTGee24(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Not my spec either undecided
delectablegyal:
some mehn spec. real men spec in my dp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.