Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos (44259 Views)

FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024 / Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zoba88: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP Vice presidential candidate, His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi with his lovely family celebrated Christmas  wit a holy mass with inmates at St. Maximilian Kolbe Chaplaincy, NPS, Onitsha, Anambra State.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/peter-obi-and-wife-celebrate-christmas.html

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zoba88: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by nairaland20: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Man of the people

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
I don't know why, I love this man

Obi > Osinbajo

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by deboysben(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Man of the people

Incoming vice president

Team let's get Nigeria working again

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Arysexy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
The incoming VP.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Sunofgod(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Peter Obi needs to invest in his wardrobe......

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Omeokachie: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Very humane gesture.

Putting smile on the faces of less privileged.

"I was in prison and you visited me..." Matt 25:36

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Incoming vice president

Haters argue with your phone

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Riversides2003(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
A
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
This Peter obi dey like very stingy person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Riversides2003(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Incoming VP, I hail u sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by okpanachil: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunofgod:
Who e eppp.substance over form always.

Peter obi carry go joor

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Zombies will fault this.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok Merry Christmas to them too

From the crib of awoofdata We wish you Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you and your family. May we witness many more and God's blessings in our lives.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by KingLennon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Political gestures. Politicians are always humble during election period am not surprised after that O.Y.O

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Simple man.

God save Dr Gregory Peter Obi.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zombieTRACKER: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is news worthy..

Ride on incoming VP...
God is with you

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oweku: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Obi > Osibanjo.... tongue

browse and earn.. check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Beehshorp(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunofgod:

This is proof that the man won't use your money on irrelevant things or loot the treasury dry.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by arabbunkum: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
If Peter Obi likes, he should climb the cross and let them nail him, nothing for him in Febuhari.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Kobicove(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
I wish Obi were the one running for president or with another candidate and not that light fingered character.

This presidential bid will fall flat cos Nigerians cannot afford to have a fugitive and an internationally acclaimed thief as president!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by AdesegunSanni89: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Unfortunately for Obi, Osinbajo is my choice any day any time

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zombieTRACKER: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
This Peter obi dey like very stingy person

You dey dash people money on a daily here

I can attest to that...

Ode everywhere

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Beehshorp:

This is proof that the man won't use your money on irrelevant things or loot the treasury dry.

I wish we could say the same about his principal undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Antichristus: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunofgod:

You’ll fall for anything. Don’t be deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.