Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty (9466 Views)

There Is NO GOD! / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yeah, I saw it, and think it was on the "You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge" thread

"Amo ara wa, ti a ba rira wa"
loosely translated means "we recognise each other when we bump into each other"

I am not giving away trade secrets and insider knowledge, so not saying or giving out more than that

LMFAO! You've got nothing.

[img]https://media./images/3b83c064e10a366f084c3cfc1008c443/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by budaatum: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What part of, you need not have more evidence that what I've already given, dont you want to accept.
You can take my word to the bank but I am not surprised you wont.
This is buda! Atheist buda! The buda who takes no one's word for anything that really matters! How dare you make out you are god, with "take your word for it"?! Are you nuts or something? Left your brain in last year maybe? About "accept!

Show me, man. Or shut the fuq up!
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by budaatum: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

PS I watched that your "giving false hope" miracle video last night. I was grieved & hurt though I previously knew those two chaps are scammers budaatum
I watched it in my bubbles too and it got me fumming! Disgraceful! But which one of them all is not a fraud? And why the tinies? Afraid to admit the preachers of your faith use it to exploit others?

Does Tunde Bakare do miracles, by the way.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
budaatum:
This is buda! Atheist buda! The buda who takes no one's word for anything that really matters! How dare you make out you are god, with "take your word for it"?! Are you nuts or something?
Left your brain in last year maybe? About "accept!

Show me, man. Or shut the fuq up!
Exactly my point, you just are only reinforcing it. Thats why I said I am not surprised.
Give it a rest, simply let it go, certain things in life, you'll never know the answer for.
So, what do you do? Nothing, except simply get on with it, move on and get on with the rest of life.

PS: please budaatum all these bad energy and negativity should've been be left behind in 2018. Wipe the slate clean, start afresh, start all over

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by budaatum: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Exactly my point, you just are only reinforcing it. Thats why I said I am not surprised.
Give it a rest, simply let it go, certain things in life, you'll never know the answer for.
So, what do you do? Nothing, except simply get on with it, move on and get on with the rest of life.

PS: please budaatum all these bad energy and negativity should've been be left behind in 2018. Wipe the slate clean, start afresh, start all over
"Wipe the plate clean"! "Start afresh"! " Start all over"!

Did you never learn that one must test one's medicine oneself before giving it to others? It don't look to me like you bothered!

Not knowing, is not the same as accepting any old crap and claiming that's it, muttley. Filling the gaps of ignorance with crap may work for you, but buda is not designed to just give up searching. And how difficult must it be to find evidence, which you say you already have, that my Lord is another!?

Do you know that this is how you create the attitude that allows Hines and Bonkers to exploit people? And coming from a "The truth will set you free" siggy wearer! You need to change clothes to "don't bother even looking", perhaps. It would define your attitude better than "piss you off"!

I need to warn you so pay close attention. You, MuttleyLaff, are on my mission list 2019. Vaxx was the last on my 2018 list, but he dropped off it by the end of the year. You, sir, will use your brain whether you want to or not!

Be warned that buda does not relent, tire, or fail!
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
budaatum:
I don't think MhizAngel99 claimed she wrote that piece, considering her "consider this" at the beginning, the bad formatting, and being new here not knowing how unaccredited copy and pastes don't go down well, muttley.

Does the new you think that's worth the tirade, or una don de fight before?

Leave MuttleyLaff alone. He's a lost cause. When a man has no evidence for his claims, his only option is to frantically discredit his opposer by any means necessary.
He's been twisting everything i say 4rm the very start, but honestly i don't even care. They say its not good to argue with stupid people cos they'll drag u to their level and beat you with experience. I've learnt my lesson. I may not believe in any god but MuttleyLaff's stupidity cannot be ordinary. The funniest thing about is that he didn't even bother to address what i quoted from the website. He didn't even try to tackle the points raised in it. You have to give him credit sha, its not easy being a dense intolerant prick.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
MhizAngel99:
Leave MuttleyLaff alone. He's a lost cause. When a man has no evidence for his claims, his only option is to frantically discredit his opposer by any means necessary.
He's been twisting everything i say 4rm the very start, but honestly i don't even care. They say its not good to argue with stupid people cos they'll drag u to their level and beat you with experience. I've learnt my lesson. I may not believe in any god but MuttleyLaff's stupidity cannot be ordinary. The funniest thing about is that he didn't even bother to address what i quoted from the website. He didn't even try to tackle the points raised in it. You have to give him credit sha, its not easy being a dense intolerant prick.
Did you not read the succint jesusjnr summation of you? I mean this:
"It's okay you've unwittingly exposed your ignorance on spiritual matters.
But it's OK to remain at your level for this matter far exceeds your physical scope.
"

If you're honest, you'll admit, I answered all your questions, I also suggested you do searches on Religion search with "MuttleyLaff adversity" and another with "MuttleyLaff merisms" strings to learn about why and how natural disasters evolved
You arent aware of fundamentals, the simplest elements & basics and because of that deficit, all I wrote went swoosh over your head.

Now please dont mention my monicker again in relation to this thread, I beg you.
Dont discuss or comment me again in relation to this thread too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
budaatum:
I watched it in my bubbles too and it got me fumming! Disgraceful!
But which one of them all is not a fraud? And why the tinies? Afraid to admit the preachers of your faith use it to exploit others?
Any and all doing staged miracles or sell false hopes sneakingly promising anticipation a miracle(s) is a fraud

It isnt just preachers of my faith only that stage miracles or sell false hopes when psyching people up to receive miracles, it's a general fradulent enterprise that cuts through

What in its context, do you mean "... why the tinies"?

budaatum:
Does Tunde Bakare do miracles, by the way.
Whats with the interest in Tunde Bakare?
budaatum maybe do or you dont know this, but they dont say or they never say, they do miracles by themselves.

Miracles is a subject Ranchhoddas finds fascinating and is very intrigued about. In our brief discussions over miracles and elsewhere I've read his posts commenting on miracles, you get the sense, he is trying to grasp the surrealism of miracles, he is trying to finger and pin down what's the irrational thing that stimulates miracles.

I recall typing the following at one of his comments:
"Is that the only example?
Ranchhoddas, check under the bonnet, to know how the genotype changed.
miracles at Shiloh, is a mix of placebo effects, genuine, hoaxes and the dark.

placebo effects wont necessarily affect the result outcome of a genotype test
"

I am not a medical personnel nor am I an expertise in genotype, but I do know medical personnel experts in knowledge and study of genotype, I mean to be honest, even me, from what I've research online on genotype, it is possible with science to change, however just like with IVF, not every IVF treatment is a success, hmm, this is where certain level of miracle comes in

The thing about miracles, and there are quite a lot more, beyond the scope of this present discussion, to know about this, is that fundamentally healing and miracles, just like everything and everyone else in the world follow rules. I strongly believe that there is a healing and miracle hierarchy

I'll give you a quick and short example. The other day, long time ago, maybe months or a year ago. Whilst out and about, going after my business, I somehow, accidentally cut one of my fingers. I wasnt too pleased because obviously, with the persistent bleeding, it became a nuisance and was slowing me down in effectively and efficiently carrying doing my work. The bleeding never stopped on time, still flowing that I had to wrap bands from in my car's first aid kit to stem the flowing blood. Suddenly I had this sense of comfort of mind, I thought to myself, as soon as the blood clots, the flowing blood will stop and knew that in a few days or weeks time the finger will heal. Without laboring the retelling the event, that's exactly what happened, the blood soon stopped after the clotting, and a few weeks after, the finger healed leaving no scar behind

The above example, is definitely one, out of the many lower cadres, in the healing hierarchy and spectrum. The rules that it follows, obviously isnt as strict, complex and rigid as the rules the higher cadres adhere to.

It actually is because of misunderstanding, misinterpretation and of being ill-informed that healing and/or miracles are confusingly being looked for, being expected and searched for.
These instances often are done in wrong places, with wrong persons and at an inappropriate or wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Ranchhoddas: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oga, on your example of the hierarchy of healing and your cut finger. Did your thoughts have anything to do with the healing?

Muttleylaff
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Oga, on your example of the hierarchy of healing and your cut finger. Did your thoughts have anything to do with the healing?

Muttleylaff
Sir, without any thought, the healing would have already set off in motion, this because of a specific rule(s)

The only thing my thought had to do, concerning the healing, was the knowledge or knowing that according to the rules, clotting will precede the healing start off.
Remember the finger initially was profusely bleeding, I kept changing bandages, as it soon got soaked, then I remembered that if I am not hemophiliac, then in a short while, the blood would clot if I press down the cut with pressure to stop the flow. This did happen, so another rule was ready to be set off, in motion for healing to progress

I remember, stabbed assault victims being tried to get remained calm, so not to let them think about the in a negative manner that will exacerbate things like keeping blood flowing from the stab wound. So yeah, thoughts would have its role or part to play in healings but then different thoughts to or for different situations

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Ranchhoddas: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Sir, without any thought, the healing would have already set off in motion, this because of a specific rule(s)

The only thing my thought had to do, concerning the healing, was the knowledge or knowing that according to the rules, clotting will precede the healing start off.
Remember the finger initially was profusely bleeding, I kept changing bandages, as it soon got soaked, then I remembered that if I am not hemophiliac, then in a short while, the blood would clot if I press down the cut with pressure to stop the flow. This did happen, so another rule was ready to be set off, in motion for healing to progress

I remember, stabbed assault victims being tried to get remained calm, so not to let them think about the in a negative manner that will exacerbate things like keeping blood flowing from the stab wound. So yeah, thoughts would have its role or part to play in healings but then different thoughts to or for different situations
This is isn't what I meant. Stabbed victims are told to be calm so that their heart does not pump as much blood. This is purely physical/biological.
The rules you talk of are simply physical. Knowledge acquired as a result of work done in a lab.
This should not qualify as a miracle of any hierarchy.

Miracle: An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency

Your experience does not fit this definition in any way. Same thing with your "god of Nairaland" analogy.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
But it's OK to remain at your level for this matter far exceeds your physical scope.
"

If you're honest, you'll admit, I answered all your questions, I also suggested you do searches on Religion search with "MuttleyLaff adversity" and another with "MuttleyLaff merisms" strings to learn about why and how natural disasters evolved
You arent aware of fundamentals, the simplest elements & basics and because of that deficit, all I wrote went swoosh over your head.

Now please dont mention my monicker again in relation to this thread, I beg you.

@MuttleyLaff Oya mention don happen. Hw far?
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
This is isn't what I meant. Stabbed victims are told to be calm so that their heart does not pump as much blood. This is purely physical/biological.
The rules you talk of are simply physical. Knowledge acquired as a result of work done in a lab.
This should not qualify as a miracle of any hierarchy.

Miracle: An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency

Your experience does not fit this definition in any way. Same thing with your "god of Nairaland" analogy.
Ranchhoddas did I call it a miracle? Did I used miracle at all in my cut finger narrative?. You see, people will always read what they want to read, and even if sometimes go to the length of inventing what wasnt in content they read. I didnt say anything about "a miracle of any hierarchy" but mentioned "healing hierarchy and spectrum". They are chalk and cheese

I am pleased to read your succint miracle definition. I couldnt have provided a better definition than that, even if I did, it'll only be slightly better. Healing and miracles are different in the sense that every miracles is a healing of some sort, but not all healings are miracles. I know you 'll want to contest my last sentence but trust me, its undeniably true Ranchhoddas. My cut finger that I recovered from was a healing and not a miracle. It was a simple and ordinary experience so doesnt qualify to be classed a miracle

Now I dont know how you veered off on a strawman mining expedition, even from our last discussion, you seem to be grappling with the concept of rules, and I am seeing evidences of you repeating here too.

I dont know what for, why you had to ask me, if my thoughts had anything to do with the healing, because I never gave the impression that I engaged my thought to assist with healing. What I said, was I just remembered that the blood flow will stop as soon as I clot and that gave me comfort that I was aware of that. Now remember I did say, different thoughts to or for different situations, and the knife wound just fitted that scenario, even applicable to car crash accident victims too

Of course my experience, wont fit the miracle definition. I never at all, said it was a miracle Ranchhoddas. I said, my experience, is definitely one, out of the many lower cadres, in the healing hierarchy and spectrum. The rules that it follows, obviously isnt as strict, complex and rigid as the rules the higher cadres adhere to.

OK let me give you an example of a healing in a somewhat higher cadre in the healing hierarchy and spectrum, the liver. The liver when cut or ruptured grows itself back. Now some ailments, diseases, deformities, etcetera require a miracle aside healing.

What are you disputing about the "god of Nairaland"?
The "god of Nairaland" is as a matter of fact a microcosm of God, the "god of Nairaland" sphere of influence is limited to Nairaland
He is the "god of Nairaland" because of the authority, power, knowledge, presence (i.e. sees activities going on the site), intelligence, love and influence he has over Nairaland.

Being "god" that he is, of course shares similarities with God but the distinctions between him and God becomes very apparent if/when analysed

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

Everything is Meaningless!!!!!!!
And you shouldn't celebrate the "possibility of masterminded nonsense" .
You claim to have superior knowledge but you can't help millions/billions of people out of their predicaments!!!
You claim to know a lot when it comes to spiritual matters but
the " the spirit realm" is a "declarification" so whatever you know about it can't make it any less illogical to REGARD its possibility as something indispensable to the 'Forming of Existence" considering the absurdity of its existential significance.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
No atheist seems to answer us why?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quoteMichellekabod1]
Na lie o
I didnt have the intention of dragging you to my belief. Christianity is like an opium,it helps and works well.
I rather listen,observe and reason critically before talking that was why i did more of yes,yes,title...
Your book describes us as heathens,abi na lie?

Oya tell me about your jesus,let us act as though i have never heard about jesus or God before and you are approaching me on the street....am listening
[/quote] See I had already typed that I was sorry that I misjudged your intentions, and that I believed you because you said so for the second time, but then I saw what you deliberately shared with respect to that hardmirror's thread, and I wondered to what other purpose would she share something as hard as that?

You have to explain to me why you'd do that oh because I am not happy with you, and not for the hardmirror's post but for not being honest with me, because I can't be open and honest with you and have you hiding things from me, I don't know how that would work out.

That said yes the bible called us heathen, both you and i the non-jews, before Jesus came and destroyed that tag by integrating us into the system.

Why did you use the small letter twice for the name of Jesus, please try and correct it if it wasn't intentional, because regardless what you think of Him, His name is worthy of such respect just by being a proper noun, but that's secondary though.

Since you already know who Jesus is, don't think it going be possible to pretend about that, but what i'm gonna do is to bring you into my own world of understanding of the person who Jesus was, so that you can tally and contrast what you already know about Him.

And in order to do that I am going to first tell you a bit about myself and then gradually ease into His person, because i'm He's my Master, and i'm a product of his teachings.

Now i'm not a Christian, I used to be a Christian by virtue of just being born into a christian home, and I was a Christian until I repented and turned away from most of my wicked ways, and I still considered myself a christian, more like a righteous christian.

But then the greatest thing that ever happened to me was when I left that level of Christianity to the level of the Kingdom of God where I became a disciple of Jesus.

It was at that level where it was all about God, that I began to ask myself what it actually meant to be a Christian, because someone did not seem to need to become a Christian by his own decision, but just by birth to Christian parents, that automatically makes one a Christian.

But to be a disciple of Jesus, without a personal decision is not possible, because at that level it is on an individual basis that you are able to become a part of it, not familial.

So you said you've been where I was before, but you were very wrong, because there's nothing like past tense with respect to being here, for once you are here, it is finished, it's a constant present continuous tense, for there's no going back.

So you might have been somewhere I've been before, the point of the righteous Christians, but never here, because once here always here.

So anybody that goes back from somewhere never got here, yes even hardmirror because I believe hardmirror was all that he said he was, and I've been where he was before but he's never got to this place, because this place is where every other thing becomes shadows and melt like wax before the fire, it is the Kingdom of God.

So sis I still say you were God sent because although I knew I was here to help, you've helped me to have a clearer idea of why I was sent here, and thanks once again.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by budaatum: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Miracle: An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore [b]attributed to a divine agency.[/b]
Wrongly, and due to ignorance.

I'm sure I've told you about buda's miracle all the same.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Ranchhoddas: 3:08am On Jan 02, 2019
budaatum:

Wrongly, and due to ignorance.

I'm sure I've told you about buda's miracle all the same.
Just so I am not mixing things up.
What do you think made your toes move?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 5:01am On Jan 02, 2019
IfYouKnowYouKno:
[s][/s]

We will keep preaching. You can't stop us. Death
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Minh
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by jesmond3945: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Walk outside, check how many innocent people are SUFFERING/DYING/SICK/HANDICAPPED while some bastard in robe is taking their money every sunday, in order to buy himself a new private jet.

Furthermore, only info of that said god is in a book written by men, gazilions of years ago, and there has been NO sightings NOR miracles ever since.

CONCLUSION.... If there is a god, he sure Aint related to any BS religion out there.
please travel around the world and compare notes. Christianity in Nigeria and africa is the same with America which is corrupt if you need to see real worship go to Asia and some places in Europe. Christianity in africa and america is no model at all. Infact if you follow them you are doomed.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
please travel around the world and compare notes. Christianity in Nigeria and africa is the same with America which is corrupt if you need to see real worship go to Asia and some places in Europe. Christianity in africa and america is no model at all. Infact if you follow them you are doomed.

God Almighty bless you indeed
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MrPRevailer(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2019
MhizAngel99:
@jesusjnr hw do u even knw that God is good? Hw did u arrive at dat conclusion?

Maybe Jesusjnr is right you don't really want to know.
But I'll just say it. I brought a Muslim man who was totally *crippled* for 21 years from birth. I carried him to my church and God healed him perfectly.
I saw him begging around my church premises, so I carried him. There is a mosque beside my church.

God is good and REAL.

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
MrPRevailer:

But I'll just say it. I brought a Muslim man who was totally *crippled* for 21 years from birth. I carried him to my church and God healed him perfectly.
I saw him begging around my church premises, so I carried him. There is a mosque beside my church.

God is good and REAL.

Hallelujah
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
MrPRevailer:

God is good and REAL.

Classic "God of the gaps" argument LoL.

Google psychosomosis and the placebo effect, then get back to me.

By the way you people are yet to explain what makes Allah different 4rm Yahweh. What if its Allah that healed man? Is there anyway to know? If you're being honest with yourself, you'll know the answer is NO.

The reason religion exists is because people fill in the gaps of things they can't understand with existence of a deity. There was a time people believed the earth was flat. There was a time people believed phenomenons such as lightning, rain and even earthquakes came from God. Science has disproved this.

Science has only made the believability of God's existence less and less logical.

When you don't know, you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
MhizAngel99:

Classic "God of the gaps" argument LoL.

Google psychosomosis and the placebo effect, then get back to me.

By the way you people are yet to explain what makes Allah different 4rm Yahweh. What if its Allah that healed man? Is there anyway to know? If you're being honest with yourself, you'll know the answer is NO.

The reason religion exists is because people fill in the gaps of things they can't understand with existence of a deity. There was a time people believed the earth was flat. There was a time people believed phenomenons such as lightning, rain and even earthquakes came from God. Science has disproved this.

Science has only made the believability of God's existence less and less logical.

When you don't know, you don't know.

When you're ignorant of things higher than your finite mind, who will help Wisdom who is Christ Jesus is too high for a fool like you.

That why the scripture said the fool had said in his own heart that there is no God Almighty.

But we know he lives and we with him

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
lightblazingnow:

When you're ignorant of things higher than your finite mind, who will help Wisdom who is Christ Jesus is too high for a fool like you.

That why the scripture said the fool had said in his own heart that there is no God Almighty.

But we know he lives and we with him

He's already angry grin , typical clueless butthurt christian.

How can claim that my logic can't understand the concept of God, yet you claim to know God and live with him? YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO LOGICAL BASIS FOR YOUR BELIEF.

The only reason you believe in a god is because you were indoctrinated from childhood to do so. Also, our inability to understand certain life mysteries coupled with our need to feel important in this life leads us to conclude, without empirical proof that God exists.
I've already explained all of this but your stubborn ignorance overwhelms. Not to mention you completely dodged my rebuttal to ur so called "miracles" argument. Psychosomosis has the answer you're looking for.

The difference between me and you is that i can be convinced with empirical evidence that is testable in reality.

If you want to keep swimming in the muddled pool of ur ignorance, you're free. Just don't drag me in with you.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Just so I am not mixing things up.
What do you think made your toes move?
Now there's a classic example of a healing that's also a miracle.

Ordinarily, that budaatum's toe won't ever again move naturally unless a superior rule is triggered, accessed, discovered, taken advantage of and/or activated

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2019
@lightblazingnow If you believe that God is the first cause of everything and nothing came b4 him. Why can't you believe the same of the universe?

How is the Big Bang more complicated to you than a deity that created the world in seven days and can be sad, happy and angry?

Whilst googling "Psychosomosis", add in "Occam's Razor" to ur list of things to learn. Atheism makes fewer assumptions than theism, hence its more logical nd more likely to be true.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
MhizAngel99:

He's already angry grin , typical clueless butthurt christian.

How can claim that my logic can't understand the concept of God, yet you claim to know God and live with him? YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO LOGICAL BASIS FOR YOUR BELIEF.

The only reason you believe in a god is because you were indoctrinated from childhood to do so. Also, our inability to understand certain life mysteries coupled with our need to feel important in this life leads us to conclude, without empirical proof that God exists.
I've already explained all of this but your stubborn ignorance overwhelms. Not to mention you completely dodged my rebuttal to ur so called "miracles" argument. Psychosomosis has the answer you're looking for.

The difference between me and you is that i can be convinced with empirical evidence that is testable in reality.

If you want to keep swimming in the muddled pool of ur ignorance, you're free. Just don't drag me in with you.

A fool is a nature, and that's the heart you are created by your Master through ivf. Before you will realise you are downtown begging to come and warn your siblings
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
If the Almighty didn't revealed to you who would

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Pastors Exempted From Paying Tithe? / Should A Pastor Be Paid A Regular Month Salary? / Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.