Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (9812 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Ogbenimax(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
yettymuse:
The only part wey concern me is you covering up his financial loopholes and giving your own car to fly bike?? Na love be this one too...I no fit abeg..

Dear Queens, make we dey camdan for this love thing o.. These men didn't come to play at all at all.
and am sure u will do the same if you have it for the sake of LOVE
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Kenekingisback: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Dyt(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
flyca:

Okay so I read this part and decided to add more.
Wait o, you have been supporting him financially and he still had guts to cheat? How can a broke man who has being failing in this basic family responsibility still have ere.ction? undecided

I need you to think: How can you protect your kids? Where are your relatives? Parents? Can you hand over your kids to some trusted adult in the meantime?

If yes, take them away and get ready for drama.
Do you have any crush? Maybe from secondary school or university? If yes.... good!

Stop sobbing or crying, he is not responding to it. Start a chart with someone from your past, start with a neutral chat. School life, lectures, school uniform, teachers, life after school, church, religion, politics etc. Allow him to occupy you in the meantime. Laugh, have fun. Ignore oga and reconnect with your past. Be cheerful at home, keep up with your wife duties, call your kids and stay connected with them. Ignore oga totally. If you have been dropping money for him, STOP! Pamper yourself. If you have extra cash, buy a luxury product for yourself! And excuse me, you may be needing your precious car more often than usual undecided Stop flying bikes, it's not sexy! And you since you will be wearing high heel shoes, it's not convinent, not anymore! wink

Now, how he reacts will direct you, your next moves, and most importantly, will direct how deep the connection goes. If he is still unconcerned, increase tempo, move to gear 2. Fix a date. Again, still keep it as neutral as possible. Meet him at Mr Biggs or Tantalizers. Go with one of your kids (the one that will tell Daddy “Uncle Sam” bought him ice cream tongue)! Lol.

Lemme know when you get to gear 4 cheesy

Whatever you do, do not leave your matrimonial home for any baskard slay queen! Na him go run commot. Keep that recording very safe too. We die dia!

Hey, it's just an advice. You must not follow it!

if its with a man that ego and pride has taken over
this will only make it worse.

from her write up
the man is egoistic with pride eating his remaining useful life
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by flyca: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Dyt:

if its with a man that ego and pride has taken over
this will only make it worse.

from her write up
the man is egoistic with pride eating his remaining useful life
Basically, things will get worse with an egoistic cheating man and a hurting wife, no matter how the she handles it. Except she totally forgives him even without him admitting or asking, and they forge ahead with the marriage like nothing happened. It's her choice anyways.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2018
flyca:

Basically, things will get worse with an egoistic cheating man and a hurting wife, no matter how the she handles it. Except she totally forgives him even without him admitting or asking, and they forge ahead with the marriage like nothing happened. It's her choice anyways.
That if he never cheat again.. But if he is egoistic as you said, he can't stop as she kept quiet and pretend nothing happen.. She will have to make it an habit to ignore maybe God will touch his heart to change.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by flyca: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
chisco82:
That if he never cheat again.. But if he is egoistic as you said, he can't stop as she kept quiet and pretend nothing happen.. She will have to make it an habit to ignore maybe God will touch his heart to change.
Please don't tell me this nonsense again angry
Thanks
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by sage101: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Pray for God to change his heart, what is wrong with the men on this thread?

If na woman una for don bring nail to crucify her but as na man make the woman pray.

Women are always at the receiving end
You are a WOMAN and also MARRIED, so advise her instead of picking faults from others advice

Ma'am I'd advise You talk to him calmly and do what would make U happy

So dude is even broke?
Perhaps he feels insecure around you or he is a blatant cheat......
Ma'am like I said, make you happy!!!
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Dyt(f): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
flyca:

can she ever forget?
that egoistic man will never stop cheating
even as far as denying being married
dayuum

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
I would never understand why pple and the society carry marriage matter for head. Divorce the man abeg. He is obviously a scumbag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by dandollaz: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
I've been married for 11yrs, my husband can't look me in the eyes and lie to me. Truth breaks me, I will forgive him and even laugh about it if he opens up but when you claim you're right like this op's husband, you'll see me in real action.
What works for might not work for her.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2018
sage101:
You are a WOMAN and also MARRIED, so advise her instead of picking faults from others advice

Ma'am I'd advise You talk to him calmly and do what would make U happy

So dude is even broke?
Perhaps he feels insecure around you or he is a blatant cheat......
Ma'am like I said, make you happy!!!
Na for her to endure watin be advice I want give her again. The man no care how she feel.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by sage101: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na for her to endure watin be advice I want give her again. The man no care how she feel.

Thats an ADVICE and thats what most of the guys were saying though using the wrong choice of words
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
sage101:

Thats an ADVICE and thats what most of the guys were saying though using the wrong choice of words
Can a man endure such treatment?
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by jesmond3945: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Gratefulaheart:
Thank you for the advice. I just can't stop wondering why I wasn't enough for him. Yes things got a bit stressful sometimes, we have busy lives and young children, there has been arguments but we still had nice times and a healthy, good sex life. I'm one minute sobbing, then so angry.

He's still denying! He woke me up during the night and said we should talk. I ignored him and then he started his sob story that the lady is lying against him. I am more upset about the fact that he's taking me for a fool.

This is a man that is in a messy financial situation for the past months and barely meeting his financial responsibility in the home. I have been covering up in the home front. He sold off his car in June and have been driving mine (i bought with my money) around while i hop on bikes. He obviously was using my car to take another woman to a hotel and he still doesn't feel an iota of guilt about it.

I am in a very tight corner and i can't think straight right now. All I can think about is our kids and how I don't want to deny them the right to grow up with their father. But i certainly can't continue in this marriage if he doesn't even respect me enough to admit what he did.
this is when you need God the most. There is this song i would recommend you listen to, I need you Jesus come to my rescue by Don Moen. Your heart needs healing and after healing comes forgiveness. I believe trust is gone and if your husband confessed that means you will never love and trust him again. The denial is just a way to create doubt in you so as to give him softlanding and eventually forgetting about the incident. Nontheless, just cry to God for healing, very important.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by sage101: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Can a man endure such treatment?
NO!!!
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Ogbenimax:
and am sure u will do the same if you have it for the sake of LOVE
I am WISER!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
sage101:

NO!!!
Why should the lady endure?
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by sage101: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why should the lady endure?
I didnt say that ma'am!

You did, same with other guys

"Na for her to endure watin be advice I want give her again"
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2018
sage101:
I didnt say that ma'am!

You did, same with other guys

"Na for her to endure watin be advice I want give her again"
What's your advice?
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2018
robosky02:
watin na

You no cook tongue
I cook
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by sage101: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
What's your advice?
To do whatever will make her happy, since she wears the shoe especially when the man in question isnt remorseful
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

And to think an average Nigerian will have the guts to claim we are more 'moral' than the whites undecided

@OP: no advise for you.

Do whatever makes you happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
This kinda story is not good for Xmas... it's not Christmasy at all... Not trying to be the devil's advocate but what if he was telling the truth... Some times things are not the way it seems... Don't be in a hurry to nail him to the cross... Some smart girls on this planet knows how to put someone in trouble some times... She must have figured out that u were the wife... and decides to hit him hard so that u will act the way u were acting now...

What I am trying to say is that u should hear him out.... He might have nothing to confess to u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
flyca:

Please don't tell me this nonsense again angry
Thanks
What is nonsense please, do.u have to insult me? Beside i was n't telling u. That was my opinion trying make a point.
I was even saying if she have follow the guy's advice then she have to depend on God.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by eniolorunfe: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why do you believe the girl more than your husband
I thought it should be the other way around!

This goes to show how insecure most married women are, hence easy preys for most slayers out there sad

That girl could have just been spewing lies and you just swallowed it up....that she said so doesn't mean it's so.

U hardly know this girl yet you believe her more than your husband that you have known for years...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Gratefulaheart: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
eniolorunfe:

Why do you believe the girl more than your husband
I thought it should be the other way around!

This goes to show how insecure most women are, hence easy preys for most slayers out there sad

I just got whatsapp screnshots. I have a serial cheat on my hands. I just confronted him with the chat and now he's trying to guilt trip me. He said i caused it. I am so done!

8 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by eniolorunfe: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gratefulaheart:
I just got whatsapp screnshots. I have a serial cheat on my hands. I just confronted him with the chat and now he's trying to guilt trip me. He said i caused it. I am so done!

Better! Since you have evidence and he has accepted, you have basically two options: To stay and resolve this or to walk.

Several women in similar situations have stayed and several have walked.

He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches the most, the ball lies in your court!

The advice that is given to the woman that wants to stay is different from the one given to the woman that wants to walk... Just saying...so you will know who to listen to...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by JasonScoolari: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gratefulaheart:
I am not in support of your husband donating his dick for community service, but I will advice you to think of the kids first before taking that decision.

For warri, E get wetin we dey call 50-50.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gratefulaheart:

oh well family members will sort it out
thats usually how it works

its his first time right?
its hard to forget sha

tough one
i wish you well.

i know how it hurts cos i have been there
that shitttt hurts deep down
it destroys everything
and then you start to fight on a weekly basis

i really do wish you can stay strong

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Abcruz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
johnkey:
Hmm you're just like my main gf, she goes crazy over me cheating and I can't stop cause puccy too sweet. But cheating doesn't mean he don't love you. I love my girl to death but I will still play a fast one on any easy prey I come accross. And it doesn't even have to affect the relationship. Just forgive him if he's giving you the attention you crave.

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

There is no excuse for dishonorable conducts.
Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / Infidelity In A New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.