Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1790 Views)

How To Get To Ajose Adeogun Street In VI / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Man Takes His Pet Python For A Spin, Today, In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MhizLewa(f): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: . by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yaba?
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Yaba?

Dear....I dnt mind o!!!
Once itz a bit closer sha and my daily to/fro transport fare is below #600 or #700.....I DO NOT MIND at all !!!

Pls ur whatsapp number!!!
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please help me repost and share till I find that beautiful Nigerian with a heart of gold!!!

���
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: . by queengift(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
MhizLewa:
Please help m!!!!
I am a graduate....jst got a new job in VI!!!
I need beautiful souls to help me with accomodation (Mondays to thursdays only).

I welcome offers from anyone staying around oshodi, iyana oworo, lekki, ajah plus anywhere jst closer (1-2hrs drive) to VI!!!

Please help me!!!
I am a christain...I'm decent and homely and a confirmed omoluabi!!!

Im ready to provide any evidence to prove whatever you need to know!!!

please be very careful, don't allow people take advantage of your situation, some many dangerous people out there, just be careful

3 Likes

Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
queengift:

please be very careful, don't allow people take advantage of your situation, some many dangerous people out there, just be careful

Thank u so much dear!!! I will!!
Re: . by aydotaone(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Be guided and watchful. Go to any good church or mosque around that area and meet with people residing there. Don't just hook up with any stranger you meet online.
Very dangerous!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
aydotaone:
Be guided and watchful. Go to any good church or mosque around that area and meet with people residing there. Don't just hook up with any stranger you meet online.
Very dangerous!!!

Oh!!! Thank u so much!!!
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
I just got a job in VI and I've been moving from abule egba to VI everyday. The stress and transport expense is depressing. I need a beautiful soul resident in anywhere closer to VI (Mainland or Island) who can accomodate me (Mondays to fridays only).

I will pay and contribute to your rent expense .....I dnt mind (once you are open to 20k or less monthly payment from me) .

Thank you.

few people contacted me on my previous post and i realised they're all scams. I dont want to fall prey to fraudsters. I am jst a strugglin graduates.

Anyone whoz already stayin in a room or flat should contact Instead.
Please help!!!
Re: . by BanMePls: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
MhizLewa:
I just got a job in VI and I've been moving from abule egba to VI everyday. The stress and transport expense is depressing. I need a beautiful soul resident in anywhere closer to VI (Mainland or Island) who can accomodate me (Mondays to fridays only).

I will pay and contribute to your rent expense .....I dnt mind (once you are open to 20k or less monthly payment from me) .

Thank you.

few people contacted me on my previous post and i realised they're all scams. I dont want to fall prey to fraudsters. I am jst a strugglin graduates.

Anyone whoz already stayin in a room or flat should contact Instead.
Please help!!!

Dear MhizLewa,

I'll advise that since you are willing to part as much as N20k/monthly, that is approximately N240k/year, why don't you consider taking an accommodation of your own.

You'll have your freedom and all that.

Just my thought.

2 Likes

Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
BanMePls:

Dear MhizLewa,

I'll advise that since you are willing to part as much as N20k/monthly, that is approximately N240k/year, why don't you consider taking an accommodation of your own.

You'll have your freedom and all that.

Just my thought.

Yes u are on point but i dnt have 240k at present...I just got the job.....thatz why i seek for sumone who already rented a place...jst for me to support from my monthly salary with 20k atmost each monthly

1 Like

Re: . by BanMePls: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
MhizLewa:

Yes u are on point but i dnt have 240k at present...I just got the job.....thatz why i seek for sumone who already rented a place...jst for me to support from my monthly salary with 20k atmost each monthly

I really understand you. It isn't easy in this Lagos. I hope someone come to your aid. It can really be strenuous when your home is far from work.
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
BanMePls:

I really understand you. It isn't easy in this Lagos. I hope someone come to your aid. It can really be strenuous when your home is far from work.

I tell you. Itz really drainin!!

1 Like

Re: . by olioxx(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Abeg which one come be "" Fresh Female Graduate""?
Can't stop laughing�����
Back to the matter: Pls shine your eyes oooo, I would never recommend you search for room mate online ooo. It will be better your go there and search for a cheap place to stay for a while.
Just my own opinion.
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
olioxx:
Can't stop laughing�����
Back to the matter: Pls shine your eyes oooo, I would never recommend you search for room mate online ooo. It will be better your go there and search for a cheap place to stay for a while.
Just my own opinion.

�� I am fresh off nysc!!! Lolz!!!

Go n search? Hmmmn!!!
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
olioxx:
Can't stop laughing�����
Just my own opinion.

You're a case. Lol fresh female.graduate
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizLewa:

�� I am fresh off nysc!!! Lolz!!!

Go n search? Hmmmn!!!

Hope you found yourself a place.
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Hope you found yourself a place.

Not yet oh!!!
Re: . by kunleweb: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
MhizLewa:

Not yet oh!!!

Haba i have two apartments nah. 0818 397 9372 Whatsapp
Re: . by MhizLewa(f): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Haba i have two apartments nah. 0818 397 9372 Whatsapp

Where? Wats the price range?
Re: . by Fela4ese: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why not get a referral from any of ur church or mosque they b able to help u more I think

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Migrate To Netherlands? / A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk / Study Your Master's Degree Abroad Free (Deadline Feb 28 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.