Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (25223 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Husband Started Hitting Me During A Arguement And I Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by ExposedWicked: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas,

I was given an opportunity to access my guardian's account via phone because she was going through medical complications. The thing is, the past caretaker ran off with over 3 million naira. The woman has little money left and because i had only 2 thousand naira on my account, i decided to move 20,000 from her own to mine.... Ever since then, my conscience has been hitting on me. I feel down whenever i perform my voluntary service to her. She trusts me so badly that it hurts knowing i have done such evil.

Right now, i don't know what to do because my mind is clouded with a lot of things. If i return the money, i could go hungry when am dispatching for next week but if i keep it now, my conscience might persist hitting me and she could feel disappointed at the end of it all.

Please advice me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Eazie351(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
You know the right thing. DO IT!!!. Thank ur stars ur conscience is still alive.

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by CreepyBlackpool: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
ExposedWicked:
Merry Xmas,

I abused an opportunity I was given to access my guardian's account via phone because she was going through medical complications. The thing is, the past caretaker ran off with over 3 million naira. The woman has little money left but I did not give a fvck and because i had only 2 thousand naira on my account, i decided to STEAL 20,000 from her own to mine.... Ever since then, my conscience has been hitting on me. I feel like a thief whenever i perform my voluntary service to her. She trusts me so badly that it almost hurts knowing i have done such evil.

Right now, i know what to do but don't want to do it because I am a criminal. If i return the money, i can't flex again when am dispatching for next week but if i keep it now, my conscience might persist hitting me and she could feel disappointed at the end of it all.

Please advice me.
there you go

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by ExposedWicked: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
there you go
Thank u bro.. Nice analysis from u
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Go and pay the money into her account. Don't write your name on the teller

92 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:

Yes! He needs to return the money with interest too...

8 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by SPDAZZY(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please return it even though things are not easy with you. You said she has medical complications, please don't add another betrayal to it. She has already lost 3m to a previous betrayal.

A good name is greater than silver and gold.

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:

... And act like he Aint a thief?!

I think he should face reality and accept the consequences of his actions. He should go face the person he stole the money from, hand over the 20k, explain how/why he did it, and face the wrath of that person.

I certainly wouldnt want to have such person "still" in charge of my affairs, and would dismiss them on the spot.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by SKhanmi: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why pay it back? Maybe you belong to the no karma gang . Nothing do you guy. Funniest thing is You're going to lose more than 20k later,maybe end up in a similar situation. Bedridden & seeing someone close to you steal from you.

True story: Did something similar.... Enjoyed the loot... Balled hard... Life was good.... I ended up hounded by trouble that wore corporate suits,had bodyguards & all smoking crack. Original wahala collected by yours truly. Did it again to be sure. Shit hit the fan again. I ain't touching nobody else money illegally again till I die fam. Let people laugh.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Katier00(f): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Return it and get back your peace of mind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by i1: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2018
@ Op. you are nothing but a low selfish thieving ingrate of a person. return the money to her face to face and let her decide what to do with you. don't be a coward and pay through the bank.
funny enough this experience will make you better.
PS. don't use another person's money or sweat to flex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Your divine destiny is to come to Earth as a notorious Armed Robber inorder to break the records of Lawrence Anini and Monday Osunbor. grin

Now, whether your destiny will be fulfilled or not, is hinged on the 20,000Naira you just stole from this innocent & helpless woman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Ranchhoddas: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2018
If it disturbing you so much then you are in real trouble. It means you are affected at your core. Your restlessness is a prompting by your Higher Self to rectify the situation. If you fail to do so, it is very possible that doors of financial advancement will shut to you. That bad feeling you are getting is not of this realm.
Take heed!

21 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by ayomilore: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Please my dear return the money sharp sharp. Remember Gehazi in the Bible don't let her sickness come over you. Besides it's a great sin before God to manipulate the weakling for your own selfish gain.

8 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by eleojo23: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just do the right thing
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Bryan88(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abeg, hw mch be transport frm abuja to enugu nw?
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
ExposedWicked:
Merry Xmas,

I was given an opportunity to access my guardian's account via phone because she was going through medical complications. The thing is, the past caretaker ran off with over 3 million naira. The woman has little money left and because i had only 2 thousand naira on my account, i decided to move 20,000 from her own to mine.... Ever since then, my conscience has been hitting on me. I feel down whenever i perform my voluntary service to her. She trusts me so badly that it hurts knowing i have done such evil.

Right now, i don't know what to do because my mind is clouded with a lot of things. If i return the money, i could go hungry when am dispatching for next week but if i keep it now, my conscience might persist hitting me and she could feel disappointed at the end of it all.

Please advice me.
Use that money Stake Manchester United win HT/FT and liverpool win. After that return back her 20k. If the game cut contact me to reimburse you, if I can't reimburse you then you realy need a babalawo on your case cos your vilage people have already settle your matter patapata

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by notoriousbabe: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by nelsonebby(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
You’re a thief.
I’m so angry right now.
People are really wicked

6 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by SingleWahala(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
angry

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Jonadull: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mtchww
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by MrAnele(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Typical Nigerian.... Criminal.

But the good thing is your conscience is still alive.. Unlike some that have successfully killed theirs

8 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
ExposedWicked:
Merry Xmas,

Please advice me.
...advise...

9 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by ozo13(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Baba u know the right to do nah.do it quick before some bad niggies convince u not to return the money and even steal more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by paparazzi1987(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just know that You will be unfortunate for the rest of your life if you decided not to return the 20K. grin

When people take advantage of others due to their disabilities...You should expect a combo package of series of unfortunate events in your life from God and Satan.

Even Satan sef go vex for this kind thing na lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Brizzy404: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
There you go...

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
The annoying part of this gist was that the lady was sick... haba!!!! If u guys keep on moving her money, Basically u were indirectly telling her to go and die right? without money how will she treat herself?

14 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Majlaw(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Return the money... Explain to her that you need some money. Trust me, she will give you more than 20k

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by tym92(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
c
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Kharol1234: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
wich kind brokeness make u took pesin moni...d way u took d moni u beta go return am bak...make r health complications no follow u...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.