Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God (758 Views)

Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay / Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by adem30: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's my joy that we were able to Celebrate yet another Christmas in Nigeria without BokoHaram bombing unlike in the past where Boko Haram bomb churches on Christmas day.

Even thogh the war has not been totally won, but this is a testimony of improvement in Nigeria Security.

May God guide and protect our gallant Soldiers on the war front.

2 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself. What about the soldiers that got killed earlier today

4 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by mushystuff: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
No bombs but cold blooded murders executed with precision by same terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
adem30:
It's my joy that we were able to Celebrate yet another Christmas in Nigeria without BokoHaram bombing unlike in the past where Boko Haram bomb churches on Christmas day.

Even thogh the war has not been totally won, but this is a testimony of improvement in Nigeria Security.

Yes it is. Politicians and commentators shouldn't use this to play politics

1 Like

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Mace0lane: 2:00am On Dec 26, 2018
This are the reason why Igbo eternally hate Buhari. Where the PDP they support failed woefully or brought about plaques, they hate the fact Buhari is tackling the problem head on with appreciable improvement.

4 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by UncleJudax(m): 4:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
This are the reason why Igbo eternally hate Buhari. Where the PDP they support failed woefully or brightly about the plaque they hate the fact that Buhari is tackling the problem headpn with appreciable improvement.
Nonesense talk. Igbos-Buhari hate is mutual and didn't start in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by UncleJudax(m): 4:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Bombings are used to make statements. Bokoharam/ISWA can bomb almost anywhere they want in Nigeria.
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Keep deceiving yourself. What about the soldiers that got killed earlier today
So sad
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by obasig: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Soldiers died in the hands of book but the zombie go blame Igbo instead of buhari

2 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by helinues: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2018
It true oo. No BH killings, no fuel scarcity this Dec

Unusual
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by ivandragon: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2018
op obviously doesn't know or understand the whole BH issue.

BH has seen that expanding beyond a certain area limits their effectiveness, a lesson they learnt between 2013-early 2015.

they have limited themselves to certain strongholds & are fully in charge of those places.

BH had a lot of adherents spread around the North at the beginning because they attacked Christians & Shittes mostly while kicking against a Christian president which appealled to the north generally.

now, they do not have such support & moving outside their strongholds is not worth the resources.

2 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
This are the reason why Igbo eternally hate Buhari. Where the PDP they support failed woefully or brightly about the plaque they hate the fact that Buhari is tackling the problem headpn with appreciable improvement.
No bombing but we have bullets killings in Zamfara on 25th december .

1 Like

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by shigoslim(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
This Op is learner . Bokoharam has grown beyond using hit and run (Bomb)
They have grown full well that they can now kill hundred soldiers and Beheading Policemen.
Have you forgotten that most of this bombing carry out are mainly Christian dominant .

2 Likes

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by NothingDoMe: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
No hate. Buhari lies too much. Someone who can lie can also kill.
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by Mace0lane: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

Nonesense talk. Igbos-Buhari hate is mutual and didn't start in 2015.

I nearly believed you until I relieved you’d have claimed Igbo hate with the following are also mutual Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Malaysians Singaporeans Indians South Africans Arabs Russians in fact the entire universe. Did you even know the Igbos set aside a caste among it own “osu caste” just so they can be hated. I tell you brother I am yet to see a tribe as pathetic so shamelessly full of hate. It’s like their lives depend n revolves on hate / bigotry.
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by CodeTemplar: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2018
adem30:

They killed a governor aide yesterday in Yobe. He was shot then beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by UncleJudax(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
I nearly believed you until I relieved you’d have claimed Igbo hate with the following are also mutual Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Malaysians Singaporeans Indians South Africans Arabs Russians in fact the entire universe. Did you even know the Igbos set aside a caste among it own “osu caste” just so they can be hated. I tell you brother I am yet to see a tribe as pathetic so shamelessly full of hate. It’s like their lives depend n revolves on hate / bigotry.
Your IQ = 49
Did Igbos have problem with Yar'Adua. What of Obasanjo, Atiku etc. Heck Igbos don't even have issues with Osinbajo. The problem is with his Oga, Buhari.

Hahahaba

The animosity between the sub-tribes e.g Ijebu, Egba, Egun..in you region is well-documented.

But of cos like always...you wouldn't pay attention to your problems...na to de carry another person own for waist

Even twins de get issues this one de talk of a whole tribe.
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
When the coordinator is now head of govt...??
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by dreamwords: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
N
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by dreamwords: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

Ikwerre is part of igbo, stop dividing igboland. your decietful method ,won't work here ok,
Thank you Mr Ikwerre kanuri paradaa grin
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by basilo101: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
Lol. These cowards can't face igbos on their own. See him helplessly rallying the whole world.
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by basilo101: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Meanwhile there three attacks during xmas in zamfara, yobe and borno. BH no longer care about bombs. It's now close range execution
Re: Another Christmas Without Boko-haram Bombing.... Thank God by zombieTRACKER: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
adem30:

Are you living under a rock....
How many Boko Haram threads have you read today?

There has been killings all over the North East..
Even a governor's aid was beheaded
Soldiers killed and their camp reinsacked..

I wonder the cave you reside in

(1) (Reply)

CAPTION THIS: What Is Vice-president Pastor Yemi Saying To The Young Man / Nigeria - A Case Worth Studying / Wiki Leaks Cable Of Tinubu Praising Atiku And Attacking Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.