Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos (24875 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Kingpunter: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerian On Air personality,Toolz shared a beautiful photo with her husband to celebrate Christmas .

This comes a week after she reportedly welcomed a baby boy in the UK.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE DEMURENS!

LOTS OF JOY AND LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS DURING THIS PRECIOUS SEASON!! ‘SHE CAPTIONED THE SHOT

https://www./2018/12/nigerian-on-air-personality-toolz-flaunts-post-baby-body.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by MrAnele(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nairaland seers, bad belle, witches etal.. Who can predict the number of years this marriage go last?

See as he wear four bangles for hand.. Me the day i wore three to church that was how anybody I touch by mistake just dey scream blood of Jesus... One new Comer even washed her hand with holy water whilst speaking in tongues after I welcomed her by shaking her hands.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by davibid: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018

Good for them

#KINGBID
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by franchasng: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Strong man, you de try sha cry

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok grin... no problem
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Schniederdst: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wetin you gain FTC
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by ELgordo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
ovoko
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Triangles1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Astonished beautiful
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Daviestunech(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thick ladies

My likely kiss

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by mainkendo: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
G
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lovely
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Rolex2017 post=74182236][/quote]

Guy, please stop reposting this video of your ugly face and a pool filled with ugly girls. Nobody cares. You are a nobody and I don't think anyone is interested in you.

Ok

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by femi4: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrAnele:
Nairaland seers, bad belle, witches etal.. Who can predict the number of years this marriage go last?

five years cos she ll be so fat and out of shape

1 Like

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Jonadull: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
I said pigs and idiots should go and die . And justwise banned me . Lmao
Some people have problem o .
I knew it !
There are Ipob mods on this Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by MrAnele(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Those of you shouting see things if una con see this list of Curvy Celebrities on South Africa or this list of Curvy African Female Celebrities Wetin una go shout....
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onaru and Demerun?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonathan:
I knew it !

Lol
Welcome to the club

Some have alternate monikers they use for insulting Yorubas and only turn around to ban Yoruba posters with their main monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by thebossagain: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cute couples.
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by notoriousbabe: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rubbish

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by AllenSpencer: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonathan:
I knew it !

So you just knowing

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Onaru and Demerun?
Lol. No be small tin
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by 1johnjohn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by naijapips04: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
sad couple
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
We know she's currently breast feeding....

But she should pity those of us who last had breast when small...

Her nipple just point for the cloth.
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
1johnjohn:
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am

How is the bolded relevant to the sale?

If the Pastor wants to display Christian charity, he should dash the car to the needy.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by jeff1607(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
her real shape is gradually coming out
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by PStacks(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
She is so beautiful honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband / Dr Sid Shows-off Lekki Home / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.