Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities (18039 Views)

Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic / Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger / First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by sojiboy(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities After 3 Years Of Darkness

There was jubilation in Ekameta comprises of Ikogosi-Ekiti, Erijiyan-Ekiti and Ipole-Iloro Ekiti on Tuesday as electricity returned to the areas after three years of blackout.

The jubilant residents in their hundreds were seen, shouting 'APC Next Level', 'sai Baba, sai Buhari'. Some carrying playcard with inscription of 4+4=8.

Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi had promised that electricity would be restored to the areas before Christmas.

It was recalled that, the Ekiti State Government in last month (November) received assurances from the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) that power supply would be restored by December to some towns that had been without power supply for years.

The GGCNews had reported that those to be reconnected in the first batch are Ikogosi-Ekiti, Erijiyan-Ekiti and Ipole-Iloro Ekiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDBwp4-8Hk4

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by helinues: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Good one

Fayose right now..

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by ABOUTERICA(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2018
These world eeeh

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by FedPolyEkowe: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2018
That's a good one

7 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by seniorklop: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by mummyz(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Good move but let see if is still going to continue with his promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by dimexy247(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Simeony007(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Campaign strategy
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Ify3: 5:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Good one, but I can't see the community and the placards. I only saw and heard children shouting up NEPA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by BruncleZuma: 5:35am On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by emmabest2000(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Na turn by turn

Fayose turn don pass
Fayemi turn will pass too

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by handsomeyinka(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
God please bless fayemi and unbless fayose...lol.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by olayemioshiyemi: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
.are we suppose to be happy over statutory duty of government and making the government feels they are doing us favour ? How are we this back in this part of the world .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Samade7: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Am the most richest Nairalander.. it's a known fact that I am richer than some states in NIGERIA

And that's me not boasting

I will only agree if u can send me 1.5m now grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by decatalyst(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Wait, the person that shot the video boil dey eim hand?

He almost made me roll and fall from the bed sad
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Richkid97(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2018
APC Till Eternity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Seetto: 5:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Simeony007:
Campaign strategy
I don't know how we got to this level, Nigerians are confused and they don't know what they want, someone restore electricity to a community, a good gesture, bringing hope to the society , and you call it campaign strategy, let it be so as long as the community will benefit from it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by candidbabe(f): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2018
ok
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by seunfly: 5:50am On Dec 26, 2018
OK. Ooo
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Ekiti people never made a mistake for voting for this wonderful GOVERNOR.

Welcome to your NEXT LEVEL already Ekitirians!

This is only the beginning!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by sonnie10: 5:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Op could not find at least one electric bulb with light in the whole community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by iamjavadem(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Wailer spotted.
emmabest2000:
Na turn by turn

Fayose turn don pass
Fayemi turn will pass too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by iamjavadem(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Yes!! Bloody wailer.
olayemioshiyemi:
.are we suppose to be happy over statutory duty of government and making the government feels they are doing us favour ? How are we this back in this part of the world .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by SenorFax(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Seetto:

I don't know how we got to this level, Nigerians are confused and they don't know what they want, someone restore electricity to a community, a good gesture, bringing hope to the society , and you call it campaign strategy, let it be so as long as the community will benefit from it.
You are telling me it's not their right to have the electricity in the first place

Misplaced priorities

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by anambraamaka: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by slawomir: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Isoright
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Seetto: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2018
SenorFax:

You are telling me it's not their right to have the electricity in the first place

Misplaced priorities
The should be left in darkness so that it will not look like it is campaign strategy, go buy sense abeg....

15 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by RSVP: 6:16am On Dec 26, 2018
It's normal .. no big deal
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2018
SenorFax:

Misplaced priorities

He's telling you to appreciate a jolly good fellow when you meet one. The previous government wasn't oblivious of that developments but failed to do anything.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by lonelydora: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerians are stvpid set of people. Why jubilate when he is doing the work he was voted in to do? Is not out right to have basic amenities.

This is why these politicians think they are doing us a favour
Re: Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities by chunny01(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Why are we this dump
Is it not our civil right to have light and good road
The presidency never backed the past governor cos he was not one of them
Ekiti can't generate the kind of funds Lagos generate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Police AIG, Tambari Yabo Is Dead / IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.