Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (49100 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Vicdayz(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Biodun Okeowo, also known as Omo Butty is a popular Nollywood actress and producer in the Yoruba sector. She has made a quite the name since she debuted in 2006.

Biodun Okeowo was born in December 26 1971

She hails from Remo, Ogun State, but she grew up in Fadeyi, Lagos. She is from a polygamous home, and she is the last of her mother’s five children.

According to her their mother raised us single-handedly because she lived apart from their dad.

She studied Communication Arts at the Lagos State University, Ojo. She interned at LTV8 and learnt a lot about journalism there. According to her she would have become a newscaster, but the love and passion she developed for acting made her pursue a career in acting. Incidentally, her father used to be an actor with the Awarawa Theatre Group. Her father performed alongside people like Jide Kosoko.

Omo Butty shares sultry photo as she celebrates her 47th birthday.

She wrote:
"Happy birthday to me. Lord I thank you for the gift of life. The gift of blessings. The gift of being what I never thought I could be. I am so full of praises ABBA FARHER. I look at me and cry for joy, for your blessings are immeasurable. I found me where I never thought I would be in years to come. I bow down before my creator to say Baba Ese���.Happy birthday to me and all my birthday mates. #gistvic"

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/biodun-okeowo-celebrates-her-47th.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Vicdayz(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Babe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Olalan(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2018
She's 47 yet still dragging slaying position and status with under 30 yrs ladies......

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by AdsenseSnow(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
grin oh lord almighty shocked I wouldn't mind a one night stand with her hot booty cool she is hot

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense today to buy

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
HBD

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
At 47 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Npfn: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Evening news paper

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by anambraamaka: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
She's so ugly and her butt is disgusting, stupid so high to climb

Olosho spits
undecided

Mind what you post in this platform

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Isobug: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
47 and you're still doing slay slay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by westlife79(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olalan:
She's 47 yet still dragging slaying position and status with under 30 yrs ladies......

She’s 39 today

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
47 or 37

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Bossontop(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by lilytender: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
When the brain is empty, it is the vagina that suffers.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lies. She can't be 47. Maybe she added her parents pregnancy trying period join. Pregnancy trying period 10 years + her birthday 37 years = 47 years.
Maybe that's the new trend.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by apesinola001: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Onyi22(f): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Happy birthday my darling
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by ELgordo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
ovoko.... is this real every body wants to be famous through the gram.... and time yansh
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Sultty(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Warisdis shocked

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
When I say the female folks are useless, some of you won't agree with me. What else is there to prove their usefulness if not some shit-load of ass and artificially inflated boobs, especially Nigerian ladies, they are all USELESS. They are nothing but sex objects.

DISCLAIMER : my mom is a woman, not a NIGERIAN LADY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by stalwart123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Npfn:
Evening news paper

Mumu, she's happily married.

She got married at 26

26 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Memphis357(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
My prick just dey dance azonto for trousers anyhow as I see the first picture so..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by MrAnele(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Those of you shouting see things if una con see this list of Curvy Celebrities on South Africa or this list of Curvy African Female Celebrities Wetin una go shout....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by emerged01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Isobug:
47 and you're still doing slay slay undecided
The thing I tire me o. At 47 she is still presenting herself as sex object. See yansh!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
The yansh looks like a separate entity.

She's too old for this shyt biko. Leave it for the 22 year olds. You can't compete with them. Your engine oil is dry.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sex Object Happy Birthday ooo
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by SaturnNick(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
So this is the kind of FP we will be managing for the Christmas ehhh... Kontinue
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by uncleseries: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
When I say the female folks are useless, some of you won't agree with me. What else is there to prove their usefulness if not some shit-load of ass and artificially inflated boobs, especially Nigerian ladies, they are al USELESS? They are nothing but sex objects.

DISCLAIMER : my mom is a woman, not a NIGERIAN LADY.
r u now shielding your Mum from what you just said..”she’s a woman but not a nigerian lady””.. woman kee you dia.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Toxicwapsng: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
STC30 - A cure for Diabetes,Hypertension, Hypo tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, etc

Are you or is there anyone you know suffering from diseases like Diabetes,Hypertension, Hypo tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, Renal sicknesses.....I have a good news for you!

Guess what?

STC30 is here to cure them with no side effects. How This drug is produced using a natural plant supplement with no trace of chemical or additives.
Are you presently on chemotherapy, routine drugs, life support... Try STC30 and be glad you did

STC30....a drug with a difference!

We have a lot of testimonies worldwide, from USA, Malaysia,Ghana , Dubai e.tc

For more info:

Call or WhatsApp: +2349033771655
Nigeria: 09033771655

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.