Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos (47555 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Vicdayz(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerian actor and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Richard Mofe-Damijo shares cute photo of his wife and daughters as he celebrate Xmas.

He wrote:
"A La Familia Christmas from stateside! Me and my girls! May all our joys be full. Merry Christmas everybody!"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/me-and-my-girls-richard-mofe-damijo.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Vicdayz(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2018
shocked haha... no boy??
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by LordsApostle: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Mhen!!! This girl's enter eye oh!! Them go sweet to fvck well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by originals1(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Damn! They're all so cute....smiley

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmm...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Wow

Slay Queen Shares Eye Popping sultry Photos To Celebrates Christmas ....SEE 18+ PHOTOS

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Peterdredd(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by KingLennon(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
The one on black is my spec o. Cute family you've got RMD...

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by AdsenseSnow(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
grin old RMD and his fat out of shape girls cool bros teach your pretty daughters to work out and not eat like a buffalo cheesy

We want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense from anybody

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by sholatem(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Why d 1 in white top come resemble aunty Kemi like dis? shocked

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by baby124: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked haha... no boy??
And so what? No be boy be bob risky buying tampon?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Cute family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
sad
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
sad angry
From the way his daughter Is holding his hand you can tell they have being have sex since the day she was born angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by toxicbrain: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
seen
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Why beautiful dey born ugly people is what I can't fathom

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
cool
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by PStacks(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Aaarrrrrruuu Eeeeemmmmmmuuuu Ddddddeeeee..

Last warning.. Hide these girls oooo
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by haibe(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
No guy wow
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Oweku: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Fine girls... grin

Browse and earn money for free.. The browser pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by derok74751: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Righteousness89(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
LordsApostle:
Mhen!!! This girl's enter eye oh!! Them go sweet to fvck well
[/s]

Pretend to be Wise this Season !

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Beno3: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
angry

I know he must have groomed them to always lookout for governors, or senators sons.
If you know, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
His wife is there smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked haha... no boy??
He has boys..
This picture is with his "GIRLS"..
One of his " boys" probably took the picture

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Pretend to be Wise this Season !

His foolishness can't be hidden, it's inherited.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by greggng: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
I use to dream of this jumobi when she was with AIt ...I never knew rmd was eyeing her

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Cute family

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page / Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.