Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37222 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2018
A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant by employing any suitable contraception method. if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Topsyvic(f): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Topsyvic:
cheesy
merry Christmas
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2018
I get your point though its not easy cos you know that irresponsible man may not take care of the child the way you as the mother will care for your child

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2018
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=74170455]A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package
[/quote

Brilliant, this is new.york.times.quality

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I get your point though its not easy cos you know that irresponsible man may not take care of the child the way you as the mother will care for your child
that is not your problem. You have done your part, don't be suckered into that mindset

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is not your problem. You have done your part
don't worry until you push then you'll understand

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:

I agree with the oP,,simple kweshion,why bring a child one is not ready for into the world?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I will only push when I know the child has a father who is going to buy him pampers. That mindset is just your ego speaking. What if you die in childbirth?(cos it happens a lot) Will your ghost look after the child?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I will only push when I know the child has a father who is going to buy him pampers. That mindset is just your ego speaking. What if you die in childbirth?(cos it happens a lot) Will your ghost look after the child?
iam talking about a woman that is alive. Most women prefer taking care of their children themselves

29 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I never said its good to have a child outside marriage but it's difficult for a mother to throw her young child out like that

This is what the oP implies,when you can't take.care of a child.independently(assuming the guy can leave at anytime), don't get preggy, and.seriously,if ladies are.more.conscious of the.consequences of.sex just as the oP is trying to let them know,there qould be fewer babymamas. Even as a man,i made it clear to myself since 21,no 7 digits,no babies and i held on to it,its abput having sound principles and sticking to it ma,not have an unplanned baby andjping in and out of crisis to take care of the child

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
iam talking about a woman that is alive. Most women prefer taking care of their children themselves

Are you for real? Destructive and damaged psyche is such a woman that prefers this,should one lick honey and speak it out?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

This is what the oP implies,when you can't take.care of a child.independently(assuming the guy can leave at anytime), don't get preggy, and.seriously,if ladies are.more.conscious of the.consequences of.sex just as the oP is trying to let them know,there qould be fewer babymamas. Even as a man,i made it clear to myself since 21,no 7 digits,no babies and i held on to it,its abput having sound principles and sticking to it ma,not have an unplanned baby andjping in and out of crisis to take care of the child
I never encouraged having babies outside marriage. But mistakes happen. So you'll opt for abortion if any mistake happens

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I never encouraged having babies outside marriage. But mistakes happen. So you'll opt for abortion if any mistake happens

Stop adding.emotions,no one is.condemning.you,the thread is just a thread,you're bringingit close.to yiu and its clear you're in such situation, sstop brihing ot close to you. I didn't have a kid before now cause i.planned not to have now till my.finance ws strong,so i couldnt have jad one just like that,its a planned voluntary action madam. Just had my first kid and i thank myself i made the right decision choosig to attain.financial independence before women

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Quality20(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
it's simple, loose women fornicate cos they chosed shaitan as friend and lord, thereby following his ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by mrphysics(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Well written.

Every action has a corresponding responsibility and a risk attached to it. Humans are a product of pleasure. 5-10 minutes pleasure and the rest of our lives becomes a burden and challenge to our parents.

As a man, I take up the responsibility of my action and ladies should also have such understanding. When shit happens, it isn't time to do the blame game, neither is it time for logical thinking that should have been done before caressing started from kisses to Mouth Gig to moaning.

Your last recommendation is only practicable online or in words/theory. Only on a rare case do we find such happening and happens to ladies who never went to school.

Every child deserves a parent, to be cared for and love. A child shouldn't suffer because someone is trying to get justice.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Are you for real? Destructive and damaged psyche is such a woman that prefers this,should one lick honey and speak it out?
yes iam for real and no the person is not damaged. You just don't understand the bond BTW mother and child

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol, so after all the pains of labour, the woman will just wrap up the child like a Christmas gift to the so-called irresponsible father?? grin Easy to say tho.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kense88: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't mind that heartless fellow. She can even settle down with a dog, so long as the owner is rich.
And what if the man is a victim of misfortune ? Can't you leave your life without a man providing for you ?
My advice to ladies is to mingle with responsible men but always ensure you can handle whatever that comes out of engaging in premarital sex

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
yes iam for real and no the person is not damaged. You just don't understand the bond BTW mother and child

Babe, you just nailed it!

35 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:

Who owns the baby? What you're saying and the topic are two different issues, are you living with your husband let me ask first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Stop adding.emotions,no one is.condemning.you,the thread is just a thread,you're bringingit close.to yiu and its clear you're in such situation, sstop brihing ot close to you. I didn't have a kid before now cause i.planned not to have now till my.finance ws strong,so i couldnt have jad one just like that,its a planned voluntary action madam. Just had my first kid and i thank myself i made the right decision choosig to attain.financial independence before women
you're funny so anyone that trys to make a thread more clearer is in such conditions? Iam not even near it but I still understand that it maybe easy for a guy to say that but quite difficult for a lady. Iam being real here

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kense88: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
mrphysics:
Well written.

Every action has a corresponding responsibility and a risk attached to it. Humans are a product of pleasure. 5-10 minutes pleasure and the rest of our lives becomes a burden and challenge to our parents.

As a man, I take up the responsibility of my action and ladies should also have such understanding. When shit happens, it isn't time to do the blame game, neither is it time for logical thinking that should have been done before caressing started from kisses to Mouth Gig to moaning.

Your last recommendation is only practicable online or in words/theory. Only on a rare case do we find such happening and happens to ladies who never went to school.

Every child deserves a parent, to be cared for and love. A child shouldn't suffer because someone is trying to get justice.
Both parties take up responsibility for there actions, not just the man. It's all hands on the desk

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
you're funny so anyone that trys to make a thread more clearer is in such conditions? Iam not even near it but I still understand that it maybe easy for a guy to say that but quite difficult for a lady. Iam being real here

Talk.id cheap,why am.i stepping.over your emotions all.over the place?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. Bond nkor, James bond ni. What of the bond between babies abandoned in the dustbin or pit toilet and their very much alive mothers. What of women who suffer from post partum depression and psychosis and want to kill themselves and/or their child. It is only a woman who doesn't know how to run their lives that use the motherhood bond as an excuse. I have seen a lot of mothers hate their child as soon as they push it out. I have also seen families hate their child asa result of the circumstances surrounding its birth or because the child is deformed or disabled. I have seen mothers telling me to waste their children for them and/ or abandon them in the hospital for such reasons. I have seen a pregnant girl and her patner rejoice when she gave birth to a dead baby. WHERE IS THIS ULTIMATE BOND YOU TALK ABOUT?

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Use to crush on this babe cheesy but the kinda things I'm seeing these days... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Babe, you just nailed it!
if you like deposit and go. You will receive your package in nine months time

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you like deposit and go. You will receive your package in nine months time
From you? grin lwkm

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:
Use to crush on this babe cheesy but the kinda things I'm seeing these days... undecided
I just feel responsibility should go both ways.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

From you? grin lwkm
like I will allow sucha thing without the full package

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.