Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37213 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
funmisticqueen:
lol. Bond nkor, James bond ni. What of the bond between babies abandoned in the dustbin or pit toilet and their very much alive mothers. What of women who suffer from post partum depression and psychosis and want to kill themselves and/or their child. It is only a woman who doesn't know how to run their lives that use the motherhood bond as an excuse. I have seen a lot of mothers hate their child as soon as they push it out. I have also seen families hate their child asa result of the circumstances surrounding its birth or because the child is deformed or disabled. I have seen mothers telling me to waste their children for them and/ or abandon them in the hospital for such reasons. I have seen a pregnant girl and her patner rejoice when she gave birth to a dead baby. WHERE IS THIS ULTIMATE BOND YOU TALK ABOUT?
[/s]

Madam, wait until it happens to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like I will allow sucha thing without the full package

Who knows? cheesy Life's full of surprises!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:
[s][/s]

Madam, wait until it happens to you grin
it won't I will carefully select the most worthy man to impregnate me.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol. Bond nkor, James bond ni. What of the bond between babies abandoned in the dustbin or pit toilet and their very much alive mothers. What of women who suffer from post partum depression and psychosis and want to kill themselves and/or their child. It is only a woman who doesn't know how to run their lives that use the motherhood bond as an excuse. I have seen a lot of mothers hate their child as soon as they push it out. I have also seen families hate their child asa result of the circumstances surrounding its birth or because the child is deformed or disabled. I have seen mothers telling me to waste their children for them and/ or abandon them in the hospital for such reasons. I have seen a pregnant girl and her patner rejoice when she gave birth to a dead baby. WHERE IS THIS ULTIMATE BOND YOU TALK ABOUT?
i know the pit toilet thing was going to come up but I'll say those guys are not normal or they've been given to a reprobate mind. And talking about what we've seen, I have also seen a woman cry and beg God and ask people to pray for her just to have a child. Any at all she don't care if its male or female. Just someone to call her mummy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Who knows? cheesy Life's full of surprises!
Not that kinda surprise. It will never reach that stage. Ladies you contraception games should be on point

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
i know the pit toilet thing was going to come up but I'll say those guys are not normal or they've been given to a reprobate mind. And talking about what we've seen, I have also seen a woman cry and beg God and ask people to pray for her just to have a child. Any at all she don't care if its male or female. Just someone to call her mummy
that is a whole different angle. She can do IVF or adopt. Someone will still call her mummy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I just feel responsibility should go both ways.

Yea' but you're being rash with it undecided Listen to yourself sometimes bae', you sound like an extremist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Not that kinda surprise. It will never reach that stage. Ladies you contraception games should be on point

Gbam. That's the point,preventing unwanted.pregnancies is way cheaper than bearing the consequences of having it

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Yea' but you're being rash with it undecided Listen to yourself sometimes bae', you sound like an extremist undecided

She has never been my fan, but all she said ob this thread is spot on. Having a chid is a viluntary action not some consequence, bro,grow some balls and man up if you want a child

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

so what do you propose. Most times the bed solutions are the hardest to digest

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

She has never been my fan, but all she said ob this thread is spot on. Having a chid is a viluntary action not some consequence, bro,grow some balls and man up if you want a child
thank you. The truth is never easy to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it won't I will carefully select the most worthy man to impregnate me.
worthy? grin with what I've seen so far, a man worthy of you is yet to be created undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Got a friend who's alone and pregnant. Offcourse the guy escaped after all the fun, stopped picking her calls and messages. This was the same guy that traveled all the way from the east to visit her o.

We'll she can't even abort it cos they told her she will forfeit her life if she trys again... Yea she tried flushing it but baby no gree.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

worthy? grin with what I've seen so far, a man worthy of you is yet to be created undecided

Smh,kids.

Worthy = Quality
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Not extremist, just blunt enough to drive the message home. In my line of work. I only know one single mother. And that was before she graduated school. others occur due to death of spouse or it is very rare. All of you cancelling my post don't want to face reality
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Got a friend who's alone and pregnant. Offcourse the guy escaped after all the fun, stopped picking her calls and messages. This was the same guy that traveled all the way from the east to visit her o.

We'll she can't even abort it cos they told her she will forfeit her life if she trys again... Yea she tried flushing it but baby no gree.

Girls and flushing. How much is contraceptive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is a whole different angle. She can do IVF or adopt. Someone will still call her mummy
that's the bond I was talking about. Truth is the love you have for your own child is different
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

how did she try? Did she do it with a licensed obstetrician or quack. In casesloke that make your decision before 8 wks or give the child up for adoption to an infertile couple.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
that's the bond I was talking about. Truth is the love you have for your own child is different
No, that is the lie society feeds you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

much more expensive than 50 naira condom

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by chiommy123(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lie? That's why I said you should not bother yourself until you cry and push for hours then you'll understand better. Just remember someone told you

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
[color=#000099][/color]
Kidaholic:

he is out there and probably older and more mature than you
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so what do you propose. Most times the bed solutions are the hardest to digest
Obviously I didn't oppose your post, what I don't fancy is the idea of packaging a child to a run-away father undecided That's extreme! and I can tell you vividly, no sane woman will do that to her child whether the father be a bastard or not!
You might be a nurse and had seen a lot of similar harsh cases, probably that's why its easy to say for you, but don't encourage it as if it should be a norm undecided Just saying tho.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
[color=#000099][/color]he is out there and probably older and more mature than you

Really? You and I know you don't believe that tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Not extremist, just blunt enough to drive the message home. In my line of work. I only know one single mother. And that was before she graduated school. others occur due to death of spouse or it is very rare. All of you cancelling my post don't want to face reality

Well, you've been driving plenty recently undecided Yea' and you still sound like one tongue

Extremist + Feminist = Feministicqueen? Try changing your moniker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of ladies have fallen victim to truncating their life purpose for a few minutes of pleasure. He busts his nuts, depositing his seed. Higher chances, you didn't even achieve orgasm but you are left with the short end of the stick for 9 months then the rest of your life and you are left in the realm of singlemotherhood being a burden to yourself, parents and society while he has denied you and moved on.

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

This is one of the sacred reasons the institution of marriage was created. It also creates a safe haven for the nuturing of the young to be useful in society. It also ensures the highest chances of their survival

You become a single mother when you ignore your instinct and get pregnant for an unworthy man who deceived you with flowery words and empty promises. He is effeminate and is not masculine enough to provide for you and his family. So you raise his children then he lays claims to finished products.
. Baby mamas take it a step further by eliminating the stress by letting the father or some other man provide, but that model can only last for so long before you go back to singlemotherhood.

My solution is simple, if you are not ready to shoulder the responsibility of single parenthood. Don't get pregnant if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. If that is not your cup of tea. Go through hormonal changes and increasing belly for 9 months, go into labor and experience the worst pain in your life and don't let that cuteness and helpless package decive you into cutting your options short and not pursuing your ambition for longer than 3 months. Wrap the child in a Christmas basket and kindly drop him off at his/her father's door and watch of he won't take care of his child. Men do what they do be cause they know u will pick up their slack while it is business as usual with the latest skirt in town. Responsibility. Ladies don't overburden our orphanges. Let the father raise up his child. Learn your lesson, pick up

pieces and move on with your life.

To the ladies out there don't allow a man to play bet9ja with your womb

Declaimer: This doesn't apply to widows or women who want and can afford to care for a child without the other package
Nice one, this is the question I kept asking myself and those ladies getting Preggy and raising those kids without their father's support.
Can't they go and drop that child for his father to train? Why overburden yourself all in the name of training another man's child.

Men are quick to lay the blame on lady by telling them why didn't they take pill or know their ovulation, but has forgotten at the same time; that they are the root cause of all these, he had his chance of using condom, avoiding the sex and all others; yet, the blame goes to the lady alone.

Nonsense, any lady that gets preggy for someone as weak as that, needs to be flogged. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by lilmax(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2018
lol....romance section and immature human beings cheesy

did she just said wrap the baby? grin
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Ranchhoddas: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
This mumu girl again. See wetin you wake up by 6AM to write.
Talk is cheap. If like say you dey follow your own advice e for better.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by highpriestess: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

I think contraceptives do fail or maybe mutation occurs.

Idk.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Smh,kids.

Worthy = Quality

tongue Oga, define it what ever way that suits your calibre, she still won't consider you cheesy
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Obviously I didn't oppose your post, what I don't fancy is the idea of packaging a child to a run-away father undecided That's extreme! and I can tell you vividly, no sane woman will do that to her child whether the father be a bastard or not!
You might be a nurse and had seen a lot of similar harsh cases, probably that's why its easy to say for you, but don't encourage it as if it should be a norm undecided Just saying tho.
when it becomes a norm we will see aa reduction in the amount of runaway dads. Imagine iof a man got like 2 babes pregnant. He won't be in a haste for baby mama 3

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This mumu girl again. See wetin you wake up by 6AM to write.

Talk is cheap. If like say you dey follow your own advice e for better.
I already follow my advice by preventing such

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.