Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! (1277 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2018
To all the Christians here,

Anyone who asks you to leave your Bible out of a discussion is not ready for any discussion with you...

They are all out to discredit the Bible....

A cheap ploy to take your faith away.....

And then, they glory in your "conversion"

They have already converted some ignorant children of God on this forum....

You think you know them...

Spiritually, you are wrong...

You fight against unseen enemy...

The Devil.

They have converted a lot on this site. I am counting my 7th year here.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against..... You know the rest.

The devil will first wrestle your faith away....

...and put you in bondage afterwards.

Read and study the Bible.

Don't involve yourself in unnecessary arguments..

You don't have answers to all questions.

If you are still a child in God,.. Don't engage these ones here.

Don't even argue with anyone that asks you to leave your Bible out of any argument...

Jesus said..

Preach... If they believe... They have life.

If they don't, dust your feet and leave them..

You are not responsible for converting anyone...

THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES THAT.

Once you preach, the holy spirit already has something to work with.

God bless you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Una get strength to argue with this people

2 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:

I don't argue with them at all.

They don't like me because I tell them the truth and whenever they ask me to leave my Bible out of any argument,

I quote some more verses to drive home my points.

Whenever they try to start any unnecessary debates, I leave.

I study well and they know that I have the word stored in me...

Whenever this happens, they revolt... Get angry..

No be them dey vex oooo..

Na the demons working in them. They won't understand that a demon works in them because they don't understand spiritual issues.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by NPComplete: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol. Another futile effort by a frustrated soul. Butterflylion tried what u are doing but failed. If your faith makes sense, then u shouldn't be bothered about people trying to discredit it. Lol
You are even the one who gives life to the discredit. You rush into threads that don't concern u and start saying nonsense. You neither have point nor try to make one. Instead of arguing your religion out u start spreading fear and paranoia. It doesn't take Albert Einstein to see you are out of your mind. That's why more Christians will keep deconverting on Nairaland. Because advocates of Christianity like u are buffoons.

U go cry tire. And eventually, like Butterfly did, u will give up and resign to fate then go to politics section and start supporting Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
A book that has already been thoroughly discredited. There is no historical record of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua and most of the stories in the first five books including Job.

Any person curious enough to dig into the origin of the bible will be so thoroughly disappointed that's why believers are discouraged from searching.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by JeromeBlack: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:

It so not a lack of strength but a lack of intelligence....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:
A book that has already been thoroughly discredited. There is no historical record of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua and most of the stories in the first five books including Job.

Any person curious enough to dig into the origin of the bible will be so thoroughly disappointed that's why believers are discouraged from searching.

OK sir.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol. Another futile effort by a frustrated soul. Butterflylion tried what u are doing but failed. If your faith makes sense, then u shouldn't be bothered about people trying to discredit it. Lol
You are even the one who gives life to the discredit. You rush into threads that don't concern u and start saying nonsense. You neither have point nor try to make one. Instead of arguing your religion out u start spreading fear and paranoia. It doesn't take Albert Einstein to see you are out of your mind. That's why more Christians will keep deconverting on Nairaland. Because advocates of Christianity like u are buffoons.

U go cry tire. And eventually, like Butterfly did, u will give up and resign to fate then go to politics section and start supporting Buhari.

Tricks and gimmicks.

The devil's plans on this site win not work.

Jesus has come to destroy the works of the devil.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by CodeTemplar: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Anyone who asks you to leave your Bible out of a discussion is not ready for any discussion with you...

The Devil.

Don't even argue with anyone that asks you to leave your Bible out of any argument...

Jesus said..

God bless you.

How can I ignore the bible which is Gods only manual to his product - man ?

Anybody who doesn't believe in the bible should please leave us alone. God exist and He is a spirit.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

How can I ignore the bible which is Gods only manual to his product - man ?

Anybody who doesn't believe in the bible should please leave us alone. God exist and He is a spirit.

If you had proof of your fairytale god you'd be singing a different song.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

If you had proof of your fairytale god you'd be singing a different song.
Stay there and be looking for proof of a spirit being in the physical world. They only manifest and inspire us according to their nature and content so I don't know how you expect me to sit down and prove they exist physically. That is like showing wireless signal to somebody.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stay there and be looking for proof of a spirit being in the physical world. They only manifest and inspire us according to their nature and content so I don't know how you expect me to sit down and prove they exist physically. That is like showing wireless signal to somebody.

There are many ways to show wireless signals which can be repeated again and again with guaranteed results but not so for your fairytale god. You claim it is spiritual yet affects the physical so why can we not repeatedly test when it is working in the physical? I know why because your claims are always after the fact, you can neither predict nor guarantee any type of result.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
OP may the Almighty God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by JJOF(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
I stopped arguing with aetheist, muslisms, catholics, JWs n unserious christians 4 about 4 years, bcuz i discovered dat it was a waste of energy, n last last, u fit end up angry. Arguement don't convict pple, bt d holyspirit does. I so much love what paul told timothy:
Don't ve anytin 2 do wit FOOLISH N STUPID ARGUMENTS, bcus u knw dey produce quarrels.
And the Lord's servant must not b quarrelsome but must b kind to evry1, able 2 teach, not resentful.
Opponents must b gently instructd, in d hope dat God will grant them repentance leadin dem 2 a knwldge of d truth,
and dat dey wil cum 2 deir senses n escape 4rm d trap of d devil, who has taken dem captive 2 do his will.
2Tim. 2 vs 23 - 26

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by pressplay411(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

OP is right. You may not know it but if you're not of God, guess whose you are?
I was a staggering Christian when I joined nairaland and truly like OP said I ignorantly engaged some atheists in arguments. They planted their seeds until I eventually became an atheist myself.

It took the abundant grace of God for me to become a believer again, a more faithful one too.
If you have to engage an unbeliever/atheist/etc make sure your faith is not shaky and you can't be tossed to and fro like the wind.
Today, it's difficult for anyone to shake my faith but I don't still go around engaging in arguments.
I only share the Gospel and pray for souls to be saved.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
pressplay411:

OP is right. You may not know it but if you're not of God, guess whose you are?
I was a staggering Christian when I joined nairaland and truly like OP said I ignorantly engaged some atheists in arguments. They planted their seeds until I eventually became an atheist myself.

It took the abundant grace of God for me to become a believer again, a more faithful one too.
If you have to engage an unbeliever/atheist/etc make sure your faith is not shaky and you can't be tossed to and fro like the wind.
Today, it's difficult for anyone to shake my faith but I don't still go around engaging in arguments.
I only share the Gospel and pray for souls to be saved.

LoL! Mythical beings who can do nothing but what the priests tell you. Your fairytale god could not preserve the even 1 of the mythical things it was said to have done, no evidence of a world wide flood, no garden of eden, no sign of the ark, nothing but stories.

Besides this satan you people are so afraid of why hasn't it shown itself? We have cameras everywhere in this world yet not one devil has been captured on camera anywhere. Nothing but fables my dear.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Tricks and gimmicks.

The devil's plans on this site win not work.

Jesus has come to destroy the works of the devil.
Gosh you are so daft...damn.
You rush into threads to argue and discredit non christians wheras when your points are discredited you call us devils. You have the truth, anything aside it is false...any opinion aside yours is a devil gimmick

2 Likes

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The Devil.

Jesus said..

God bless you.

Am glad you admit that you all musnt know every thing
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by NPComplete: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Michellekabod:

Gosh you are so daft...damn.
You rush into threads to argue and discredit non christians wheras when your points are discredited you call us devils. You have the truth, anything aside it is false...any opinion aside yours is a devil gimmick

That guy daft die. I just ignored him.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by pressplay411(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Mythical beings who can do nothing but what the priests tell you. Your fairytale god could not preserve the even 1 of the mythical things it was said to have done, no evidence of a world wide flood, no garden of eden, no sign of the ark, nothing but stories.

Besides this satan you people are so afraid of why hasn't it shown itself? We have cameras everywhere in this world yet not one devil has been captured on camera anywhere. Nothing but fables my dear.

The truth is just like the movie, The Matrix.
There's a lie you're presently living.
The real life is the spirit realm.
It is unfortunate most of us believe in evil spirits but fail to accept the Holyspirit.
If I have to engage you in a discussion, you must assume a place of genuine humility to want to know who Jesus Christ is.
As long as you believe you know more than Christians, you will operate in pride. And truly God resists the proud. All I'm saying will be foolishness to you.

The problem with that is you won't realise your spiritual reality.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
pressplay411:

The truth is just like the movie, The Matrix.
There's a lie you're presently living.
The real life is the spirit realm.
It is unfortunate most of us believe in evil spirits but fail to accept the Holyspirit.
If I have to engage you in a discussion, you must assume a place of genuine humility to want to know who Jesus Christ is.
As long as you believe you know more than Christians, you will operate in pride. And truly God resists the proud. All I'm saying will be foolishness to you.

The problem with that is you won't realise your spiritual reality.

I don't claim to know more than Christians. All I want is for you to prove this your spiritual realm exists. Can you demonstrate your so called spirit or soul?
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
God bless the children of God as we obey.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2018
God is so real for those that seek him with humility and diligence...

" And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
(Jeremiah 29: 13)

If you want to find God, do it with all your heart.

It is not by force......
Just follow what I just told you
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Michellekabod:

Am glad you admit that you all musnt know every thing

No one has answers to all the questions that man have...

Our understanding is limited as a flesh... It becomes full when we come out of this body in death.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Originakalokalo:

No one has answers to all the questions that man have...

Our understanding is limited as a flesh... It becomes full when we come out of this body in death.

When you die you are dead.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

When you die you are dead.

Tah.

Jesus said...

" Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. "
(John 5: 25)

This is about death of the children of God...

They sleep.

Lazarus heard the voice of the son of man and woke up after four days.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
NPComplete:

That guy daft die. I just ignored him.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Caution guys..

Caution.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Agrogbeide:
OP may the Almighty God bless you abundantly.

Amen. Thanks.
Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Remember that God is a spirit.

You should worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Their arguments are logic based. Let them use logic.

Your argument is faith based. Use faith.

If they ask me to leave the bible out of my discussions, I simply quote more and derive my argument from it.

They get angry and call you names....

Then End of Story.

1 Like

Re: To All The Christians On Nairaland. Caution!!!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Your Faith is your weapon..

Keep it.

These guys have fallen away. They are only looking for more people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Good, Why Am I Still Alive? / Terrific Jesus Commands Moses To Kill Everyone But Save Virgins For Themselves / Corona Virus And 666 About To Begin Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.