Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,143 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (64715 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by zagorakis(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
They are Nigerians and are all legends in Nigeria entertainment industry.
We as Nigerians are proud of them.
stop relating everyone to tribalism.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

You are still the reason why tribalism grows in nairaland.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

You all need to change for a better Nigeria.
All of them in the picture are all igbos.. So swerve... IGBO AMAKA!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by myself13: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
tossie101:

Ur comment is rather tribalistic sir. U even embolded it so that people will like it. So u like it when it's crime and people come here to troll IGBOS. But u don't like it when same igbos praise their own if it's good newsundecided U people should continue ur onesided judgement. no matter what u think, u can't stop me From shouting it..IGBO AMAKA Because IGBOS are beautiful indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by dayteeconcept(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
we are best in term of data bundle vending website,paytv,electricity token vending check us out [url]bestkonnect.net[/url]
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by myself13: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

He is a child who has not worked in a Yoruba dominated company before even if the owner is not Yoruba.

Nobody that have worked a lot of years in corporate Nigeria would say igbos are more tribalistic than yorubas.

Yorubas own tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Bryan88(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abeg, hw mch be transport frm abuja to enugu nw?
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Hily77: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
That's the way of igbos lifting their children.good one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by notoriousbabe: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by OttHin: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
angry angry angry IGBO EMEKA angry angry angry

LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

IGBO EMEKA

FΨck you

12 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Kaetoh: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:
Igbo amaka grin
even an Afonja has confirmed it grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by joshnnanna: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

President Mohammadu Buhari is the one u should be telling this trash. He doesn't understand what One Nigeria is. He is the most tribalistic president Nigeria has ever had. His administration has done a great job of dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. If u can't get your message to him then don't come here and make noise...

Igbo Amaka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by YorubaEmir: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

Igbo Amaka.

And yes... Igbo Amaka.

Forget the pretence and be realistic. Tribalism and tribal sentiments can never end in Nigeria. It is natural and has become more prevalent over the years. When everyone starts having equal say in the country in allocation of resources, appointments and equal representation, then maybe we will shun our ethnic differences.

We cannot be sworn enemies and be expected to laugh. I am Igbo and I stay in Lagos and I can tell you how Yorubas see Igbos as threatening and domineering and they are more comfortable with the Hausas.

When you combine tribes with different ideologies, culture, languages, religion, educational level and you impose a "one Nigeria anthem" on them without any effort to truly realize it, then you are indirectly promoting the Igbo Amaka-ism and truly brother, Igbo Amaka!

Now brother, take away the English language in Nigeria and tell me how we will cope grin You will see the tiny string of linen that's holding Nigeria is just the English.... No common belief, ideology, passion, spirit that is the driving force of a country... Just English

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Fash20: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
The thread has been officially derailed
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by kach17(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thunder fire you! Will you keep qaeeet! Look at this afonja claiming Delta, yuruba & tribalism are like five and six. Trying to play a blame game on Igbos, if you are actually a deltan then you are a disappointment
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

14 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by amazon14: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:

I understand you and I dont also like tribalism but I also feel the Igbos only sound tribalistic while Hausa and Yorubas dont say it but practice it. There seems to be a secret agenda to weaken the Igbo man spirit since after the ciil war, and it is only this sense of pride that the Igbo man has used to forge ahead inspite of all the attacks. Remove this sense of pride and the Igbo nation willl fall apart in no time. So they celebrate themselves and their achievements and that keeps the flame burning. It is that unquenchable spirit that is again igniting the Biafran agitation. Dont blame them please if you are humane enough you will rather celebrate them for their progress against all odds

Meanwhile if you have not visited https://okpeke.com then you are missing a lot in the fashion and beauty world

Hug! Hug!!! Hug!!!!!!! You've made my day with this your comment. Thanks a million

9 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Amaechi5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
As at 2000-2011, phyno go dey wish say if aunty genny go give am handshake but right now, the way I'm seeing it phyno is getting 2 times more than a handshake.

Commenting from https://zpykiostech.com/screenshot-on-iphone-x/
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by myself13: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by lilyheaven: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy Igbo Amaka.
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by onunwa21(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

Yes u re correct but Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by myself13: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:

There seems to be a secret agenda to weaken the Igbo man spirit since after the ciil war, and it is only this sense of pride that the Igbo man has used to forge ahead inspite of all the attacks. Remove this sense of pride and the Igbo nation willl fall apart in no time. So they celebrate themselves and their achievements and that keeps the flame burning.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Ohraykon: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
what he did is not tribalistic at all, is same when yorouba call thiers Omoluabi or Hausas; arewa, Is just that Nigeria is rooted in tribalism that to some extent we can't differentiate normal act from tribal act. If you are proud of someone you know, there is nothing bad in hailing them in your own tune.

And talking about tribalism, Hausas are the least tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, Yoroubas are more tribalistic than any tribe in Nigeria, if you understand. The problem of tribalism is not about hailing your own but condemning others because they they are not from your tribe and yoroubas have A1 in that.
mumu and the easterners are more in the west with big positions also can u say the same if it was in the east.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ohraykon:
mumu and the easterners are more in the west with big positions also can u say the same if it was in the east.
I laugh when u people say this.

Is anyone holding u Wests to go to east? undecided
U people are ur own problem don't blame east for it.
If u want to hold post in east then u go there and live to contest.
IGBOS are travelers and explores u have to be like them to stand and chance to compete

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
PurplePatch:
Igbo Amaka!
Lolz, that's true.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Kimy97(f): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

its only the Igbo amaka u see...when d Yoruba's throw words @,the Igbo's here ..u no see that one.....its not ur Amaka so leave them..and do ur Minguo in peace

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Ohraykon: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
tossie101:

I laugh when u people say this.

Is anyone holding u Wests to go to east? undecided
U people are ur own problem don't blame east for it.
If u want to hold post in east then u go there and leave to contest.
IGBOS are travelers and explores u have to be like them to stand and chance to compete

ask urself why dey dont go for ur info am not yoruba even niger delta people dont like u guys middle belt also u guys are ur own problem stop beefin the west dey av been ur best friend in dis country a word is a enuf the wise.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ohraykon:
East is open for everybody if u can stand the competition. Everything igbos have in the west was huzzled by them 100%. If it pains you, move out of your enclave and see Nigeria is not Only Ibadan and Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by nijabazaar: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

It is a lie. What of Osis last statement.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Paulo3ree(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hahaha tribal nuisance...They are coming to roast this one now cos they hate to hear the truth just watch.

@Lastdance most of them are not igbos in real life
Just conflict instigators or you call them nonsense ingredients &they impersonate all tribes.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I'm a Yoruba but to me there is nothing wrong with that.
I only consider it tribalism when u involve or insult other tribes with ur comment.
Rather this is uR comment will incite Moore tribalistic comments
You r not YORUBA stop including yoruba in ur deluded ipob mind. Im YORUBA and he or she is saying the truth. Igbos need to gratify themselvea, they know they r weak, so any achievements they have to praise themselves. To us it shows weakness, to them it gives them self esteem. They know they aint nobody so any thing igbo need praise. If its YORUBA artists they feature, they bring their inferiority complex by insulting them but deep in their heart they wish they have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
East is open for everybody if u can stand the competition. Everything igbos have in the west was huzzled by them 100%. If it pains you, move out of your enclave and see Nigeria is not Only Ibadan and Lagos
U igbos cant huzzle for things given to u by YORUBAS. Pls stop ur schizophrenic mentality lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

U igbos cant huzzle for things given to u by YORUBAS. Pls stop ur schizophrenic mentality lol
like I said earlier move out of your enclave and see for yourself that Nigeria is not Ibadan and Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kimy97:
its only the Igbo amaka u see...when d Yoruba's throw words @,the Igbo's here ..u no see that one.....its not ur Amaka so leave them..and do ur Minguo in peace
Which words do yorubas throw at u people? Cos its u upobs that start tribalism and u dont like been fed with ur own coin. Just osibanjo words enuf is heart attack for igbos but they dont remember when they were hailing peter obi n atiku and spiting yorubas. We yorubas in nigeria have been igbos best friend compared to other tribes but now we r seeing u animals for what u are. We put animals in their place. Right now we r smiling at u until ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.