Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift (24745 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Kingsmeal: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Seriously some some female social media users have lost every bit of it.

An exchange between Adebayo Adeleke popularly known as B-Red and a desperate twitter user just defined the above.

The singer yesterday took to his Twitter handle and wrote;

Anybody that sees me today just ask me for money and I'm giving u �

But a female fan with username @nympho_nemmy who wasn't interested in the money at the moment replied him with;

I just want your Dick, Money can come afterwards.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/between-b-red-and-a-female-fan-who-wanted-a-mind-blowing-x-mas-gift/

L

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by decatalyst(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Its quite shameful seeing this kinds of posts.

What a disgrace to womanhood.

Miss-born

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Skyfornia(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Mtchww...another waste.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
On a totally unrelated topic. Who has a picture of Biro cover??

Its for my Project.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Lilymax(f): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Posts like this make me want to go for a sex change operation cry

21 Likes

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by kiddoiLL(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
In a world where sex is being seen as a norm and something cool... it's no surprised she comes out to say that publicly, after all she's following her role models in the industry

3 Likes

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
grin women in Nigeria are an embarrassment cool but I love her guts sha grin she is going for what she loves

I need a verified naija Adsense account to buy
We now set up Amazon Associate account for people

1 Like

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by sapeleboi(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2018
wasted generations everywhere

1 Like

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shameless
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Dreyl(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
A man will still marry that whóre

That's why I won't father a girl, this nonsense is just too much.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Olalan(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
And she be person pikin.......And she probably has a mumu boyfriend who thinks he's dating a decent girl not knowing she's one lose hoe

1 Like

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Fash20: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
She for go tear him trouser now
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by CentiLion(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olosho!
Hoes and Whores everywhere.
At the rate she is going giving blow jobs and collecting d**ks,she will soon bag PhD in Mouth Gig science.

2 Likes

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by MrAnele(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who is Bred
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Jonadull: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
I always thank the almighty for not creating me a female

1 Like

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by bentlywills(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
And B red never even blow oo
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Jonadull: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrAnele:
Who is Bred
The son of the dancing senator
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by oluwasegun007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
What help did all the previous dick you've had do to you.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmm....the guy will begin to hide his Thing anyhow now or even start to misuse it thinking all women are the same
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by AlphaStyles(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Premium olosho if u know u know
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Kharol1234: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
ask and it shall b given unto u....she don ask make we wait see weather b-red go giv her
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by MrAnele(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who is Bred....

.. I don't know why y'all are lambasting her... She's a nympho what else una expect her to type. She's only doing what she has bin biologically programmed to do best...

3 Likes

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by MuttleyLaff: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Seriously some some female social media users have lost every bit of it.

An exchange between Adebayo Adeleke popularly known as B-Red and a desperate twitter user just defined the above.

The singer yesterday took to his Twitter handle and wrote;

But a female fan with username @nympho_nemmy who wasn't interested in the money at the moment replied him with;
Is her request or desire out of character?
Isnt that "nympho" (i.e. a woman with strong sexual desires) in her @nympho_nemmy username?
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by naijapips04: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
might be gay.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by oderinde151(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bred that has all already dm her grin grin
Bred ika grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Bulkwide111: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Her handle says it all
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by zagorakis(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
No big deal in what she said.. I see it as a joke..
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by MrAnele(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonathan:

The son of the dancing senator

Ooo... That dude. Never knew his name was Bred. I've always known him as David's cousin.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by TheStarsAlign: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can't blame her completely. We all have desires & urges but the ability to control how we react is what makes us. Also, probably a reflection of how she was brought up. She's carefree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.