Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,020 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) (2116 Views)

Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / After Over One Year In Ghana. / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by sloye5(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Snow has paralyzed life in turkeys western province of bursa ahead of new years celebrations

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by sloye5(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
more

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Very soon, I will experience this snow...Amen

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Chriswazo(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
This snow is much o
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by sloye5(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2018
more photos

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by sloye5(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2018
more

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Kenekingisback: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by amaniro: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
It looks so fun grin
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Lastpharoah33: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Mehn, see another level of sufferness...

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by sloye5(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
more pics

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by matuskyoo7(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
So oyinbo sabi push motor...
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by labani06(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
matuskyoo7:
So oyinbo sabi push motor...
my brother u thought na only naija people sabi car pushing hmm dont worry wahala de for every corner of the world

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Very soon I pray to have first hand experience not in place like Russia oooo
I want US or Canada snow. I want to look so fresh like my amiable President, Abu Zahra Sai Baba.
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Very soon I pray I experience d snow too, ,,amen ishala

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by femijay8271(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2018
See d way those girls are pushing d vehicle

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by alert20: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Coming thru IJN

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by revontuli(f): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2019
I had to dig my car out of 1 meter snow the other day, it was no fun.

This is the snow in Finland. But we have services to handle it and winter tires are mandatory so no one had to push cars. We just have to shovel it out and clean the snow with a long brush off the car body if it snows too much overnight.

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for contacting me. I really appreciate
Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Jesse191(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
sloye5:
Snow has paralyzed life in turkeys western province of bursa ahead of new years celebrations

Hey man! Just seeing this, I remember waking up that morning here in Bursa and walking out of where I had slept over with the most unexpected surprise.

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by Jesse191(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
sloye5:

Hey man! Just seeing this, I remember waking up here in Bursa that morning and walking out of where I had slept over with the most unexpected surprise.

Re: Snow Paralyzes Life Ahead Of New Year In Turkey's West Bursa(photos) by AgreatMan: 2:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Snow is never meant to paralyze any activity, most of these hyped up countries r never near what they make them seem.

It creates jobs for those who pack it but takes jobs away from bicycle repairers n amusement park operators.

My Country Of Birth Failed Me But The US Navy Saw Potentials In Me -Nigerian Man / Please Help Me In Making A Decision Turkey Or Egypt / Bristow Group British Pilot Dies After Fatal Crash In Niger Delta