Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,790 members, 5,642,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 June 2020 at 06:41 AM

Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why (503 Views)

Carding Items From WWE Shop With Free CC | Cyberleets Community Exclusive / Free Sock4 And Sock5 Live At Cyberleets Community / Get Free Live Cc Dumps From Cyberleets Community | Valid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Buying stuff from an individual You Don't know can be a little bit risky... after all the scam allegations flying around here.

At cyberleets, we have a solid measure in place to prevent scam... What measure is that? Read below.

As a buyer, you can fund your cyberleets account with real cash....which you can be using for payment of anything u are buying..

As a seller, you will be paid with the Cyberleets inbuilt money which you can they withdraw as real cash.

If as a buyer, you didn't get what you paid for, we can easily refund your money Becos the seller won't be able to withdraw his money until u rate him(inbuilt feature)

And as a seller, you are also protected as its a must that the seller must transfer you the cyberleets funds before u deliver...that way u know the funds is in ur account.

Look at it like an escrow service.

Register now to begin... https://cyberleets.com.ng

If you have question,suggestion,bashing etc... Kindly lemme know here

1 Like

Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bump
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Scam free arena
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
I’m a registered member, I wanted to view a post but was ask to upgrade to view it.
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
iphoneios:
I’m a registered member, I wanted to view a post but was ask to upgrade to view it.

Yes...there are a lotta free stuff, but there are some stuff restricted to uograded member...even Google can't index it
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cyberleets:

Yes...there are a lotta free stuff, but there are some stuff restricted to uograded member...even Google can't index it

Can you plssssssss give me d access to view it, “I’m hungry in need of the new post” you publish today. Please
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
iphoneios:

Can you plssssssss give me d access to view it, “I’m hungry in need of the new post” you publish today. Please

If you are hungry for the new post, then do the right thing nah...so we can all grow together
Re: Sell Or Buy Your Products & Service On Cyberleets Community | See Why by Cyberleets: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Cyberleets:

If you are hungry for the new post, then do the right thing nah...so we can all grow together

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: Erorr Message When Linking Instagram To Facebook / Buy Themeforest Theme For Very Cheap Price / Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.