Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. (4184 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by goldviaggra: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Atiku-Obi train can accommodate all irrespective of tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Lavoca: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mynd44:
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Why quote a rule if you won't enforce it?

cc seun

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
dominique,

Will you allow this growing menace perpetuated by zombies to disturb the peace of this forum? These zombies are violent miscreants bent at constituting public nuisance to Nairaland. Do something quickly.
@ All mentioned mods and supermods, is it permissible calling a nairalander (me in this case), Zombie? Isn't that a violation of Rule 2.

I created the thread as a rally for APC supporters and didn't disparage anyone nor insult anyone. This poster has been running amok since the thread was created.

I implore you to enforce Rule 2.

Thanks.
Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lavoca:

cc seun
Read and understand. He is reminding members to stick to the rules and not spam threads with repetitive pictures. Fear not, we don't have to repeat any picture, there are over a million out there to use.

This thread pepper some people sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:

He pain am grin grin

Apc zombie tongue
Mynd44, this poster has been spamming this thread with insults, calling members zombie.

Is this allowable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by goldviaggra: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
We must redeem the battered image of this nation. Buhari has done more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
Lavoca:

cc seun
[/s]
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

So how was this rule violated on this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by JasonScoolari: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
@ All mentioned mods and supermods, is it permissible calling a nairalander (me in this case), Zombie? Isn't that a violation of Rule 2.

I created the thread as a rally for APC supporters and didn't disparage anyone nor insult anyone. This poster has been running amok since the thread was created.

I implore you to enforce Rule 2.

Thanks.
Lol, fear don catch dis one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by JasonScoolari: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mynd44, this poster has been spamming this thread with insults, calling members zombie.

Is this allowable?
Eyah.

Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by goldviaggra: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Eyah.

Accept my sympathy.
Is that you? You look cool and cute at your level sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
goldviaggra:

I'm a dumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by goldviaggra: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Eyah.

Do I have sense at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=74181184][/quote]Himself and the other one have been in extreme pains since the creation of the thread. grin

That one called it a useless thread but has been running from pillar to post from page 0 to page 3, spitting saliva like a pregnant woman. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by concordetz: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
I noticed fulani herdsmen attack is currently on break till probably after the election. Please shine your eyes.
Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Himself and the other one have been in extreme pains since the creation of the thread. grin

That one called it a useless thread but has been running from pillar to post from page 0 to page 3, spitting saliva like a pregnant woman. grin

Don't mind them.....they will cry blood come february
Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by bender79: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
We are not relenting 4+4 # next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by goldviaggra: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
concordetz:
I noticed fulani herdsmen attack is currently on break till probably after the election. Please shine your eyes.
But atiku said it will resume if buhari wins. So who now decides when fulani herdsmen strike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Don't mind them.....they will cry blood come february
They think the islamization tag would discourage us from using the pictures. Little did they know they just showed us how much the picture hurts their bigoted hearts. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by GarriKoro(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Mynd44, close this thread. It's of no use. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by quickberry(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
They think the islamization tag would discourage us from using the pictures. Little did they know they just showed us how much the picture hurts their bigoted hearts. cheesy

Hahahahaha.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
bender79:
We are not relenting 4+4 # next level.
Say it loud let them hear!

Wherever you see a child of hate, spit same in his face. Let them know no rest on and off the forum.

4+4 for all well meaning Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by JasonScoolari: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Himself and the other one have been in extreme pains since the creation of the thread. grin

Scared zombies.

This useless thread will go down as the most dumb trash ever in the history of this forum.
I can assure you that.

God bless the PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
concordetz:
Did you lost your compass? Here it is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by GarriKoro(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
dominique,

Will you allow this growing menace perpetuated by zombies to disturb the peace of this forum? These zombies are violent miscreants bent at constituting public nuisance to Nairaland. Do something quickly.
Why are you in such pain? We are only on an islamization mission grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by Corrinthians(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Scared zombies.

This useless thread will go down as the most dumb trash ever in the history of this forum.
I can assure you that.

God bless the PDP.

Your pains, our joy. grin

Take am there! grin

Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Scared zombies.

I can assure you that.

God bless the PDP.
[/s]
So what is happening to our biafra struggle? Or are ipob miscreants still mourning the death of kanu's nkita?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter / Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu. / Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.