Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) (635 Views)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) by MAKALALA: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2018
A few days ago, Nigerian oil billionaire, Femi Otedola via a letter to the Nigerian Stock Exchange announced his decision to sell his 75% direct and indirect shareholdings in Forte Oil.

The news was received with mixed reactions from Nigerians and while responding to a comment on Instagram, Otedola explained the reason for his decision.

https://kulichang.com.ng/2018/12/26/femi-otedola-explains-sold-shares-forte-oil/

Re: Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
His money his business. What's my own?

My headache for now is how to raise money for my wedding not this.
Re: Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) by originals1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Soooo, how is it na our concern?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) by festacman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is Quidax The Easiest Excahnge For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa / Current Or Savings Option Removed By CBN On POS Transaction Process / Let Make #4m Together Within 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.