Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street (57784 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Smokes Weed With His Mom / Prison Warder Caught On Camera Allegedly "Exchanging" Weed With Naira Marley / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2018
S
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by gurunlocker: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Later he will suddenly remember 2pac stole his song.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by davibid: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2018

Now we know what he actually did with the little money � he made before

Do we also call him a celebrity??

SHAME!!!

#KINGBID
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Keziehenry(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2018
in deed he is ahead of weed game grin
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Hoodbilonia: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2018
i like dah derok.i dey take am steady
forget he is humble
not those fake ass staying in rented apartments buying car of 20m on loan
dahz a clean camry sport or lexus.
see the chrome wheels and frm all streets na blackface mowp. respect...its all abt street.so tomorrow if i park my range at one corner and do a video clip with some of ma hood niggis smoking ..it means am poor
naija too dull

9 Likes

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by RSVP: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
Later he will suddenly remember 2pac stole his song.... grin

this one got me .. lol

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by cluewebhost(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2018
He'd soon blame 2face
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by geozone: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Jazzkido:
Blackface Caught Smoking Weed Openly Alongside Broke Friends On Street

Blackface screened so local smoking weed with his broke friends by the road side celebrating festive moments.

The 2face ex label mate is on a pity state this days as his success keeps sinking down effectively. Blackface is no more doing Nigerian Music Industry proud activities rather all his stuffs mingles exclusively bad.

Watch And Tell Us What you think about Blackface Career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adXmdWqPKyg

Mind your biz

1 Like

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by tempex88(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2018
causewahala:
This is sad, real sad. He ought to be a model for upcoming artistes and advising them on the dangers of abusing drugs.

Peeps make hay while your sun shines, if you know you ain' got the talent work real hard, matter of fact twice as hard at something meaningful.

He could've used the goodwill the erstwhile plantation boys had to propel himself in any other direction successfully, now so many years after, he's busy hanging out with crack heads and suing guys with more clout than him.

We need to stop this "model" thing.....Na by force to be model?

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by abdulaz: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Leave that matter.

To dey smoke weed for Street with your homies means say person broke?

What happens in the street stays in the street.

PS: Even the artists you all call models and emulate all smoke weed if you don’t know.

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Pruwa:
Ehya

I like what I see, you're very beautiful.
Send me your number so we can begin dating immediately

I'm ugly but I have money. You'll chop it and tire
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by bigtt76(f): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
He's not even rocking his own song sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Abudu2000:
look u all should respect blackface oo, the fact that 2face get money pass am no mean say Una go dis bross like that especially this indomie generations ooo, I fit kill for bross o no jokes
You wan kill for broke person?
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
2face knack am jass
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
causewahala:
This is sad, real sad. He ought to be a model for upcoming artistes and advising them on the dangers of abusing drugs.

Peeps make hay while your sun shines, if you know you ain' got the talent work real hard, matter of fact twice as hard at something meaningful.

He could've used the goodwill the erstwhile plantation boys had to propel himself in any other direction successfully, now so many years after, he's busy hanging out with crack heads and suing guys with more clout than him.

This dude still has the chance of rising to stardom easily becus he has once been there, ,,,,bad friends /bad advice and bad company run from them
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by petrflynt(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Mr poster how sure you are he is with broke guys? or you pay their bills? or you just wanna get cheap attention abi? as of now, what's the different between you who's tryna get cheap attention on nairaland and blackface who at least was once a hit artist?
between the two of you who has more oil on his head as of now? who knows/knew you?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by ZAWs: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2018
When dem come for you now u go change mouth.
What do you mean by broke friends?
Do you know them before?
You fit buy that car that is parked there?
Your 2face, Davido, Wizkid etc are heavy WEED smoker.
Make una dey mind una biznes abeg.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by blackgold2018(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
This Exactly the reason most celebrities live fake. So someone can't be real again. What's wrong in hanging out in streets even as a rich man.
Most celebrities will do d same or are same level with blackface but due to their fans they just fake it to impress them.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Lawalemi(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Wasted destiny
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by hush15: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Jazzkido:

Blackface screened so local smoking weed with his broke friends by the road side celebrating festive moments.

The 2face ex label mate is on a pity state this days as his success keeps sinking down effectively. Blackface is no more doing Nigerian Music Industry proud activities rather all his stuffs mingles exclusively bad.

Be smoking all you can no o stupid boi. Then you will diaturbing us for kidney or liver surgery later... No be only you dey face hard time for this country, why would you result to smoking and drinking....
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by PraisePiano: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Nairaland is full of stupid pipu
How do you know he’s broke
No be ride Dey their front and I’m sure he’s the owner and that ride no be small low class ride sef

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by olisaEze(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
After smoking he’ll soon start shouting that Gaga shuffle was stolen from him! Aibeg lemme come n be going

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by RZArecta2(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Jazzkido:

please work on your English composition, the internet is not a local thing confined to only your friends and family. Nobody will take you seriously with this v type of grammar, just an advice though.
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by petrflynt(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2018
how sure are you that his friends are broke? or do you pay their bills? ok! let's analysis this, what's the difference between you who's tryna get cheap attention here on nairaland and blackface whom has once seen limelight in the music industry? between the two of you who has more oil on the head AS OF NOW? who knows/knew you?
what have you done that people will reflect to in the past?
though his out if the game for whatever reason, doesn't mean you should belittle him, I believe no matter the differences between him and 2face they are things they learnt from each other which 2face still acknowledge.
many celebrities smoke weed, even me nobody knows me yet but I dey fire am.
let him be, his not only the fallen hero.
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by brenister10: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Abudu2000:
e be like say u dey craze, so because you are on Nairaland mean say u go dey form anyhow, devil punish Ur fada there.. inshort I will soon leave Nairaland coz this is getting very irritating

E be like say craze dey your head. Wetin d guy talk wey make you dey misyarn like running tap. All this small boiz sha. Must you talk?
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by hedonistic: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
olisaEze:
After smoking he’ll soon start shouting that Gaga shuffle was stolen from him! Aibeg lemme come n be going

Or that it was him Amaka disappointed first, before Tuface, so the song belongs to him.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by olisaEze(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2018
hedonistic:

Or that it was him Amaka disappointed first, before Tuface, so the song belongs to him.

cheesy

Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Holamic: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2018
whirlwind7:

How is he "caught" when he took the video himself?
He made the video with his own cellphone.

You must be such a clairvoyant, to know the guys he's with are broke. Or do you pay their bills?
Most of the artistes you adore smoke weed too.
This bros need serious help, let forget d smoking n focus on his life... These are the kind of behaviour that push to death, drepression, ritual killing, kidnapping n all you c
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by mudiana(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Jazzkido:

hahahaha! See English composition. Who be this person abeg. He should take it easy oh! Life na jeje. In an attempt to spoil someone's image, he ended up destroying his blogging career. Sorry man, ur blogging career ll not remain the same again.
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Oshin56(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Smoke weed and live long
let the root man take the glow
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Azord(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
whirlwind7:

How is he "caught" when he took the video himself?
He made the video with his own cellphone.

You must be such a clairvoyant, to know the guys he's with are broke. Or do you pay their bills?
Most of the artistes you adore smoke weed too.
if it wasn't posted that way u won't be here or even comment.
that's the mini skirt headline.
Re: Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street by Larryallovernig: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2018
This is not black face o! idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) / TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? / Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.