Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? (1022 Views)

How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel / Top Entertainment Keyword To Rank For (november Edition) / An SEO Guide On How To Rank For A Keyword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Premiumwriter: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'm planning on creating a blog come 2019.

I have two niches I'll like to go into but I don't think I'll be able to handle the workload for two blogs at the same time.

So I'll like to choose one.

The first niche keyword is "how to make money online in nigeria". While the second one phone and Android app reviews.

Being wondering if it's possible to still beat the competition here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Arnoldy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Your two keywords are ok if your content is relevant. Attached are d monthly search for your keywords

Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Go for it bro.... and remember to build quality do-follow .EDU backlink for free...

You’ll rank for sure.
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by chieyine(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Arnoldy:
Your two keywords are ok if your content is relevant. Attached are d monthly search for your keywords
Which software are u using please
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Bloggingscope: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2018
To rank for How to make money online in Nigeria is hard if you are not patient, you need to build backlinks and write relevant contents on this topic.

A blog currently has an article 10kwords plus ranking for this same keyword so you know what you are in for

Another easier solution is to start a micro niche blog on the keyword
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Jobola1: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Arnoldy:

I need only the name please
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by fastseo: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Bloggingscope:
To rank for How to make money online in Nigeria is hard if you are not patient, you need to build backlinks and write relevant contents on this topic.

A blog currently has an article 10kwords plus ranking for this same keyword so you know what you are in for

Another easier solution is to start a micro niche blog on the keyword

He will need to battle naij.com and other high ranking DA. Apart from patient, well crafted plan.......
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Arnoldy:
Boss what type of google is this?? And what are it's uses
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Arnoldy:
Boss what type of google is this?? And what are it's uses?
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by henrykene(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Contact me so i can teach you everything you need for success
Premiumwriter:
I'm planning on creating a blog come 2019.

I have two niches I'll like to go into but I don't think I'll be able to handle the workload for two blogs at the same time.

So I'll like to choose one.

The first niche keyword is "how to make money online in nigeria". While the second one phone and Android app reviews.

Being wondering if it's possible to still beat the competition here in Nigeria.
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Premiumwriter: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Naijatatafo, chufor, fastseo, Bloggingscope. Thanks a lot guys for the support.

Bloggingscope I'm your biggest fan if you don't know yet. I've read all your blog posts and it has been really helpful.

I think I'm going to go for the phone reviews.

@chufor. I'm actually planning to review phones so my keyword would really be the "name" of the particular phone and not "phone reviews" thanks for the help though. Appreciate it mate.

Also what tools are you using for the keyword analysis or is your Google magical?? grin

Bloggingscope, do you recommend QServers for a new blog. I know you did on your blog but man to man is their hosting service OK?
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by mcqwerty(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
You need to understand that showing up on SERPs takes time. Three major factors crucial to ranking need to be put in mind- Domain age, Backlinks, Keywords. Starting a new blog make Domain age count against you unless you have weak competition on the proposed keyword among other things. I can't go beyond this point.

If you need an SEO strategy, contact me.

Thanks.
Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Bloggingscope: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Bloggingscope I'm your biggest fan if you don't know yet. I've read all your blog posts and it has been really helpful.

@chufor. I'm actually planning to review phones so my keyword would really be the "name" of the particular phone and not "phone reviews" thanks for the help though. Appreciate it mate.

Also what tools are you using for the keyword analysis or is your Google magical?? grin

Bloggingscope, do you recommend QServers for a new blog. I know you did on your blog but man to man is their hosting service OK?

We are glad to have you bro! Thanks for reading.

Qservers for a new blog? Yes bro! I recommend them . They are great and helpful but like i stated in my post on qservers review, only few of their customer care agents are proffesionals, some of them are quack and jokers especialy those females.

Hope you read this bro https://www.bloggingscope.com/qservers-hosting-domain-review/

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Success bro. 2019 is our year .Amen

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Tsms – Temporary SMS Receiving System Free Php Script / Let’s Design Your Website, Mobile Apps And Software Today Get In Touch / Starter Premium Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.