Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) (43274 Views)

GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by stephenduru: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
A soldier identified as Sammy fighting Boko Haram took to Facebook to share how he survived Boko Haram attack on the eve of Christmas.According to him,his wrist got dislocated during the attack.He wrote...

'This is one of the most AMAZING CHRISTMAS I ever had! We fought through 23rd to 24th which happen to be Christmas eve and last night the war got so hot that we have to withdraw and leave the camp to the enemies cuz they where toooo many and were trying to round us up to the center (ask my bestie FAITH MICHAEL, SHE WAS IN A WHATSAPP CALL WITH ME WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND SHE HEARD MOST OF THE GUN FIRE and BOMBARDMENTS). Right now my wrist is dislocated and I'm feeling sick. We slept in the cold bush as we watch the boko haram burned down our camp again for the 3rd time in  two months. Taday, none among us even remembered it's Christmas until a Fulani man came by and said HAFI KRISMAS SOJOJI! And Instead of saying "same to u baba" we all burst out laughing out loud and some cried cuz none of us even remembered it's Christmas,comon, it doesn't even look like Christmas here! and that was the only time we laughed today.and after the laughter we all went silent as we sobber deep within ourselves and recount the number of times God saved us from our enemies. The very reason He kept us alive to see this day. I thought about many things,the way it would have been if I am among the ones dead last night. How my family will feel loosing a son few hours to Christmas. My thoughts were so deep that even tears rolled down my check and all I keep saying from then is THANK U JESUS FOR NOT BRINGING ANY TRAGEDY TO MY FAMILY. Meanwhile, I'm still looking round maybe I'll find a bush rat to kill to at least cover up for this Christmas flexing I'm missing out (gat to make myself happy no matter the condition, u know). I WANNA WISH U ALL OUT THERE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD!!! But pls, bring meat and chin chin to me here oooooo.lol.AND DON'T STOP PRAYING FOR US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A PEACEFUL WORLD'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/soldier-narrates-how-he-survived-boko.html

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by baliyubla: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is really touching. Further exposes the fact that our dear country is losing the war to these extremists and Buhari is helpless.

This is a time where Nigerians for once must keep tribal and religious sentiments aside to vote out the incompetent Buhari. The man has failed abysmally in every thermometer used in measuring governance.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Topsyvic(f): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hallelujah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Kenekingisback: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
It shall not be well for APC...
It shall not be well for any leader that promised to lead from the front and couldnt. embarassed

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenekingisback:
It shall not be well for any leader that promised to lead from the front and couldnt. embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is Bono haram and Boko haram is Buhari

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by bet9ja(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
With the way this Gorvernment is handling this war, if things continue this way, (God forbid). I am sorry for Nigerians...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Touching, but needless and insensitive.

How on Earth he had time for WhatsApp calling at heat of a battle baffles me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Zither(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
The funny thing is those zombified lifeless minions shouting 'sai Buhari' are also running from joining the Army. Why are Buhari supporters afraid to join the Army? Four years of his administration have seen Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen attain their most deadly and bloody potential. Hypocrites.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Let Jubrin and his Dubai real estate mogul keep lying to Nigerians.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Racoon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank God for survival.APC government lies and propaganda sef! Where are the zombies of this government BH on top now while python dancers are helpless.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Samirana360(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
tnk God for ur life...
u better quit n drop ur uniform
...becoz those idiots no dey tireoo

buhari and APC are playing 9jabet wit ur life

if u like continue....I won't even type RIP

18 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by basilo101: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zombies were claiming that the xmas was BH free

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
No bullet proof vest.Which kind risk una dey take?No wonder bullets dey easily penetrate una body.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
I wonder who is recruiting these idiots these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by strenghtt: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK ...the media will help u convey your message to the BLOOODY CIVILIANS.
The BLOODY CIVILIANS of Nigeria also wish u merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by KillTheZombies: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jibril and Buratai should relocate to Borno as they promised during campaign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is evil

The only thing he cares about is reelection...

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by femijay8271(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Make God Almighty help u guys over there and may he deliver us from the hands of the APC, AMEN.

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Malawian(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just look at Southern soldiers in the front lines, no bullet proof vests, no combat helmets.

16 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by yrex01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenekingisback:
instead of u to b happy for d gallant soldiers, u here coursing Mr president. I knew his testimony doesn't make u happy, u want em dead so as to blame n course d president very well. Is that what ur religion teach u ? Use ur brain at least for once !! Peace !!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by PStacks(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
God Keeps and Protect u

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by PROPHETmichael: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Self indictment.

16 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by helinues: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
May God protects you guys.

Nigerians are praying for you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by gurunlocker: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dammit! These guys are trying while we sleep peacefully!

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by basilo10I: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lies.."Boko Haram has been defeated and pushed back to Chad''---Lai Muhameed

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by peteruuu(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
This man can speak and write English language fluently,

What is he doing in the Nigerian Army

May God protect him. Amen.

19 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by jerryunit48: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eyaaa . I would have suggested you quit being a Nigerian Soldier but someone has to do it ,I would have said a lot of negative things about your commander for sending you to war without good ammunition but I will just keep quiet, they know it’s like suicide mission sending you guys there like that but they just don’t care... one thing I know is that Nigeria is not worth dyeing for

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just in case you don't know

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
cry

check out my signature

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.