Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

MFR Calls Out On Road Users This Yuletide Season - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MFR Calls Out On Road Users This Yuletide Season (257 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFR Calls Out On Road Users This Yuletide Season by mfrspeaks(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nigeria’s Youngest Presidential Aspirant in the 2015 elections and now Federal House of Representatives Candidate ahead of the 2019 elections on the platform of the Young Democratic Party; Hon. Olabode John Wesley has called out on road users especially public transporters and private owners of vehicles to drive carefully on the highways this Yuletide season in order for their families to have the best of moment with them this season and beyond.

He said; “I’m never happy when I hear or read of accident reports on our highways particularly in such a season as this because, I find it difficult to come out of the thoughts on how their families will get to cope after news of accidents that most often claim lives. It is better to take greater precautions than be a victim of road rash. Hence, I’m plead with all Road users this season to be more careful as I as well believe that the FRSC and relevant agencies will be on ground to ensure safety.

Wishing Nigerians a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year Ahead of them.

God Bless Nigeria!”

(1) (Reply)

Russian Plan Crashes: 41 People Died Including Two Children / Tipper Driver Crushes Young Photographer To Death In Edo / Directions From Enugu To Amichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.