Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction (32357 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Famousbabe(f): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Twitter user, Caesar @Cxesar_ shared this interesting video and story of how they surprised his Auntie on Christmas day with a brand new car after she severally complained about her car.

He wrote:

"My Auntie has been complaining all year about her car...so for Christmas guess what we got her �� look at her reaction ❤️ #MerryChristmas"

Watch video HERE and see more photos below. See reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/woman-surprised-with-new-car-on.html?m=0

Family is everything...

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Famousbabe(f): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Epic reaction

Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by tolugar: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ehhhyaaaaaa

Wow

If its me I'll cry too �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by carzola(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
So make we wash am
For NL?

Rubbish!!.

Congrats tho.

The look on my mums face when
I bought her a car.

Priceless!!!

Make nobody wake me!

8 Likes

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by CreepyBlackpool: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op you're either mad or very mad angry

why is this sh!t in romance section

3 Likes

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by chiommy123(f): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lovely family. Bearing one another's burden and putting smiles on their faces

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by codeNinja4774: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by jakandeola(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Is acting

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by englishmart(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Epic � � �. No be only epic, na Efik. grin There's a difference between motor and car. Lol. Maybe they bought her a motor, or even both, motor-car. But at all, at all Naim be evil spirit grin grin

Pictures of the motor or car, pls.
� � � � �

6 Likes

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by netpro(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Congrats! And God bless all who contributed to put smiles on her face.
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Better family.. Kudos. cheesy
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nairaland, dumping ground

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Family dey sweet when money dey..and the readiness to spend am..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by bimbotua(f): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Awwwwnn
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by itiswellandwell: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Such a nice and lovely family!

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by netpro(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
priceaction:
Nairaland, dumping ground

Nairaland is the Happening Place. If it not on Nairaland, then it probably did not happen.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
(Good) family is everything..
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by wolfenstein(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Make I do this coming January dey complain about my house o, maybe my family go get me house on Christmas day of 2019 grin tongue grin tongue

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by notoriousbabe: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
We no go hear word again just because they boughted for her second hand manual car mtcheeeeeww
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

Nairaland is the Happening Place. If it not on Nairaland, then it probably did not happen.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by ladyF(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have been complaining to my family members for how many years now. cry

LadyF needs Apple iTunes gift cards $10-$100 denominations. Rate is dope!!
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by netpro(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=74189454][/quote]

E pain you. You are in severe pain bros. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Ceekay212: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
codeNinja4774:
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me
i feel like slapping you......AI c++ bot Learn to lie well

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by notoriousbabe: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

E pain you. You are in severe pain bros. grin grin grin
why? Because they boughted for her a second hand manual car?
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by codeNinja4067: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'll surely buy a car for my mum too one day
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please nairalanders should help a starving bro
God bless you as you help 0029966746 Diamond bank
Thanks!
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by olamy7(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
We no go hear word again just because they boughted for her second hand manual car mtcheeeeeww
yeah yeah, they really 'Boughted' her a second hand manual car
Re: Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction by netpro(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
why? Because they boughted for her a second hand manual car?

Even if it was a bicycle. She is happy and a good gesture. That is all that matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.