Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Knee.. HELP PLEASE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Knee.. HELP PLEASE (926 Views)

Francis Uzoho Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery (Pix) / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Last month when I was playing ball something happened I can never forgot.
I play 11 for my local club at home, I was chasing down a through pass from my 4 when a defender clashed with me but I didn't fall immediately although he fell. I fell when I finally caught the ball as I through a long pass to my attackers cos I was exhausted from the hot pursuit of a counter attack thatz why I didn't bother entering the 18yard box I heard a snap on my right foot which was on the ground(am left footed) and I felled down immediately..
I thought it was a joke cos I didn't feel any pain.. As the game continued I found out I couldn't run about 3minutes after the fall.
I limped home(I live close to the secondary school) and my leg got swollen the next morning and even bigger the next day.
The swelling reduced about two weeks ago but on Saturday I went to the field with my boot but to find out that I cannot even jogg embarassed and my coach said I should go and rest for 3months but guys it is damn to long, I can't wait to play ball.
Please can someone help me with tips or drugs to take to recover fast, am afraid I may lose form if I don't touch ball for one month
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
I really need to start playing ball, the swelling has gone but I do feel pain if want to squat, I don't even dare jumping... Please I don't want my career to just end like that like robinho or sturridge that knee injury destroyed am still young I forgot to say I am 19.
They normally call me dimaria in club
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by BeRightBack: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
You post
still take FTC.
That shows you are the greedy type when you are with the ball.
Maybe,
just maybe that's why village pple come remember you.

My advise abi prescription:
Consult and appease village pple
and thank me later.

Together Buhari Back to Daura 2019
is achievable.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just shut if you can't help my conditions
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Am getting better now, I started jogging on Saturday but if I try running backwards my back thigh muscles use to pain a bit and fatigues faster

Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2019
I hear grinding sounds wen I bend my legs although my legs have healed, is the cracking real? due to what?
sha I have not started playing 11aside yet, still stuck on 5aside maybe because of fear
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by oxladexo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Have you been massaging it?
You can use Shea Butter to do that.
You could also check the Internet for exercises that could improve the condition.

What you had was a minor dislocation, try your best not to motion the leg excessively. I'll suggest you take a proper break for it to be completely okay before continuing with your career.

Goodluck.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
You should be worried more about your health and getting back to full fitness than worrying about losing form. You should’ve gone to the doctors when it happened. Injuries like that should be better managed with anti-inflammatory drugs.
It should be scanned/X-rayed as well.

Since you are recovering from the injury, maybe you should consider resting and massaging it more. Avoid exercises or movements that cause you pain like running backwards...I hope you haven’t damaged any of your cruciate ligaments!.
I think you still need to see a doctor. X-ray will rule out fracture. MRI knee will tell if your problem comes from soft tissues like the ligamebts holding your knee together.

Hope you get well soon.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Get acetylsalicylic ointment or Neurogesic ointment(38g) to apply over affected region.Apply cold packs over affected region.Take 5-7days off stressful exercise to allow for healing .Finally:
Tabs Diclofenac 50mg 12hourly for 5/7
Tabs Vitamin C 400mg 12hourly for 7/7.

Get well soon.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
I went straight to treatment because of the cost of investigations such as ANTEROPOSTERIOR AND LATERAL VIEWS OF THE AFFECTED KNEE JOINT AS WELL AS ANTISTREPTOLYSIN O TITRE THAT NEED TO BE DONE.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Martinez39(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mrman360:
Am getting better now, I started jogging on Saturday but if I try running backwards my back thigh muscles use to pain a bit and fatigues faster
Wow. That's not a light injury. You need to rest and not be in a hurry. Also see a doctor, you've possibly pulled a muscle. Get well soon.
Re: My Knee.. HELP PLEASE by Mrman360(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Thank you everyone that helped with words, I now playbill very well now but am still struggling with stamina for the 11 aside full game. �

(1) (Reply)

7 Days Rollover (new) / Ucl: Man City Vs Schalke Updates (full time score 7:0) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Completes Matrix Challenge With Crazy Chest Control (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.